007

My Older Brother Jung Dae Hyun

I was about to leave when "YOONJI-AH!! What are you doing?!" 

"Um..." 

"Were you crying? Why what happened?" he said wiping the tears off my face.

"It's nothing while I was waiting I decided to watch a movie and um it was really sad yea..." HIs worried expression turned into a more relaxed but suspicious one.

"Oh ok why weren't you going in I thought I told you to go in first?" 

"I just decided to wait since it is your house."

"...ok then lets go inside" while he was eyeing me slightly.

When we went inside I hide behind Daehyun's back so they wouldn't see me. When we got into the living room Daehyun turned off the TV and stood in front of them.

"Hey guys so my sister need a place to stay and I just ask manager hyung if she could so I wanted to introduce her to you guys dince you will be seieng each other very often." 

Then a boy with a really deep voice looked around and asked "I don't see her were is she?" 

Daehyun and the other guys looked around and Daehyun grabbed me and pulled me to the side, putting his arm around my shoulder so i couldn't move. The guys in front of me looked at me with their eyes wide-opened. THen the tall boy from before pointed at me and yelled "HYUNG SHE'S THE SASAENG FROM BEFORE!!" they startted yelling random stuff my brother was looking confused and tried to calm them down while I was over here rolling my eyes at them like 'who even are they? calling me a sasaeng those s.' I heard the room get really quite so I decided to look up and I saw a a guy infront of me. He looked nice and harmless he then grabbed me arm and took me into a bedroom while locking the door behind him. We slowly walked up to me and asked if I was okay. I nodded in replay and he sat me down and said "Sorry for all of this, they are pretty sensetive to this matter. Anyway forgetting all of that what's your name my name is...