help!

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

C.07

 

 

Chaerin parked her car at a corner of her campus parking lot, make sure its hidden enough. Then she lightly walked towards the bus stop.

She’s been doing this for a week now, even tho she got to hear Bom and Dara always said that she’s crazy but she knows this is just a way to get him back.

Chaerin heard Jiyong’s voice, she turned and saw him talking with some people.

“Oh hey, Chaerin.” Jiyong waved at her.

She waved back.

“You’re going to the bus station?”

She nodded, “Wanna go toge—“

“Ah sorry, Chae, today I have group project, we’re going to the coffeshop to discuss about it.”

“Ah… I see.” She smiled. “Good luck.”

Jiyong nodded.

 

She sighed, there’s still plenty time before her working hour starts, she thought she could have long lunch with him but seems like she’s going to do it by herself.

Chaerin walked towards a convenient store to have he own lunch.

Suddenly her phone rang.

“Where are you?” Dara asked.

“Lunch at convenient store.”

“I thought you’re at the bus with Jiyong.”

“No… he has some assignment to do, so he won’t go home for now.”

“So… you’re still going to take the bus?” Dara asked.

“Of course not! What for? I’m going to take my car and go.”

Dara laughs, “I know I should’ve being concern, but I can’t help but laughing, babe, sowreeeyy.”

Chaerin sighed, “Whatever.”

“Well, goodluck!”

“Yeah.”

She hung up the phone and finish her food.

 

Chaerin walked towards the parking lot while looking at a paper in her hand, Jiyong’s schedule.

“So… tomorrow he’ll finish at 4? Hmm… I should call Mr. Park that I’m gonna start working at 5… I will have to work over time I guess… hmmm… why does he has some changes in his schedule…” she sighed

Her other hand is busy diving into her bag to find keys, when she found it, she immediately pointing it towards the car.

Beep beep.

The alarm made sound.

“Chaerin?”

she startled to see Jiyong standing in front of her.

“Ji… yong?”

He seems surprised to, he was at he stairs that go to the library.

Oh . .

Chaerin panicking when Jiyong seems puzzled with the situation.

“T-this… uh this…” Chaerin don’t know what to say.

“Is this you car?”

“This…” she tried to pull herself together.

“Thought yesterday you said its still broken.”

“Uh…”

“And earlier you said you gonna take the bus…?”

“Y-yes, but…”

“Why are you lying?”

“No, I wasn’t…”

“Or am I hearing it wrong?” he asked.

“No, Ji… I did said I’m going to take bus.”

“But you have your car…”

“Yes…” she said.

“Oh…  is Seungri gonna borrow it from you?”

Chaerin find a hope to make excuses, but the she shakes her head. “No, I was gonna leave it here.”

“Oh…” he looks more confuse.

“I was gonna take the bus with you.” She said, “But then you said you had something else to do, so I took my car cause its useless to take bus alone.”

“Huh?”

“I have my car everyday, but I take bus because I want to be close to you.”

Chaerin could see him flinching.

“This is so weird, Chae… you’re weird.”

“I know.” She said, “But Ji… Let me explain.” She said, but the she didn’t know what to say.

Jiyong waiting.

“Go, explain.” He said.

Chaerin still said nothing cause she couldn’t find any excuses.

Jiyong scoffed.

“I don’t know what you want but…” he paused, “can you not following me anymore?”

Her heart stings when he said that, yet she couldn’t say anything cause she doesn’t want to scare him more by saying that she likes him.

Now all she can do is just looking at his back when he’s leaving her there, in the parking lot.

 

+

 

“Why didn’t you said you like him? He did that all the time in the past and yet it succeed in making you head over heels over him.” Bom said.

“But bommie, he’s a guy, when a girl is too aggressive, he might scared and runaway.” Dara said.

“Dara got the point, that’s why I couldn’t tell him that.” Chaerin said.

“Oh come on… that’s the most make sense excuse. I mean you already caught, why don’t you just tell him the truth.”

“I want him to be comfortable around me… now I think he’ll gonna avoiding me forever… arrghhh I’m doomed.”

“He’s being ridiculous if he’s avoiding you because of that.” Bom rolled her eyes.

 

+

 

Chaerin was right, Jiyong avoiding her after t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter