First Bias

My Heaven

The next morning, Inola's alarm woke her up at eight giving her an hour to get ready before GD was supposed to be there. She quickly got up and headed towards the attached bathroom to take a quick shower before changing into one of the outfits that GD had bought for her the previous day. It consisted of a pair of ripped dark skinny jeans, a black off the shoulder Warhol Marilyn Monroe shirt, and a Saint Laurent leather biker jacket that matched with one that GD owned. Inola chuckled a bit remembering him buying it for her.

“You know, we could match,” GD had said while laughing and quickly handing the jacket to the clerk so that Inola couldn't protest anymore.

It had definitely been an experience and she really did like everything that he had bought her, especially this jacket, but she was worried that he had spent too much on her. Shaking her head realizing it didn't matter anymore, Inola went back out to her room where there was a vanity holding all of her make up. She quickly dried her hair and styled it before applying some light make up to accentuate her striking eyes. By the time she was done and about to look at her phone there was a knock on her door and Inola went over to answer it.

In the door way to her room stood GD who was wearing his Saint Laurent jacket too. He smiled at Inola before he started speaking.

“Glad to see you like my taste in jackets,” GD chuckled and Inola simply shook her head going back into the room and starting to take off the jacket. “Mwoh? What are you doing Foxy?”

“Well if you're going to be mean GD Oppa then I'm not going to wear it. I'm going to return it,” Inola laughed as GD's expression changed from confusion to hurt.

“But... But I bought it for you! Please wear it! It looks good!” GD was almost pleading with her and it sent Inola into hysterics she was laughing so hard.

“Arrasseo GD Oppa. I'll wear it... I can't believe you wore yours too though,” GD smirked at her as he followed her into the main living room where Angie was sitting on the couch waiting for them.

“Wow... You're actually up and ready... I can't believe it...” Angie said feeling awed from her seat. Inola was never awake and functional this early in the morning.

“Alright are you two ready to go?” Both girls nodded and followed GD out of the hotel room and into the elevator. Once they finally got out of the lobby they got into the Bentley and headed out to YG. It was a fairly short and quiet drive but as soon as the girls got out of the car they were in awe. It was an absolutely gorgeous building.

“Ara, let's head in,” GD lead the girls into the building giving a wave to the receptionists and headed towards the elevators. “I guess we'll start in the recording studio if that sounds good for you.”

The girls nodded and GD pressed the button for the 4th floor. The elevator shot them up and they were still fairly silent. Once the doors opened GD started talking about his early years and about how he had always wanted his own studio on this floor. That this was the floor that all the big artists had their studios on when he started. As they walked around he pointed out a couple studios before they turned and went into one of the studios. When Inola went in and looked around she felt her jaw drop. There was T.O.P and Daesung. They were sitting behind one of the mixing boards and computers listening to something through the speakers and Inola had to admit it sounded awesome.

“Hyung, Daesung! I didn't know you guys would be here today,” At the sound of their names the two turned around and faced Inola and GD, though once T.O.P's eyes locked on Inola and never moved. God he was just so gorgeous! Inola could feel the heat burning in her cheeks but she couldn't bring herself to look away.

“Hyung, who's this with you?” Daesung's smile was wide and bright making his eyes form into crescent moons. It made Inola smile just seeing it, his smile was just so genuine that she was sure that there wasn't anyone who would smile back when they saw it.

“Ah, this is Inola the winner of the contest and this is An... Wait... Where'd she go?” Inola finally broke eye contact with T.O.P and looked around trying to find the shorter girl.

Oh my god.... I'm going to kill this girl,” Inola turned to look at GD. “I'm sure she'll be fine. I haven't gotten a Kakao message or anything so I'm sure she's fine.”

“Where did we lose her though?” GD's eyes were wide and he looked really worried but over his shoulder T.O.P laughed a deep chuckle.

“Ji Yong-ah do you have an imaginary friend now?” T.O.P and Daesung started laughing and Inola blushed a little bit more. It was fairly embarrassing to know that her friend was the reason GD was getting laughed at now.

“Aniyo, She's my friend Angie that came with me and she has a really bad habit of wandering off on her own. Honestly GD Oppa I have no idea where she is but I'm sure she'll be okay. We'll find her sometime before we leave. She'll get hungry eventually,” Inola simply rolled her eyes and turned back to the two men in the room. “Annyeonghaseyo, Ray Inola-ibnida.”

“Ah your Korean is so good! And you're so polite!” Daesung smiled at Inola and bowed back. “Daesung-ibnida. Hyung isn't she so polite?”

“People are always polite when they first meet someone. I don't feel the need to comment on it every time I meet someone new. T.O.P-ibnida. You can just call me Oppa though,” T.O.P smirked at her and Inola almost died.

“Hyung Foxy doesn't like just saying Oppa. There's too many of us apparently,” GD chuckled and gave a gummy smile to Inola.

“Foxy huh? Well I guess you can call me Tabi Oppa then as long as I can call you that,” Tabi's smirk grew and Inola couldn't even really form a reply. Thankfully GD spoke before she could.

“Hyung! Why are you being so creepy? Waeyo?” GD and Daesung laughed while Inola simply blushed. Had that really been creepy? Was she being too much of a fangirl to realize?

“How was that creepy? You call her Foxy! How is it creepy for me to ask to call her that?” Tabi laughed and it gave Inola shivers to hear it.

“Well, I mean, you can call me that a lot of people do now,” Inola chuckled a bit at Tabi's dejected expression.

“Ani, I don't want to call you what other people call you. I'll just call you Fox then,” Tabi smiled and Inola smiled back.

“Alright I guess I'll just be a person with many names,” Inola laughed along with the guys before Daesung spoke up again.

“Inola-ssi, how old are you?” Inola directed her attention to him before she spoke.

“I'm actually a couple weeks younger than Seungri. I was born January 1st of 91,” Inola smiled when the grin on Daesung's face got wider.

“So we're all your Oppa then huh?” Inola chuckled a bit before nodding.

“Ne but I absolutely refuse to call Seungri Oppa,” Tabi and GD laughed loudly at Inola's comment before Daesung continued.

“Waeyo?”

“I don't really know honestly but he just always seems like much more of a kid than the rest of you and I kind of feel like if I met him I'd just want to treat him like a kid. Kind of like how I treat Angie. You'd understand more if she would ever show up,” As Inola and the others laughed the door opened and in walked Angie along with another short man.

“Unnie! I finally found you! Why did you and Oppa leave me again?” Angie ran over and clung to Inola who simply tried to pry her off but failed miserably.

“We didn't leave you! You decided you wanted to wander off! Again! You caused trouble too, didn't you?!” Angie finally let go of Inola at her last question and huffed.

“Aniyo! I didn't cause trouble! I just accidentally went into the wrong studio! That's how I met Chanhyuk. He helped me find you too,” Inola looked over at the guy who had come in with Angie and bowed swiftly.

“Jeseongnida. She can be a bit of a handful sometimes. I hope she didn't cause you any problems,” Chanhyuk simply shook his head.

“Aniyo, it was no problem really I was about to take a break when she came in. We actually had a really good talk before I brought her here,” Chanhyuk smiled scratched the back of his head with a light pink dusting his cheeks.

“Ah! Looks like Chanhyukie has a crush!” Tabi's voice made Angie's head whip around to see both Tabi and Daesung in the studio. She quickly bowed and said a soft greeting to the two.

“Hyung! That's mean! Don't make things uncomfortable!” Chanhyuk sounded like he was pleading with Tabi, more so out of embarrassment than anything.

“Ah so it's true too!” Tabi laughed and Angie took this moment to speak up.

“Foxy, how are you so calm right now? Shouldn't you be freaking out since you just met your first bias?” Inola's head snapped to look at Angie with wide eyes.

You did not just say that! I am going to murder you!” GD apparently translated and all the boys started laughing while Inola lunged to grab hold of Angie. Luckily though Angie hid behind Chanhyuk who was also laughing. “Just wait until we get back to the hotel. You are so dead.”

“Hey Fox, don't be so hard on her. She's just trying to boost our ego's. Anyways, who's your first bias?” Tabi said from his chair as he reigned in his laughter.

“Uh... uhm... It... It was... uhm...” Sensing that it was going to take a while Angie shouted out the answer from her spot behind Chanhyuk.

“It was you Oppa! Her first bias was T.O.P!” Angie saw the look on Inola's face and knew she would have hell to pay later but it was damn well worth it to see the look that T.O.P gave Inola when she wasn't looking. This was definitely going to be interesting to say the least.

“Hey guys I think we're going to go on ahead and look at some other places around the building but you're more than welcome to join us for dinner later. I'm pretty sure the girls won't mind. You too Chanhyukie,” GD said while starting to head towards the door.

“I don't think I can make it hyung. I think I'm supposed to have a schedule tonight,” Daesung looked really sad at the fact he was having to turn down the offer but GD just waved his concerns off.

“I'll definitely be there if little Fox is going to be,” Inola glanced over and saw Tabi smirk at her and could have sworn his eyes sparkled at her before she looked away. When she looked at GD though it looked like he was a bit upset about this.

“Ah sure hyung. We'll see you tonight then,” Chanhyuk simply said he would be there and with that GD and the girls headed out of the studio. “How about we go see the dance studio now?”

Both of the girls nodded as GD lead them to the elevators. It had definitely been something that neither girl had expected and both of them could only expect that the day would get even more interesting.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Soooooooo.... yeah.... I wasn't super happy with T.O.P's part at first but the more I look at it the more I like it lol... As always Thank You for Reading! Kamsamnida!