005

My Older Brother Jung Dae Hyun

I opened my eyes to see that the plane was gonna land soon so I quickly packed up my things and got ready to exit the plane. As I was walking out of the airport a man in a suit walked up to me. He pointed to a van that looked very familiar to me and the window opened and I saw BamBam looking at me with a huge smile on his face waving at me and signaling me to come over to the van. When I got closer to the van the door opened and they told me to come in. I only saw Mark, BamBam, and Jinyoung in the car. And the man in the suit came in and sat in the passenger seat. 

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked

"My mom called me saying that you're coming to Korea so we decided to pick you up." Mark told me.

Fast Forward

They brought me to their dorm. I only had two suitcases with me since most of my stuff was not that important to me and I can just buy stuff here. We ate, played games, etc. Until their manager came in telling them that they had a schedule in an hour. 

"Sorry Yoonji, we forgot that we had to do something today."

"It's fine, it's your job and you have to do what you gotta do. Anyway, it was getting late I'll get going. Bye guys." I hugged every member and went out of their dorm. As I was walking I noticed something. 'Wait where am I going' I thought 'Sh*t I forgot to get a hotel room.' I have nowhere to go and I don't know Korea that well. 'If I call him now would he pick me up and bring me to his place? Oh well, lets just call him.' I rung him up and was waiting for him to pick up his phone. I was losing patience and was about to hang up but all of a sudden I hear the ringing sound stop and I heard a very familiar voice. "yoboseyo?"