Chap 9

Who am I to you?

 

At some point, Jiyoung got bored and resolute to finds Key.

Once she steps her foot on the balcony, she can smells the stench of alcohol in the air.

Donghae and Jonghyun are dancing crazily along with the beat of music coming from the living room while Key is sleeping on the floor.

“Oh my God! Key oppa! Wake up!” Jiyoung tries to wake Key up by slapping his face.

“Mommy? Is that you?” Key that was badly drunk opens his eyes.

“Oppa, what’re you talking about? I’m Jiyoung.”

“What? You’re Mr Bunnie. Nice to meet you then. My name is Key.”

“Gosh! Let’s get you to your room. Can you walk?” Jiyoung supports Key to his room.

“Are you taking me to the amusement park, mommy?” Key keeps mumbling crazy things on their way to his room.

As the staircase to the second floor is hidden from the living room, the girls and Minho do not notice them.

“Hmm… Which one is oppa’s room?”

Jiyoung is searching Key’s room when she sees a pink door with Key’s name on it.

“Aha! Found it!”

 

Jiyoung laid Key gently on his soft pink queen sized bed.

“Wow! Quite heavy for such a thin body.” Jiyoung commented while stretching her arms.

“Hot! Hot! Why is it so hot!?” Key startled Jiyoung by rolling on his bed struggling to his shirt.

“Oppa! Oppa! Calm down. Let me help you with that.” Jiyoung volunteered to assist Key to undo his shirt’s buttons.

But before Jiyoung have the opportunity to do so, Key suddenly grabs both of her wrists and pull her down to land on top of him.

“Oppa..what’re..you doing?” Jiyoung stuttered.

“Amber…”

 

Key stirred his eyes open as he can feels the warm radiant of the morning sun shining through his window.

He makes an effort to wake up but end up slumping back into the comfort of his fluffy pillow as he feels his head is throbbing.

He then tries to shift his sleeping position when his movement is restricted by a pair of arm clutching to his waist.

“What the hell?”He thought as he removes the thick blanket covering the person next to him.

“Jiyoung!?”Next to him, lie a sleeping Jiyoung with only her undergarment on.

Key blushed at the sight and quickly covered the blanket over her again.

He immediately checks his lower body and let out a little squeal as he can sees he is only in his boxer.

This cause Jiyoung to woke up from her slumber.

“Yah! Who’s making that damn noise early in the morning?” Jiyoung slowly sat up rubbing her eyes but instantly pulled the blanket to cover her body as soon as she realized she is half and Key is beside her.

Out of the blues, tears start to flows down her face.

Key panicked.

“Jiyoung, don’t cry. Did I do something stupid last night?” Key asked as he cannot remember anything after he got drunk.

Jiyoung just nodded her head and continues to cry.

“So, we did ‘it’?” Key cannot believe that he just cheated on Amber.

 

After the both of them get dressed, Key and Jiyoung just sat silently on the bed.

“Jiyoung, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I..”

“Oppa, I tried to push you away but you’re just too strong, then… What I’m gonna to do now!?” Jiyoung sobbed.

“Don’t worry, Jiyoung yah. I..I’ll be responsible.” Key blurted out.

“Really?” Jiyoung looks at Key with dazzling eyes.

“Yes. I promised you that. Just don’t tell the others bout last night, okay?”

“Oppa, saranghae.” Jiyoung snuggles happily into Key’s chest.

Amber, I’m sorry.

 

 

updated!

hope u guys like it!^^