Everything Has Changed

My Heaven

 

Ji Yong knew that he still had to be a part of the panel for the girls' audition but it wasn't something he was looking forward to anymore. He knew that he shouldn't be upset or feel like he was used but it was still nagging at him. Why hadn't she at least told him her plan? Before he even realized what he was doing, Ji Yong found himself outside with a cigarette already between his lips. He couldn't deny that at least it was helping to clear his mind.

Hey man, what are you doing out here? Don't you have to judge the girls' audition soon?” Ji Yong almost couldn't stop the exasperated sigh that threatened to leave him. How was it that Young Bae was always around these days?

Ne. I'm going in after this. Don't you have a schedule today?” The words must have been harsher than Ji Yong meant for them to be judging by the face that Young Bae was making at him now.

Whoa bro. What's wrong?” Ji Yong rubbed his temples. No matter how irritated he was at Young Bae prying he couldn't lie to him, especially when he wasn't necessarily treating him the way he should at the moment.

They were planning on staying anyway. Can you believe that? They used the trip to move here,” Ji Yong answered, his pitch escalating as he began to sound more frantic.

Ji Yong-ah, you can't let that bother you. I'm sure that she wouldn't have even entered the contest if she hadn't wanted to actually meet you. I mean, think about it, would you have been this upset if it had been any other fan? You're blowing this up more than you need to because you like her,” Young Bae sighed when he realized that the tension in Ji Yong's face was as bad as ever. “Think about it this way, whether or not they pass the audition, she's not going anywhere. You have plenty of time now.”

Gomawo Young Bae-ah,” Ji Yong said as he flicked his cigarette into the ash tray. He turned and gave Young Bae a quick bro hug before heading back inside. He still had to be a part of the panel.

**********************************************************************************

Angie watched as Inola paced the floor with no indication of her intention to stop any time soon. She stood up, planning to make the older girl sit down but was caught by surprise when she heard Inola muttering to herself. She stopped short of the pacing girl with a look of disgust on her face.

Are you doing math right now? Jinja?” Angie said, her face still contorted.

Mwoh? Ah, ye... It calms me down if I don't focus on what I'm about to do. Math is the complete opposite of music, ya know?” Inola said as she stopped pacing and began wringing her hands together.

You know, technically, music uses a lot of math,” Angie replied making Inola give her a deadpanned look.

I know it uses math but there's a large difference between music math and Algebra!” Inola yelled making Angie giggle.

Whatever you say Unnie,” Angie said between giggles.

... I will cut you....” Inola responded with a flat look.

Ray Inola, Lopez Angie? We're ready for you now,” A young man in his early twenties said from his spot holding open the door of the practice room. Inola and Angie made their way into the room giving the man a slight bow in thanks for holding the door open for them, their previous joking had disappeared entirely. As the girls entered the room they noticed a table set up on the opposite side of the room from them with four men sitting behind it. The men all gave them light smiles as they walked to stand in the middle of the room.

In case you aren't aware, I'm Yang Hyun Suk, the CEO of YG Entertainment. It's not a very common thing for me to be judging an audition but I've made a special exception for you two since this was set up by Ji Yong-ah. Would you like to introduce yourselves then?” YG finished looking to the others that were on the panel.

I'm Teddy, I'm one of the in house producers here so if you pass you'll probably be seeing a lot of me,” Teddy's smile was sweet and it definitely helped to calm some of the anxiety that Inola was building up again knowing that THE YG was going to be judging them.

I'm Choice, I'm also a producer so you'll see me a lot too,” Choice smiled and it looked a bit goofy making the girls smile brightly back.

Oh so I tell you good luck and set this all up but Choice smiling at you makes your nerves disappear huh? I see how it is,” Ji Yong said making Inola laugh and Angie beam a little brighter. Ji Yong couldn't help but let a gummy smile come to his face at the sound of Inola's laugh, it was just so beautiful to him.

Alright, alright. Let's get down to business. I understand that you have some songs prepared correct?” YG asked as the girls nodded in response and handed over the flash drive to the man that had opened the door for them. “Let's start with a simple introduction. Tell us your names and for the sake of being a bit different today tell me a fact that makes you different from everyone else, arrasseo?”

Annyeonghaseyo, Ray Inola ibnida but you can call me Foxy,” Inola bowed to the panel. “I guess a fact about me that is different from most people is that I speak three languages. I speak English, Korean, and Cherokee, which is a Native American language. I actually taught my Korean when I was in high school since it wasn't offered as a class.”

Annyeonghaseyo, Lopez Angie ibnida,” Angie bowed to the panel before continuing. “Whenever I get into a car I become narcoleptic and that makes me different than pretty much anyone I know.”

All of the panelist and Inola began laughing at Angie's answer and the girl just beamed with pride. Shortly after the laughter died down and the girls were given the go ahead to begin their audition.

**********************************************************************************

The girls left the practice room a mere hour after they had entered. Sure that was a longer time than they had been told the day before but it still seemed short. Inola swiftly sent a message to Seungri who told them to wait where they were for five minutes, making the girl question her decision of even messaging the giant child. Angie picked a spot against the wall to sit while Inola paced again. The audition may have been over but Inola was still anxious.

Why the hell did he want us to wait where we were anyways?” Inola asked as the five minute mark hit.

Foxy! Angie!” They heard him before they saw him bust through the doors to the stairs, sweat dripping down his face as he panted a bit at the exertion.

Yoooo..... Aren't idols supposed to be in shape and ? What the hell happened to you? Why didn't you just take the elevator?” Inola asked as Seungri splayed out dramatically on the floor earning himself a giggle from Angie.

Elevator... taking... too long... traffic... made me... late,” Seungri said between his pants for air. Inola rolled her eyes and went over to crouch down next to his head and fan him.

Aigoo, you could have just messaged us to meet you in the lobby pabo,” Inola said like she was talking to a baby.

Yah! I'm still older than you! I just wanted to be a gentleman!” Inola and Angie cracked up at his exclamation.

Seungri? A gentleman? Since when?” Inola asked getting her laughter back under control. The man shot up to a sitting position and glared at her.

Jinja?! I'm always a gentleman to ladies!” Inola almost fell over from laughing at this.

Whatever you say Oppa,” Angie said from where she was sat down the hall.

Aish, you girls are just not very nice are you?” Seungri said rubbing the back of his head.

When did we ever say we were nice?” Inola said with a blank look at the man. Seungri rolled his eyes as he stood up, placing his hands on his hips, and rolling his head back

Then I guess you don't want to spend time with me today then. I guess I'll just go bother the hyungs see if they're interested,” Seungri said before turning to the elevator and pressing the button.

Arrasseo. See you later Seungri,” Inola said before turning towards the stairs and opening the door.

Yah!” Seungri yelled before Inola could get the door open, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her to stand by the elevator with him. “Don't do that! Come spend time with me! You're more interesting than the hyungs!”

I thought you guys actually didn't get to spend all that much time together anymore? I thought you guys were always busy? Shouldn't you want to hang out with them?” Inola said raising an eyebrow at Seungri's childish antics.

Well, I mean, I do want to hang out with them but you're new and I wanna play with you,” Seungri said pulling out his aegyo. Inola scrunched up her face like she had just tasted something sour and swatted the man off of her.

Oh my god Seungri. We're not toys and if that isn't the way you meant it then just... Eww no...” Inola said as Angie came to join them.

Who has the dirty mind now Foxy?” Angie said earning a smack to her arm from the older girl making her giggle.

Whatever. What's the plan then Seungri? What are we going to do? I need something to take the audition off my mind,” Inola let out a deep sigh and Seungri felt her shoulders sag under his arm.

Well do you like video games?” Inola shrugged a bit as Angie nodded her head. “Why don't we go to an arcade? I've got a friend that owns one in Hongdae. We can go and spend the day there. I'm sure he'd shut it down for us to take over.”

An arcade!? Yes please!” Inola shouted, her demeanor changing immediately. She may not be very good at video games but she had always loved arcades. There was just something about them that always made her happy.

Alright. Let's head to the car and I'll give him a call then,” Seungri said as he pressed the button for the elevator.

 

 

The day passed by fairly quickly for the trio after that. Inola could definitely say that Seungri was a great friend and she was very happy to have met him. He had completely wiped all thoughts of the audition from her mind and she enjoyed every moment she had spent with him. The best part was that by the time they had finished at the arcade, grabbed dinner together, and gone back to the hotel, the two girls were so worn out that they ended up falling into a dreamless sleep as soon as they got to their respective beds. Now all that was left was finding out how their audition had gone.

Guess that was why their phone ringing woke them up at 10 am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N So I know that this chapter is a bit short and that it's basically just a filler chapter but I promise that I haven't forgotten about this story... I just have to get everything in order and plan out a plot point that I need to get to. I already have some ideas for chapters but no real end goal with this story I guess so it's a bit strange for me to write now... I'm trying very hard though I promise! As Always Thank You for Reading! Kamsamnida!