Meeting G Dragon

My Heaven

When Inola woke up, she rolled over to find Angie was softly snoring next to her. She was honestly surprised that the younger girl could sleep so soundly right now, I mean, it was only about three hours before they would be in Korea now. They had been on the plane for a god awful sixteen hours now and Inola was just ready to be off this damn thing. She was too excited to withstand being in such close quarters anymore.

Inola and Angie had headed off to Korea about a week and a half after Inola got the call telling her that she had won. They had both been so excited that they hadn't even slept the night before and that proved to be a good thing considering they ended up sleeping for about nine or ten hours on the plane. The girls weren't entirely sure what to expect from this trip but the one thing they knew was that the plane ride would . They had packed movies, books, laptops, snacks, and anything else they thought could keep them happily occupied, though the small seats did nothing to help distract them.

Inola pulled out her iPad and pulled up her email. The company had told her that they would send her a packet with more details about what was going to happen while they were in Korea and she wanted to double check to make sure that she had everything planned well enough. The girls had basically destroyed their tickets home saying they were going to stay in Korea for a while. They both had saved enough money to pay for their stay and a plane ticket back but both of them were going to try to stay permanently. That was their dream anyways.

Inola finally found the packet and almost screamed when she started reading the itinerary. She hadn't seen the part about G Dragon picking them up from the airport. Inola nudged Angie awake who simply glared in her direction before fully opening her eyes.

What the hell Foxy?” Angie rubbed the sleep from her eyes and stared at her best friends awed expression.

He's picking us up at the airport,” Inola watched as Angie began to fully process what she had just been told.

He? As in G Dragon? Really?” Angie was now fully awake and staring wide eyed at Inola.

Yeah. I didn't realize he was going to pick us up at the airport too. I thought he was just going to pick us up before the dinner thing!” Inola whisper yelled at her friend who started to dig into her carry on.

Good thing I packed both of us make up then,” Inola rolled her eyes but couldn't help but be a little thankful. They had both brought a change of clothes just in case but Inola had refused the make up saying that it was unnecessary. But at least she wouldn't look so damn tired now when she saw G Dragon for the first time.

Thanks I guess. I still think this is a bit much. Do you really think he's going to expect us to look like models walking off of an almost twenty hour flight?” Angie just shrugged and handed Inola her make up bag telling her to go on ahead and get ready.

Inola made her way to the bathroom and thanked every deity that she knew of that most people were still asleep on the plane so she didn't have to wait or worry about making someone else wait. She changed quickly out of her sweats and tank top and put on a flared knee length dress. It was her favorite shade of purple with a boat neckline and thick black belt around her waist to accentuate her hourglass figure. She put on a bit of concealer and foundation before adding a bit of blush and mascara. She'd put on her lipgloss back in her seat. Inola took a moment to admire herself in the mirror, she was very pale considering she was a quarter Native American but she guessed that her dad's German heritage had won out for skin tone and eye color. Her blue eyes were very striking with her high cheekbones and perfect cupid's bow lips. She headed back to her seat after she officially deemed herself ready and sat down to wait on Angie.

When Angie came back she was wearing a comfy looking sweater dress with a pair of tights. She had added a bit more make up than Inola but she still looked adorable. It was kind of hard for Inola to not think of Angie as adorable though. She was still eighteen and was honestly more innocent than she sounded. Basically she was more like Inola's little sister than anything and no matter how irritating she could be Inola loved her.

I look okay right?” Inola simply nodded at Angie's question and looked at the screen on the back of the seat in front of her trying to get to the one that showed where they were in their flight and how much longer it would be. When she finally found it she turned to Angie.

Damn woman how did it take you two hours to get ready? We're about to land soon,” Inola smirked at Angie who gave her an offended look.

I started getting ready after you remember!” The girls continued to joke and entertain themselves until they heard the announcement that they would be landing in a few minutes.

Landing and getting off the plane was fairly smooth and quick. Going through customs and getting their luggage was a hassle though. They had finally made it out to the terminal where people were waiting with signs when they noticed a large crowd of not only press but girls who were screaming very loudly. At the front of the crowd was G Dragon with a sign that had Inola and Angie's names on it. It even looked like he had written it himself.

Inola grabbed Angie who was starting to wander off in a random direction. When Angie looked to the direction they were heading she teapot squealed in Inola's ear. Inola cringed and rubbed her ear letting go of Angie as she did so. They made their way over to G Dragon who smiled when he saw them.

Hello and welcome to Korea!” Inola had to admit that G Dragon's gummy smile was the cutest thing she thought she had ever seen.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Kamsamnida!” Inola bowed and smiled back at him as Angie said her greetings and bowed as well.

“Oh you speak Korean?” G Dragon's eyes went a bit wide and he stared at the girls in amazement. “Daebak!”

“Ne, I have a bachelors degree in applied linguistics and actually worked as a translator for a lot of the Korean people who moved to the states for a while,” Inola answered as she sent him a shy smile and rubbed her arm.

“I've been learning Korean since high school and I'm in school to be an ESL teacher now,” Angie smiled proudly at her answer, making G Dragon chuckle.

“Well, it's nice to meet you two. Let's get you to your hotel so you can get some rest. That plane ride had to be killer,” Angie simply sighed in appreciation as G Dragon began to lead them out of the terminal.

“You have no idea! It was horrible! I hate long flights!” Inola's shoulders sagged and G Dragon continued to chuckle at the girls.

When they were outside they noticed that it was still daytime and was probably only around noon. If they were being honest the girls didn't really want to just go to the hotel since they had slept for so long on the plane. They made their way to the Bentley that was parked on the curb and G Dragon helped them put their bags in the trunk and even opened the doors for them. He had opened both the back door and the passenger's door, making the girls exchange a look. Neither one was really prepared to sit next to him in the front seat.

“Inola-ssi?” G Dragon looked at her from where he was standing holding the passenger's door and motioned for her to get in. She sheepishly started walking over to get into the car, sending one last wide eyed look over her shoulder to Angie who was getting in the back seat. Once Inola was settled in G Dragon closed her door and she heard Angie in the back seat start singing as G Dragon made his way into the driver's seat.

Anytime you want to pick up the telephone, you know it ain't nothing to drop a couple stacks on you, want it you can get it, my dear five million dollar homes, drop Bentleys I swear, Yeah I want your body need your body, long as you got me you won't need nobody, You want it I got it, go get it I'll buy it, tell them other broke jokers be quiet!” Inola covered her face from second hand embarrassment as Angie sang and G Dragon chuckled.

“You two are gwiyeobda!” Inola almost wanted to bury herself alive from the embarrassment from this entire moment in her life.

“Please don't encourage her. She's bad enough already. She'll use you as an excuse to keep doing it forever,” Inola sent G Dragon a pleading look and he smiled back at her reaching over and patting her head.

“Mianhe, Inola-ssi,” Inola just face palmed and Angie piped up from the back.

“Yah! Unnie! I'm not that bad! Usually you're the loud and crazy one!” Angie pouted over Inola's shoulder before looking at G Dragon. “Oppa, why don't you just speak comfortably with us? You're older than us anyways!”

“Yah! Angie! Maybe you should ask before just calling him Oppa! Oh my god I'm going to kill this girl,” Inola turned to give Angie a glare before turning back to face the front sinking even further into the chair. G Dragon simply laughed and started the car taking them towards the hotel.

“You can call me Oppa, both of you, and if you don't mind then I will speak comfortably with you. Is that okay Inola-ssi?” G Dragon sent her a small smile before turning to face the road.

“I'm fine with you speaking comfortably but do you mind if I call you GD Oppa? I've got a very short list of Oppas but I still call them Oppa and it gets kind of confusing after a while,” GD simply chuckled at her again.

“Ne that's fine Inola-yah,” Inola smiled softly at him. The rest of the ride was pretty quiet until they were only a few blocks from the hotel. Angie decided to speak up then.

“So Foxy what are we going to do when we get to the hotel I'm not tired anymore,” Inola turned to look at Angie.

“We could just go sight seeing a bit and maybe grab some dinner if you want. I don't think they were expecting us to be this awake when we landed,” Inola laughed a bit and turned to face the front again.

“Wait, Foxy?” GD gave Inola a very confused look as she started to laugh at his expression.

“Her name, Inola, is a Cherokee Native American name, it means black fox, so I call her Foxy. I don't even realize that I do it anymore honestly,” Angie giggled at herself again and GD laughed himself.

“I like that, Foxy, it fits you,” GD sent Inola an innocent smile that made his face crinkle up. It was super adorable but all Inola did was blush.

“Uhhh... I don't think it quite means what you think it means though. In English it was a slang term that used to describe someone being y,” GD simply chuckled at her again.

“I know that's why it fits,” Inola's blush got deeper as Angie gave her two cents from her spot over in the peanut gallery.

“OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Oppa just called you y!!!!!!” GD laughed out loud as he pulled up to the hotel and got out to open Inola's door considering she had hidden her face in her hands.

“If you want I can help you to your room and then we can all go sight seeing together and grab dinner,” Inola looked up from her hands.

“But don't you have things you need to do? This wasn't on the itinerary,” GD just gave her yet another gummy smile.

“I know but I want to spend some more time with you,” GD continued to smile at her and Inola could feel her face burning as if it would soon melt off.

“Say yes already Foxy!” Angie yelled over his shoulder.

“Well, I mean, of course but won't you get in trouble?” Inola looked from Angie to GD.

“It's okay everyone knows I'm a Bad Boy,” Inola laughed so hard she had to clutch her sides. He did not really just make that reference.

“Alright then. Let's get our stuff to the room then,” With that the trio went to check the girls into the room. It was definitely going to be an interesting afternoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N So yeah... GD's breaking all the rules lol... Anyways hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to comment! As always Thank You for Reading! Kamsamnida!