011

My Older Brother Jung Dae Hyun

He noticed that and grabbed my shoulders and hugged me tightly. Then we heard the door open. I tried to get out of his grasp but he tightened the hug even more. "Umm did I interrupt something here?" I saw Youngjae standing there with a look of jealousy? He left and slammed the door making me jump. I felt Junhong slowly let go and he walked into the bathroom and brought back a first aid kit. He noticed there was a cut on my cheek probably because of her fake stick on nails. He applied some ointment and then put a bandage on the cut. After that. he leaned back looked me in the eyes and leaned back in and kissed me on the cheek where the cut was. He gave me a big smile and said "My grandma told me that if you kiss your injuries that it will heal faster." he said with an innocent and cute voice. I gave him a small smile. "Hey I'm sorry about what I said before and how I acted, how about he start all over? Hi, my name is Junhong. Turned 20 years old this year." He held out his hand. "Yoonji. And I'm turning 17 this year. I shook his hand and when I tried to let go he pulled my hand and gave he a big hug. He was really warm and I could feel his heartbeat... It was in sync with mine.