Art and Shopping

My Heaven

Once they had gotten their keys, Inola and Angie along with GD, headed up to their room. To say that this hotel was nice would be an understatement and Inola couldn't think of the last time she had stayed in a place that was this, well, luxurious. There were crystal chandeliers all throughout the lobby and beautiful art hanging on every wall. There was even golden gilding on some of the molding. So not only were they staying at a super fancy hotel but they also were staying in a suite. Not just any suite either, the girls were set to stay in the executive suite on the top floor.

The elevator ride was fairly swift and they were on the 40th floor before they knew it. The hotel being in an H shape had the elevators in the middle and four suites, two on either side. GD and Inola quickly made their way out of the elevator and headed towards the room, not realizing that Angie hadn't been paying attention when they got off. When they got to the suite, which was on the left hallway from the elevators, Inola swiped the key opening the door. She and GD went into the entryway and stopped. They both stared around the room, it was absolutely gorgeous. The walls were stark white with modern art on them and the furniture was very modern too. It was almost like walking into a museum.

“Wow! Daebak! This place is so beautiful!” Inola couldn't seem to take in enough of her surroundings, making GD chuckle at how cute she was.

“Well, Foxy, I guess they wanted to make sure you were comfortable,” GD chuckled and Inola's eyes widened.

“We could have just bee in a regular room and I would have been comfortable. I've never stayed in a place like this before in my life!” Inola couldn't contain her amazement as she continued to stand in the entryway with GD who happened to have carried hers and Angie's bags. When she came back to herself Inola looked behind them noticing that Angie had been suspiciously quiet. “Mwoh? Where's Angies?”

“I don't know. I thought she was behind us,” GD's brow knit together in confusion as he looked out into the hallway trying to spot the shorter girl.

“Mianhe! I got lost! Omo... Where's the bathroom? I really need it!” Angie ran full speed past Inola and GD who pressed themselves up against the walls to not be knocked over and headed straight into the room searching for the bathroom. Once she had disappeared into the room, Inola simply rolled her eyes and giggled.

“Aish, that girl,” Slowly Inola started to make her way into the room and looked around. There was a main living room and two bedrooms on either side of it. As Angie had taken off into the room on the left of the entryway, Inola decided to go check out the room on the right with GD following behind her.

The room was absolutely gorgeous with floor to ceiling windows on two of the walls and a large pristine king bed. Over the bed was a beautiful print of Spiritual Light by Peter Lik. It didn't take much time for Inola to notice it and once she did nothing else in the room mattered. Not even GD who had just entered behind her. Inola couldn't say exactly what it was but whenever she saw a Peter Lik photo it always grabbed her attention. They were just too beautiful and even knowing it was a photo, she couldn't believe they were real places. She looked over every inch of the print and couldn't help but feel her heart swell at just how beautiful and amazing it was. Nothing could ever truly compare to what that man saw through his camera.

“Are you very interested in art?” GD's voice shocked Inola out of her reverie and back to reality making her jump a bit.

“Huh? Oh, uh, not particularly. For the most part I really enjoy looking at art but I don't know much about it. I just know of the photographer that took this. Peter Lik is one of my absolute favorites. He manages to capture the little bit of magic that's still in our world,” Inola turned back to face the picture with a soft smile on her face. She really did love his art.

“I think you'd get along with T.O.P hyung. I like art but he seems to see everything on more of a spiritual level. Don't get me wrong I appreciate the artist's points and meanings but I'm just not as deep into it as him,” GD scratched the back of his neck and looked at the print himself. He had to admit he could see why she would say its magical.

“Foxy?! Where are you?!” Angie called from the living room as she made her way into Inola's bedroom. “Oh! There you are! So, what's the plan now?”

“I figured if you two are hungry we could go grab a quick lunch and then maybe head out to some places I think you'd like in Seoul,” GD answered from his spot next to Inola.

“Call! Foxy, what do you think?” Inola simply nodded still looking at the print hanging on her wall. “Seriously? Are you more interested in that painting rather than G Dragon who's standing right next to you?”

“It's a picture,” Inola didn't even bother to answer Angie's last question. She knew that it wouldn't do any good no matter what her answer was.

“Arrasseo, Unnie. Let's go though! I'm hungry!” Angie practically skipped out of the room and GD followed as Inola slowly tore her gaze from the print to join them. Lik's photos always stayed with her in her mind whenever she saw one and this one was no different. It lingered in her mind the whole rest of the day.



Shopping with G Dragon was definitely not something that Inola ever thought she would do nor was it something she thought she'd even like but, much to her own disbelief, it was the most fun she could remember having in years. They had gone to countless stores and he had bought both of the girls countless things, even though the both of them had told him he didn't have to and had tried to vehemently refuse. They had laughed and just had fun.

Even though it was a lot of fun, Inola could seem to shake the awkward feeling around GD. He wasn't bad to hang out with or anything he was just more shy and reserved than she was and even with the laughing and joking, Inola had still yet to be herself completely. She didn't want to scare him. She knew that when she let go around people for the first time that they considered her loud, weird, and even a little annoying. She didn't ever want GD to think that of her, so for the most part of the day she stayed quiet and let Angie do most of the talking. In fact the most that GD had even heard out of Inola all day had been when she was talking about the print in her room.

“Foxy, are you normally this quiet?” GD asked from his spot next to her looking at the different shoes on the racks.

“Uh... Aniyo, I'm usually really loud and talkative,” Inola admitted with a blush dusting her cheeks.

“Then why aren't you talking more? Do I make you nervous or something?” GD shoved his hands into the pockets of his jeans and turned his head to look at her.

“Not really. It's more so that you're pretty quiet and kind of shy, I guess. I'm just really loud, like really loud. I'm partially deaf in both my ears. Not to mention I'm seriously weird,” Inola chuckled at herself and GD chuckled too.

“You can't be that weird and even if you are I don't think you'd bother me. I mean seriously, T.O.P is probably one of the weirdest people I've ever met and I'm in a band with him. Don't think you could be any weirder than him,” Suddenly Angie popped up out of nowhere and stood on the other side of GD.

“You only say that because you don't really know her. She takes the gold in weirdness,” Angie laughed and Inola even joined her.

“Yeah strange is just kind of what I do,” The three of them enjoyed a laugh and started to make their way out of the store.

“Well I hope I can introduce you two tomorrow. I'm sure you and Tabi hyung would get along, Foxy,” GD gave her what she thought looked like a sad smile. She simply smiled back at him and chuckled.

“You act like you're having to share your favorite toy or something GD Oppa,” GD gave her a bit wider of a smile at that and Angie wandered up beside them.

“Yeah, Oppa. If you don't want to share Foxy you should just say it!” Inola face palmed as GD chuckled.

“It wouldn't be fair of me to keep Foxy all to myself if the guys happen to be around. I think they'd like her too. And they'd probably like you too if you managed to not wander off so much. Seriously Foxy, how do you not worry about her all the time?” Foxy rolled her eyes and looked over at Angie who was humming as she walked beside GD.

“Oh you have no idea. I worry all the time that the midget over there is going to somehow manage to wander off and get herself hurt and I'm not going to be able to help her. It's ridiculous,” Inola shook her head and sighed exasperatedly.

“Hey! I don't wander off that much!” Angie pouted.

“Well in the... Seven? Eight? Hours that I've known you, you have wandered off five times and nearly wandered off another three. So, yeah, you do,” GD and Inola laughed at the look of almost horror that Angie gave him.

“Have I really been that bad? I didn't mean to. Those shoes were just so pretty and all those flowers... I'm sorry,” GD and Inola continued to laugh. It was just too funny watching Angie remember all the times she had wandered off. “I'm just easily distracted. I don't mean to be.”

“Gwenchana Angie. I'm always watching out for you. You know that,” Inola said with a bright smile aimed at the younger girl.

“Alright, we should probably get you two back to the hotel. It's about dinner time,” GD lead the way to his car helping the girls with their multitude of bags courtesy of him.

“Arrasseo Oppa. When are you coming to get us in the morning? If Foxy doesn't have like five alarms set she won't wake up,” That comment earned the younger girl a smack to the arm.

“Yah! That's not true! I just have one alarm. I just snooze it a lot,” Inola lightly scratched her cheek as she admitted this.

“No worries. I'll be there at about nine in the morning. I'll even come to your room if your not ready by then,” GD chuckled at the horrified look that Inola gave him. She was not prepared to have GD see her in her 'I hate the world' morning phase. She was definitely not the person to be around if you're cheery in the morning. “Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be up by the time I get there.”

“Oppa you really don't know Foxy if you think that. Now she'll probably be up late tonight trying to make sure she's ready for the morning. That or she'll lock her door,” Angie smirked a bit. One of the few things that Inola had actually managed to teach her was how to pick a lock or at least a simple lock.

“You know I won't do that. You'll just pick it and then I'll be screwed either way,” Inola's shoulders sagged as she got into the passenger's seat before GD shut the door for her.

“Just relax. I promise I'm not that scary,” GD laughed but neither of the girls laughed with him. “Mwoh?”

“Aniyo, Oppa. You're not scary at all. Foxy is terrifying. She's punched me for waking her up before. I had a black eye for a week!” Inola covered her face with her hands.

“I didn't mean to! I still feel bad about that too! I've apologized god knows how many times now! You know I didn't realize that I did that!” Angie patted Inola's shoulder.

“It's okay Unnie. I know you didn't mean to but it doesn't make you any less scary,” Inola kept her hands pressed against her face wishing the embarrassment would just go away.

“Wow... Daebak... You even act like Tabi Hyung while sleeping,” Inola looked over at GD with wide eyes.

“Mwoh?” GD simply shook his head and started the car.

“When we used to stay in the dorms together, Tabi hyung would slap us in his sleep if we woke him up. We'd all fight over who would be the one to wake him up that day if he didn't have his alarm set,” Inola blushed and turned to face him more in her seat.

“I'm not a violent person though! I'm really not!” GD laughed and reached over to pat her head.

“Ara. Tabi hyung isn't either. It's just a reflex right?” Inola nodded furiously and GD just laughed again. The rest of the car ride to the hotel was pretty quiet and when they got there the girls grabbed a bellhop cart so they could load up all their bags from their shopping trip. They bowed goodbye to GD and headed up to the suite. Both girls simply went to their rooms and crashed not even realizing how tired they had been all day.

Tomorrow was the big day though. Tomorrow they'd get to go to YG.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


A/N Just saying Idk if that ever happened (T.O.P hitting the guys) we're just going to say he did because it makes me feel just a bit better about my life to think that I'm not the only person that's ever done that before lololol Don't forget to comment!!! As always Thank You for Reading! Kamsamnida!