008

My Older Brother Jung Dae Hyun

"Sorry for all of this, they are pretty sensetive to this matter. Anyway forgetting all of that what's your name my name is Youngjae, Yoo Youngjae."

"My name is Jung Yoonji."

"How old are you? you look pretty young."

"I'm turning 17 this year. If you don't mind me asking how old you then." I looked away embarrassed since he kept on trying to make eye contact with me. He said "gwiyeobne, oh and I turned 22 this year. When he called me cute I put my head down becuase I could feel that my cheecks were getting red. He puts his hand on my cheeck lifting my face up so we were eye level and he said softly "Don't be embarrassed, a pretty girl like you shouldn't look down. Smile you look pretty when you smile." So i gave him my biggest and sincere smile and he laughed with a really cute smile. We were talking for a while then I noticed that he didn't have a shirt on. I tried not to look at them so I endedup looking at the floor becuase my cheeks were getting red again. He was talking but he noticed that I wasn't talking anymore. 

"What's wrong was I talking too much sorry abo-" I disrupted him by saying. "No its not that its just..."

"He looked very confused and then I pointed to his stomache and he looked down and realized that he wasn't wearing a shirt. He quickly jumped up and ran into the closet to get one and he came back a few seconds later. Causing both of us to get red cheecks becuase of embarassment. It was pretty awkward then a certain sound cause that silence to break into pieces.