first attempt

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

C.08

 

“And if you want to win him back again, you can count on me.” Youngbae winked.

"How?" Chaerin asked.

“Disappear.” Youngbae said.

“huh?” Chaerin raised her eyebrows.

“Make him missing you!” he said.

Dara and Bom sitting next to Chaerin, studying this guy.

Chaerin remember Jiyong was disappear for a day and it made him realized about how important is his presence.

“But isn’t now too soon for me to disappear? I mean, he would just forget about me.”

Youngbae rubbed his chin, “You’re right…”

“Aiishh! This guy is sooo unreliable!” Dara scoffed.

“Ya! Young lady, let me asked you, what kind of suggestion you gave to help her?” Youngbae annoyed.

“I am being a a good listener, at least I will not give her such a useless advice.” She rolled her eyes.

“Wait… can you tell me what does he like, his hobby, where did he go in his free time?” Chaerin asked.

“You don’t know?” Youngbae asked back.

“Well, we were together only in short period, and it was all about me.” Chaerin sighed. Regretting her bluntness.

“Hmm… okay.” Youngbae’s thinking, “he loves… simple activity, oh you know he just recovered and now he can run, right?”

Chaerin nodded.

“He’s so into sport nowadays.”

“Oh god…” Chaerin obviously hates sports. “Does he have any other things he likes??”

“He only likes you back then.” Youngbae smiled and it made Chaerin blushed.

She took a deep breath, “Alright! Sports then!”

 

+

 

Chaerin doesn’t take bus today but she drove passing Jiyong at the bus stop. She rolled the window down.

“Jiyong-ssi!” she called him.

he lift his head looking at Chaerin waving from inside the car.

“Get in, I’ll give you ride.”

“Its fine, Chaerin-ssi.”

“No, come on, I insist.” She grinned.

Jiyong get into the car.

“Thanks.” he said.

“No probs!” she pusg the pedal.

Jiyong’s eyes fell for a sports bag and something like folded bike at the trunk.

“Is that a bike?’ Jiyong asked.

“Yeah, sometimes if I have time I’ll go riding bike along Han river.”

“Isn’t folded bike not really good for sport?” he asked.

“Y-yeah I know, well, I borrowed my sister’s cause I haven’t got time to install my bike holder at the back of the car.”

“So you have actual bike?”

“Hahaha… actual bike?” Chaerin laughs, “of course!”

Jiyong nods.

“Or if I don’t feel like go biking, I will run.” She pointed at the sports bag nonchalantly.

“Cool.” Jiyong mumbled.

“Wanna do sports together someday?’ she asked.

“Sure! That’d be great.” He said, “I’m into running now, but maybe I should buy a bike too.”

“I know a good kind of bike, I can go with you to get new bike.”

“Its okay, I have a friend who also expert at bike.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, a good friend of mine, his name is Youngbae. Maybe he should join us.” He said.

Damn!

 

+

 

“Anytime he asked you to go buy a bike with him, please say you can’t.” Chaerin pleaded to Youngbae.

He doesn’t know why but the ended up trapped between Chaerin and her savage girl friends.

“But how can i—“

“Ya! Just say yes! You’re the one who said you’re gonna help us.” Dara scoffed.

“Can this girl not appear here? So annoying.” Youngbae hissed.

“Youngbae-ssi…” Chaerin pouted.

“okay okay! But… do you really know a good bike?” he asked.

“What could be so different in bike anyway? I’ll just pointed at one.”

“No way, Lee Chaerin-ssi. There’s a lot consideration when you buy a bike.” Youngbae sighed.

“Like?”

“Here’s the thing—“

“Are you a Phd at bike things, Youngbae-ssi?” Dara mocked him.

“Hey, I’m a professional mountain biker, miss. So shut up.”

Dara flinched while Youngbae continue explaining to Chaerin.

 

+

 

“I’m sorry that I suddenly asked you to companying me, Youngbae being si mysteriously busy lately.” Jiyong e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter