006

My Older Brother Jung Dae Hyun

"Yoboseyo?" he picked up. (Bolded - You) At first, I hesitated to answer but I was in need of a place to stay.

"Oppa?"

"Yoonji? why are you calling all of a sudden?"

"Umm, I'm in Korea righ-"

"WHAT?!!! DID YOU JUST SAY YOU'RE IN KOREA?"

"Yea I came today and I have nowhere to go."

"You wanna come to my place I'll pick you up where are you right now?"

"Umm, that's the thing I don't really know where I am." 

"Are you serious ._."

"Sorry?"

"It's ok I'll just find you off of your phone's location. I'll see you in a little bit."

"Ok bye."

Then I ended the call. I silently waited for him to show up. Then all of a sudden I hear a car honking. I look up and see him running towards me. Next thing I know he's giving me a bear hug. I hit his back "I c-can't b-breathe." I said but he replied with "If you can't breathe then why were you taking?" Man, I hate but love this guy. I returned the hug until we both let go after a while. He took a good look at me up and down and asked me "Why are you so skinny? Have you been eating well? Have you been eating your daily cheesecake? It's because you sugars low here I have some at the dorm come." There he is my overprotective older brother, Jung Dae Hyun.

Fast Forward

"Well, here we are let's get your bags out of the trunk and let's go up to my dorm." We got out of his car and made our way to the elevators. I noticed that he kept on staring at me. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him "it's just that you grew up so fast." I playfully roll my eyes and the doors to the elevator open. When we got to the door he got a phone call from someone and he told me to go inside first. I nodded and went inside. I noticed that there was a cheesecake box on the floor of the kitchen as I kept on walking I found myself in the living room and when I looked up I saw 5 guys laying on the floor and couch playing around and one person saw me. He frowned at me and the other members noticed that he was staring at something. And they all turned around and I noticed that they were all shirtless. All of our eyes widened I scream and they yelled sasaeng. I quickly turned around I felt someone walk up towards me he turned me around and I saw a very tall 6-foot guy standing in front of me. I had to tilt my head up just to look at his chin then he tilted his head down and now we were looking into each other's eyes and he grabbed my arm and took me outside before he closed the door he said "You people disgust me." and slammed the door closed. 'Way to go for a first impression Yoonji. I guess this is why no one likes me. Who were those guys anyway? Who are they to call me a sasaeng? They're not even popular. Are they? And where's Daehyun?' I thought to myself while crying.