013

My Older Brother Jung Dae Hyun

Next Morning

I woke up to birds chirping, the sun peeking through my curtains, and a smell of a fresh breakfast waiting outside for me. WRONG!!!

I woke up to a crazy Jung Daehyun screaming about his cheesecake being gone when he ate it all, Jongup who was dancing in the living room, Youngjae and Junhong hitting pots and pans, and Himchan and Youngguk trying to make breakfast but accidently catching the apron on fire. I went back into my room and saw the clock said 7:30 AM. I grumpily groaned and made my way into the bathroom. I decided to wear something comfortable yet presentable (My black (Black Scale) Sweater, a pair of black shorts, and my black hightop converse. I did light makeup (BB Cushion, Powder, Tint, Eyeliner, and Mascara). The noise had gone down a little bit and I went outside into the living and no one was there. So I made my way to the Dining Room and saw that everyone was sitting down eating. I coughed a little to get their attention. "Yoonji-ah your seat is right there." Himchan said while pointing to the seat in between Junhong and Youngjae. I nodded in reply. "Yah Are you going somewhere today?" I looked up and saw Daehyun Oppa looking at me. "Yea I'm going to met up with some people later today. He's gonna pick me up at 10:00." The last sentence made Daehyun Oppa jump out of his seat yelling "WHAT?! HE?! YOU'RE GOING TO HANGOUT WITH A GUY?!" Youngguk stared at him and told him to calm down and sit. "Oppa don't worry you know this person. It's that Oppa" I gave him a look that he knows. "Oh that "he" oh then that's fine you should have told me before." He argued. "I was going to explain but you didn't let me." I argued back. After we are all done with our breakfast we decided to watch some T.V. in the living room. While we were watching Hello Counselor the door bell rang. "I'll get it" I said. When I opened the door I saw him looking at him with his signature smile. "Oppa!!" I said while jumping into his embrace. He chuckled and ruffled my hair causing me to pout and fix it. "Oh, annyeonghaseyo sunbae-nim" I saw Oppa bowing to Daehyun and s. "Oh, ___-ah long time no see." My brother had smiled back giving him a small but warm hug.