001

My Older Brother Jung Dae Hyun

Annyeong my name is Yoonji, Jung Yoonji. Im just a normal high school student... Well not so normal, their staring again. It's because im ugly. Even though I live in America I go to a korean high school. They call me 쭈구리 (jjuguri) (pretty much means the odd one out). I only have one friend his name is Mark, but hes not here right now hes actually a kpop star. He had to leave a while ago so I havent been able to see him alot but when hes on break and comes to L.A. he comes and visits me. 

Present Day

" yah! 쭈구리!" I turn around and get hit in the face with a basketball, causing me to fall over. As I was getting up I saw the other kids laughing at me and the teacher and a boy with blonde hair running towards me. But before they can make it to me I already out. 

When I opened my eyes I saw that I was at the clinic. I visit the clinic alot because of the bullying. They hit me, push me into lockers, pour things into my locker, uniform, and...

"Hey Yoonji you okay?" I erased those thoughts out of my head and looked up and saw...

 


Hey guys, this is my first ever fanfiction and I hope you guys enjoy it. This was a pretty short chaper so I'll make the next chapters longer. Have a great day!!! :))