012

My Older Brother Jung Dae Hyun

I slightly pushed him away and looked at him in the eyes one more time before I walked out the door. When I got to the bathroom I noticed that my cheek had a bright red mark that was left from the slap. I softly touched it but it still made me flinched because of the pain. I tidied up myself and went outside into the living room. I saw everyone besides Junhong and Daehyun Oppa. So I asked Youngguk where they were and he had replied with that they made Junhong go get the groceries but Daehyun followed because he wanted some cheesecake. 

Fast Forward

"THE KINGS ARE BACK HOME!!!" I heard Daehyun Oppa yell from the front door. I could see Junhong not being able to lift up his head due to the embarrassment his hyung was giving him. When he looked up we made eye contact, a few seconds later we both looked away and looked down at the floor with red cheeks. I was in my own thoughts when someone yelled in my ear "YOONJI-AH!" I turned to my left and Daehyun Oppa holding a piece of cheesecake giving me a cheeky smile. "AH WHAT?!" I yelled back in his face causing everyone's attention to turn to me. "I was calling you for a good minute but you weren't answering. Anyway, are you alright are you sick or something?" He looked at me with concern putting his hand on my forehead. "Why would I be sick?" he answered me by saying "Your cheeks" while pointing at my face. I looked in the mirror that was on the wall and saw that my cheeks were really red. While I was walking to my room that Daehyun Oppa gave me slightly embarrassed I managed to mumble a small "I'm fine..." before sliding through my bedroom door and closing it without making a sound. There was nothing to do so I decided to text one of my old friends that I recently got back in touch with.

(Bold - You Regular - Him)

"Hey"

"Hey! What's Up? :)" 

"Just got settled down in my brother's dorm. What about you?"

"Your brother as in Daehyun sunbae-nim? My team's getting ready for our new comeback."

"Yea that Jung Daehyun. What's your concept?"

"I can't tell you it's a secret. hehe ;)"

"I hate you"

"I  love you too. Oh, and I have a free day tomorrow and since you're in Korea you wanna meet up and I can introduce you to my members as well?"

"Yea sure sounds good."

"Ok I'll pick you up from the dorm at 10:00 tomorrow morning."

"Ok I'm getting tired so I'll probably go to sleep. Good Night"

"Good Night YoonJi-ah :))"

'Talking to him makes me feel better after this long day I had.' You let the darkness take over you while you fell into a deep sleep with a smile on your face.