Dinner Dates

My Heaven

GD lead the girls down to the first basement floor that held a couple large dance studios. He led them down a hall and to the left where he opened the door and let them in. When they entered there was music playing from the speakers. It was one of Taeyang's song's and Inola hated to admit it but she really didn't know what song it was. She liked Taeyang but he wasn't one of her favorite soloists.

Yo YB!” Taeyang stopped dancing and turned to face GD and the girls.

“Hey GD! Who have you got with you?” Taeyang smiled over at the two girls who bowed and greeted him as the door to the studio swung open violently.

“Hyung! I need your help! Oh... You have guests. I'll come back,” Seungri stopped when he finally got a good look at the girls. “Ooo. You have pretty guests. I think I'll stay.”

“Yah! Don't be a Seungri!” GD smacked the youngest lightly on the head.

“How is that being a ? They are pretty!” Inola blushed as Angie slowly tried to meander away from her making the older one reach out to grab her.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Ray Inola-ibnida. This pabo here is Angie,” Inola did her introductions and made the younger one bow again.

“Foxy! That was mean! I'm not a pabo!” Inola sent the girl a look and she started to meander away again.

“Yes you are. You seem to forget the umpteen thousand times you've wandered away and gotten lost the past two days alone,” The boys chuckled as the two continued their exchange.

“It wasn't that many times Unnie! I've only gotten lost three times! And I got to meet Chanhyuk because of one of those so that doesn't count!” Angie bit back. Before they could really continue though Taeyang stepped up and pulled Seungri with him making him bow to them before introducing themselves.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Taeyang-ibnida and this pabo is Seungri,” Taeyang sent them a smile and Inola had to admit it was really funny to watch Taeyang who was a good few inches shorter force Seungri into a bow.

“Hyung!” Seungri whined. “You make me look so uncool in front of pretty girls! Why do you always do that? Wae?”

Inola laughed at the interaction. It was very much the same kind of relationship that she had with Angie so it really touched her heart a bit. They must be very close for them to act like that, Inola thought.

“Foxy isn't Seungri the one that you always say you refuse to call Oppa even though he's older than you?” Inola sent Angie a wide eyed glare. What was with this girl and instigating today? Like really.

“Waeyo? Why won't you call me Oppa?” Seungri sent Inola a puppy dog pout and Inola almost cooed over how cute it was.

“That! That right there is a big reason why! You act more like a kid than I do and that's saying something! I feel like if we ever actually hung out I would always be protecting you or taking care of you, just like I do with my pabo dongsaeng over there,” Inola jerked a thumb in Angie's direction while shaking her head.

“I'm a grown man you wouldn't have to take care of me,” Seungri struck a superman pose and smirked back at Inola. “What do you think now Foxy? Still won't call me Oppa?”

“Not a snowball's chance in Hell,” Inola watched as Seungri visibly deflated and walked over to rest his forehead on Taeyang's shoulder.

“Why don't the fans ever respect me hyung?” Seungri questioned Taeyang though GD was the one who answered.

“Because you're such a big baby that's why. Maybe if you didn't get so upset over stupid things this wouldn't happen to you so much,” GD and Taeyang laughed making Seungri pout at them. Inola went over with a sudden surge of confidence and patted his back bringing his head to rest on her shoulder.

“That was mean GD! He's just a child. Don't be so harsh on him,” Inola continued to rub her hand through Seungri's hair all while he smirked at the other two. Inola didn't miss the glare that GD sent to Seungri though.

“He's not the pure and innocent child you think he is Foxy,” Taeyang said from beside GD. Inola snapped her gaze to his, just a little bit surprised by his use of her nickname. “Do you not want me to call you that? Was that too much?”

“Aniyo you can. I was just surprised that's all. I know he's not pure and innocent but he is a child!” Seungri immediately shot his head off of Inola's shoulder.

“I am pure and innocent!” Seungri looked honestly hurt and offended but Inola just pulled his head back down to her shoulder shushing him in the process.

“Ani, we all know you're not pure or innocent. Don't deny it. It's okay we love you anyways,” Seungri didn't protest much and honestly it was funny to watch for the boys. He really was being babied by a girl a few weeks younger than him.

“Hey since we're already seeming to get along so well, why don't you guys come to dinner with us? I know Daesung said that he has a schedule tonight but T.O.P hyung said he's going to come,” GD spoke and Seungri lifted his head.

“Call! I'll take all the time I can get with Foxy! At least she takes care of me!” Seungri exclaimed.

“Unfortunately I've got the same schedule as Daesungie,” Taeyang gave GD a sad look just to have the latter wave him off.

“Alright well I guess I'll take these two and get out of your hair. I'll shoot you a text when we're headed to dinner Seungri,” With that GD, Inola, and Angie said their goodbyes and made their way out of the studio to head towards a small cafe in the building to grab a quick lunch before resuming their tour.



The tour itself had been great but when the guys who were coming to dinner with them joined up, it was ten times more fun, at least for Inola. Angie was a little bit more introverted and found that it was a bit harder for her to be super comfortable around all the guys but she seemed to be fine considering she hadn't stopped talking to Chanhyuk since he showed up. Inola on the other hand was thriving. She lived to be around people and be boisterous. She loved to talk and laugh and get to know people, it's just who she was.

“Why have you not tried to get into the entertainment industry Foxy? You seem like you have the personality for it,” Seungri commented as they all got into the van. (They had decided on the van so that they could travel together rather than splitting up)

“I don't know I just never really thought about it. I had always been a bit on the bigger side when I was younger so I never really had a lot of self confidence. I used to play cello and sing but I have really bad performance anxiety if I'm performing by myself and that seems to be all people ever wanted me to do. Since I couldn't perform solo it just never seemed feasible that I could be a singer or anything,” Inola blushed a bit and looked down.

“You used to sing little Fox? Alright we need to go to a karaoke bar after dinner then. I've got to hear this for myself,” Tabi said from his spot beside Inola. He had forced Seungri to take the seat next to 'the love birds' as he had called Chanhyuk and Angie while GD was up front giving his manager the name of the restaurant that they were headed to.

“Call! I love going to karaoke bars!” Seungri exclaimed from the back.

“What do you think Foxy? Are you and Angie going to be up for that?” Inola didn't even bother to look at Angie for her answer and nodded at GD.

“I really want to experience a karaoke bar done right at least once in my life and I'm pretty sure Angie will just be happy to spend more time with Chanhyuk,” Inola turned to look back at the two and both of them were blushing slightly.

“Unnie! That was mean!” Angie pouted.

You've literally instigated all day and THAT was mean?I swear to god I am going to kill you one day,” Inola shook her head resting her forehead against her hand.

But I'm just trying to help! You're just being mean!” Angie pouted and whined even more making all the boys laugh.

Whatever. How do you know it's not helping? Maybe it will. Besides I don't think you're helping a damn thing with me,” GD almost spit out his water when he heard Inola's response, choking a bit in the passenger's seat. “Gwenchana, GD Oppa?”

“Ne, you two are really too funny,” The boys kept laughing and before they knew it they were in front of the restaurant and exiting the van. GD went up to the host and let them know that they had expanded their party which thankfully wasn't a big issue considering they had reserved a back room for them anyways. They simply brought in a few more chairs and soon everyone was settled in and ready for their dinner.

“What are you thinking of getting Foxy?” Seungri leaned over to look at her menu even though he had his own in front of him.

“Honestly? I think the steak with mushrooms and potatoes sounds the best but I'm not super sure yet. The spaghetti carbonara sounds good too though,” Inola responded.

“Oh really? Do you want to split it then? Both of those sound good to me too,” Inola simply smiled and nodded at him.

“If you keep that up poor Seungri is going to mistake your pity for genuine feelings little Fox,” Tabi said from Inola's other side.

“What makes you think she pities me hyung?” Seungri pouted over Inola's head at the eldest.

“Well considering she won't even call you Oppa for one and second because I was her first bias. I don't think you can really beat that pabo,” Tabi smirked and sent Inola a wink.

“That's still mean Tabi Oppa! I don't pity him I just see him as a child that needs someone to take care of him,” Tabi laughed and Inola looked over to see Seungri with a hurt expression on his face hold his hand over his heart.

“Why are your words so sharp Foxy?” Inola simply laughed.

“Aren't all our words sharp when it comes to you Panda?” GD chuckled from his spot in from of Tabi.

Seungri continued to pout through most of dinner and Inola kept laughing at the jokes that were being made at Seungri's expense, though she would comfort him with a pat on the shoulder every time. Angie and Chanhyuk kept to themselves for the most part but all in all it was a lively and fun dinner. It definitely hadn't been what Inola had expected though she kept getting the nagging feeling that the three boys were having a tug of war match and she was the rope. That couldn't be right though, could it? They were just trying to make this experience the best it could be right? It didn't mean anything did it?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N So I had definitely meant for them to make it to the Karaoke Bar but I guess that didn't happen... I promise that will be the next chapter though and we'll start to see just a bit more tension build up. Do all three of the guys really like Inola? And what the heck is going on with Chanhyuk and Angie? We'll find out soon I promise! As always, Thank You for Reading! Kamsamnida!