Daisy

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

C.02

 

This guy is the craziest dude I’ve ever met, If we’re living in a wonderland, he’ll be the rabbit who never stop looking at his watch and said ‘we’re late… we’re late…’ because he always in a rush. Like today, on our third meeting, he asked me to be his girlfriend.

 

“Chaerin…” he said, “Can I be your boyfriend?”

Chaerin scoffed, “What the heck?”

“I’m just trying my luck, if you said no, well, then I guess I have to try again later.” He smiled.

“Is this some kind of joke for you?”

“Do I look like joking now? Yesterday? And the day before?”

“Yes!” Chaerin said, “it looked like joke for me.” She walked away.

“Hey, wait…” he grabbed her wrist. “Can we just skip the running away part? Because I told you I hate run.”

“I am not running away, I’m walking to your car.” She pointed at his overrated Lambo.

“Oh…” he grinned, “let’s go.”

“You can let go of my hand now.”

“No, I can’t… sorry.” He said while still holding at her wrist. "let's go home."

 

+

 

Next day is the same, he appears in front of the campus gate, waving at her with his cute gummy smile and she'll just nod while saying goodbye to the girls.

Chaerin get into the car where she found a pretty flowers on her seat.

"Daisies..." she mumbles.

"You like it?" he asked while starts driving.

Chaerin feel her heart filled with something new, new kind of feelin, new kind of excitement.

"Thanks..." she said.

He smiled, "Wanna go watch movie before home?" he asked.

she nodded.

 

They were watching some science fiction movie, Chaerin said she loves this kind of movie genre, for Jiyong he likes any kind of movie but what he like the most now is Chaerin sitting there beside him enjoying the movie with a serious face.

"Popcorn?" he offer the popcorn.

"Hmm." she took some and eat it right away without looking away from the screen.

Jiyong smiled while watching her, she's the truest girl he ever know. "More?" he offer the popcorn again.

just when Chaerin about to take the popcorn, Jiyong pulled the popcorn bucket aside and catch her hand, he wraps his fingers between hers.

Chaerin turned, her face is annoyed, as usual.

He grinned, "too much popcorn will make you full, we still have schedule of having late lunch after this."

Chaerin paused, Jiyong thought she'll snatch his hand and scoffed, but no, she's just release a heavy sighed and then continuing watching the movie.

and Jiyong held her hand till the movie's ended.

 

After movie and Chaerin planning on having meal on a fast food restaurant.

Chaerin ordered herself a burger and coke.

“You’re not eating?” she asked Jiyong who just paying for her meal but not order anything for himself.

He shakes his head.

“Why?”

“I don’t eat fast food.” He smiled.

“You should tell me! How can I eat by myself.” She groans, “you make me look bad.”

“You never look bad for me. Beside, I still have the popcorn from the movie earlier.” He said.

Chaerin quirked her eyebrows, then she turned to the person in the counter, “Can I have my meal take out?”

“Chae, just eat here, its okay.”

“What do you wanna eat?” she asked.

“Uh…”

 

Jiyong bought a take out chinese fried noodle and both of them eating on a bench in a park nearby.

“Thanks for solving the eating problem, Chaerin.” He smiled.

She paused eating and look at him, “Listen, don’t try to follow everything I want, okay? When I said I want to eat fast food, just tell me that you can’t eat fast food, if you don’t like something just tell me.”

He chuckles, “okay…”

“But anyway, why don’t you eat fast food? You’re on diet or what?”

“I… just don’t like it.”

“Really? This is the first time I actually know someone who doesn’t like fast food.”

“You like fastfood so much?” Jiyong asked.

“Not so much but yes I like this kind of food, burgers, fries, coke… its not healthy I know.”

“Maybe I should tried it sometimes.”

“You want to try this?” Chaerin offering her burger.

He look at her, “Uh…”

“No?” she asked.

He smiled, “Maybe next time, cause you look starving.”

Chaerin scoffed, “Giving you one bite won’t make any difference.”

She was about to bite her burger when Jiyong move forward and suddenly bite the burger. Their face was only inch away.

Chaerin immediately pull herself.

“What the—“

He smirked, “I suddenly curious.” He shrugged while chewing the burger he bits.

Chaerin knew he was acting cool while she clearly saw his ears getting red, and she can’t help but smiling.

 

“So… tell me about your type of guy.” He said.

“Here comes the interview…” she mumbled.

Jiyong laughs, “No, I just wanna know.”

“I don’t have any particular type of guy I like… They just have to be taller than me—which mostly every guy does—and uhm… see? I don’t know what to say because I really don’t have any.” She said, “what about you?”

“Me?”

“Yes, now everytime you asked me a question, you also gotta answer that question.”

“So now you got more interested in me?”

“Oh stop it, Kwon Jiyong.” She said.

He laughs, “I think I don’t have type too…”

“Come on… don’t answer the same with me, be creative!”

“I’m being honest, Chae.”

“How many times you’ve dated?” she asked.

“Twice… or three times? Uh forgot.”

“What how can you forget?” she asked.

“Well, because the first one is when I was in elementary school, you know some kind of puppy love, so it doesn’t count.”

“Okay… so how about the last two?” she asked. “what do you like from them and why you broke up?”

“Hmm… the first one is we’re dating when I was still in hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter