004

My Older Brother Jung Dae Hyun

1 Month Later

GOT7 already left leaving my alone in this empty house. I've been abusing myself less now and have been eating somewhat more than before. But I don't want to be here anymore, I just want to run away to somewhere far so that those kids stop bullying me every second of the day. We may not be in school but whenever I see them outside they always hit me and call me disturbing names. So I decided that I'm going to move to Korea. I already packed the stuff that I need Mark's parents are outside. They thought it would be a good idea to have a fresh new start of things and if I was every in trouble I could contact Mark easier especially if he didn't have any schedules. I haven't seen Daehyun in a while so I'll probably try to contact him there and meet up with him someday. As all of the stuff was in the car we started driving off to the airport. I looked out the window the whole car ride I saw things that I haven't seen before now to think about it I never realized how much I could've done here instead caring what other people thought of me. But it's too late now.

Fast Forward

I was waving my last goodbye Mark's parents as I was walking away. A tear escaped from my eye and now I was on my way onto the plane. I was lucky enough to get a first class seat. I plugged in my earphones and as soon as I knew it I was on my way to Korea.


This chapter was a pretty short one but I still hope you guys like it. Have a great day! :)