010

My Older Brother Jung Dae Hyun

I open my eyes and see someone standing in between us holding her hand. And it was the tall guy, I mean Junhong. "Get out." I heard him talking to her with a calm but angered voice. But the girl didn't budge she just stood there with a smirk on her face. "I'm not afraid to hit a girl especially you." I noticed that his voice was getting slightly louder. Yongguk came and tried to calm him down and told the girl to leave but she pushed him out of the way causing him to hit his foot on the table. Yongjae rushed to his side and helped him stand up. "DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME GET OUT!!" I got scared by the way he raised his voice and it seemed as if the girl got scared as well but she tried not to show it. She tried to cover up being nervous but it showed through she flipped her hair and walked out blowing a kiss at Daehyun oppa before she left. I felt a hand grab my arm and drag me into the same room as before. I thought it was Yongjae but it was Junhong. "Hey are you okay?" he looked at me full of concern and it didn't look half-hearted at all. I nodded because I was still slightly frightened after his little outburst. He noticed that and grabbed my shoulders and hugged me tightly. Then we heard the door open.