009

My Older Brother Jung Dae Hyun

We went closer to the door and I heard a familiar voice talking to my brother. 

"Hyung, I don't think its a good idea that she's going to live here. I mean the other members feel uncomfortable because of what happened and we feel kind of bad because we misunderstood her." 'Wait, isn't that the tall guy that was mean to me before?' I thought then I felt the door open and I ended up falling on top of my brother. "Hah... H-hey oppa? we weren't listening to y..." then I felt a hand cover my mouth. I look around to see Youngjae smiling nervously to my brother. Then someone else came into the hallway. "Hey, Daehyun "someones" here for you." It was the guy with the deep voice. My brother left to go see who it was and I was left with these three guys. "Umm so sorry about what happened earlier we kind of thought you were a sasaeng and we freaked out so friends?" the guy with the deep voice gave me a gummy smile and held out his hand. I gave in return a genuine smile and held out my hand as well and shook his. "Oh by the way what's your name, mines Yongguk, Bang Yongguk." "Yoonji, Jung Yoonji" The tall guy next to us scoffed and walked away. 'What's with him' I thought "Don't worry about him he's just not good with new people." Youngjae told me. "By the way that's Choi Junhong, also known as Zelo, he prefers to be called Zelo. The guy with the mole on his nose is Jongup and the other guy was Himchan it may take awhile to get close to Zelo but Himchan's gonna-" "Hyung don't tell her its gonna be a surprise." I looked at them with a confused face while they gave me smirks and chuckled while dragging me to the living room. Where I saw my brother being kissed by a random girl but he pushed her away and had a face full of hatred. I saw her smirk and we made eye contact. She started to make her way towards me and she looked me in the eye for a couple of seconds then I felt a burning sensation on my right cheek. She slapped me. She raised her hand up one more time I shut my eyes tightly but I didn't feel anything. I open my eyes and see someone standing in between us holding her hand.