hesitance

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

C.10

 

“If you really like me and want me to be yours, you have to be fully mine first…” he said then closes the distance between their lips.

Chaerin almost forget how to breath when Jiyong pressed his lips tighter to hers, his hand now palming her waist and bring her closer without breaking the kiss.

His kiss, Chaerin try to feel what she felt before when he kissed her. Her heart melts just like before but she couldn’t the excitement, the excitement from him.

She breaks the kiss.

Jiyong looking into her eyes.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

“Is it too early to ask if you love me?”

Jiyong looks hesitated.

“I think it is.” Chaerin sighed.

“Why can’t you wait?” Jiyong said.

Chaerin just look back at him.

“Patience, Chae.” He took her hand, “I’m trying to figure out my feeling here. It’s only five days since we’re dating.”

“I’m sorry…”

“Nothing to be sorry about.” He pull her into his embrace, “it’s weird even for me. Having a girl asking me to date her is something so new to me.”

“But do you have any feeling towards me? Just a little interest towards me?”

“I do get interested in you, Chae, your unpredictable behavior, your spontaneity… I like it cause it’s cute.”

“I’m sorry…” she said it again.

“Why? Do I make you sorry?”

“I’m so in a rush, I made you uncomfortable.”

Jiyong rest his chin on the crown of her head, “let me tell you something.”

Jiyong drag her to the couch.

“Do you remember when I asked you to stop following me because I caught you having car?”

Chaerin nodded.

“The next day, you weren’t there, you took car to your working place, and I hate to admit it but I regretted my decision of being mad at you. I lost my bus buddy.”

“But you were avoiding me.”

“I did, because I feel stupid and childish. I kind of happy to see you back at the bus station because Seungri broke the car.”

Chaerin smiling.

“When we bought bicycle and you asked me about my favorite food…”

“You said you like fast food.” Chaerin said.

Jiyong smiled, “I don’t, I hate it.”

“Then why you…?”

“Because I know you like fast food.” He said.

Chaerin gasped, Jiyong knew?" She tried to guest who’s the one who told him. Because she remembered only Seungri and the girls knew but if only Jiyong asked them about it they will definitely told Chaerin immediately.

“H-how did you know?” she asked.

Does he remember about me already? Does he remember about us?

Jiyong’s smile getting wider.

“Oppa, how did you know?”

He chuckles, “Dami nuna told me.”

“Liar.” I said.

He looks surprised, “Liar?”

“Dami unnie doesn’t know.”

Jiyong look puzzled, “But I really get that info from Dami nuna.”

 

+

 

“Chae, he read every single thing you wrote to him about yourself in front of me every day at the hospital.” Dami told Chaerin when she called her to ask if Jiyong really get the info from Dami, “Your habit and everything, he tried to read it so many times so it will planted in his head, that’s how I knew every little detail about you.”

“So he hasn’t remembered.”

Dami smiles, “He’s yours again now, why don’t you enjoy this?”

Chaerin sighed, “I feel so greedy right now, Unnie… I want him, but I want the old him so bad… the one that remember about me and him fully…”

Dami didn’t say anything.

“I am so sorry unnie, I must be sounds so pathetic and… greedy.”

“No, Chae, you just sound so sad.” She patted her hand.

 

+

 

Today Jiyong said he’ll pick Chaerin at the campus, he got a day off while Chaerin has to go to the campus for some interview with lecturer.

Chaerin laughing when she get to the front gate and saw Jiyong drove one of his father’s employee’s car. A regular city car.

“Are you really going to do this to me, oppa?” she asked.

“Hmm… what?”

“I told you  I know your sister, I know what kind of family you’re from, you don’t have to bring this car, though I always thing your real car is too overrated.” Chaerin smiled.

“You knew?”

She nodded, “That’s why yesterday when you said you want to pick me, I actually don’t really agree with that idea… you know… I prefer us taking bus together.”

“Really?”

She nodded, “I like to see you sitting in the bus seat looking outside the window… that’s just… cute.”

Jiyong smiling, “How can you be so adorable? Its unfair.”

Chaerin laughs.

“So, where are we going?” Chaerin asked.

“My house.”

“What?” She raised her eyebrows, “you’re going to bring me to your parents?”

Jiyong laughs, “My parents are out of town, I am not trapping you. Relax.” He said.

“You’re the one who have to be relax, cause your parents knew me and they love me.”

“Really?” he surprised, “Oh right, you’re Dami nuna’s friend.”

“Then what are we going to do in you house?”

Jiyong smirked, “What you have in mind?”

Chaerin smiling, “I don’t know…  watching TV?”

“Hmm… okay.” He laughs.

 

They arrived at Jiyong’s house, Chaerin should admit even she only went there twice but this place keep some deep memories for her, the place where she found out Jiyong is sick, where she spent their last night when Jiyong still remember about them.

“Wanna drink something?” Jiyong asked.

“Anything will do.”

Jiyong bring her a can of orange juice.

“Let’s go upstairs.”

Chaerin followed him.

“So… “ Jiyong opened his bedroom.

Chaerin feels like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter