Chap 5

Who am I to you?

 

Minho and Amber slowly turn their back to the owner of the voice.

Apparently, it is a man with a lot of muscles.

The man take a step forward and Minho guessed he is the leader of the group based on his appearance.

“Is that your girl?” He asked.

“Yes, she is.” Minho bravely answered as he pulled Amber closer to him.

“Then you wouldn't mind if we borrow her for the night right?” The man smirked.

“As a matter of fact, I do!” Minho can feels Amber hug him tighter.

“Boys!” The man looks at his followers and two of them take a few steps forward.

Without warning, one of them grabbed Amber from him while the other secured both of his arms to his back.

“Oppa!” Amber shouted.

Minho is trying to break free when Amber is being tossed into the leader's arms.

Amber struggles in his hug.

“Let go of her! Do you hear me!?” Minho barked.

“”Sorry, but I can't. This beauty here is just irresistible.” With that, the man pushed Amber onto the ground and sat on top of her.

Amber try to push the man off her but he is just too strong.

Minho boil up seeing what the man did to Amber that he uses his head to knock his attacker down. Seeing this,the other gangs marched toward him and he fight them all using his maximum strength.

Meanwhile, the leader the sweater Amber is wearing and is placing hungry kisses all over her neck when he is suddenly being tugged by a pair of arms.

It were Minho's and he is so furious that he managed to knock the leader out with just one blow to his stomach using his fist.

Knowing they have lost, the group members quickly crawled up to their feet and help their leader before disappearing into the darkness of the night.

Minho is out of breath but he ignore it as he quickly run to Amber's side.

Minho can see Amber is shivering of fright.

“Amber, are you alright? Don't be afraid, the bad guys are gone. Amber?”

Amber lift her head up to look at him in the eyes.

Minho's heart sank as he saw Amber's eyes are red and swollen from crying.

“Shh... All is safe now. Oppa is here to protect you.” Minho hug Amber.

“Oppa, please don't leave me again.” Amber hug him back.

“I won't Amber yah.” They remain in the same position for 10 minutes before Minho broke the hug and placed his sweater over Amber again and walked her until they reached her doorstep.

Minho knocked the door and Mrs Liu opened it.

“Welcome ho..” Mrs Liu's smile faded when she saw Amber.

“Amber honey! What happen!?” She worriedly asked.

“It's a long story, ma'am. Better get her inside first.” Minho answered for her.

“ Mom, what it is?” Jackie popped from her mother's back and surprised to see Amber's condition.

“Jack dear, can you take your sister to her room please?”

Without further questioning, Jackie followed her mother's order and take the silent Amber upstairs.

“Minho, you're bleeding. Come inside so that I can clean them.” Minho obediently followed her.

As Mrs Liu helps Minho to attend his bruises, Minho told her what happened to them earlier.

“Minho dear, thank you. I just can't imagine what will happen to Amber if you're not there.”

“It's nothing, Ma'am.”

“Jackie, how's Amber doing?” Mrs Liu asked as she sees Jackie descending the stairs.

“She's sleeping now, mom.”

“Good. Minho, why don't you sleep here for the night? You must be very tired. I'll call your mom to inform her bout this.”

“But..”

“Young man, I'll not accept a no for an answer. Go take a shower first and I'll prepare a warm soup for you before you go to bed.”

“Thanks, Ma'am.”

“You're welcome dear. This is what I can at least offer after what you have done.”

 

Minho opens his eyes as the ray of the morning sun shine into the room.

Where am I? He thought as he stares at the light blue ceiling instead of the usual white of his room.

“Right! I'm at Amber's house!” He said as he look at the time.

“8.20 am. Luckily my class is canceled for the day.” He murmured to himself.

Minho stretch himself for a bit before opening the door of the guest room.

As soon as he opens the door, he can smell the delicious aroma of pancake cooking.

He walked to the kitchen and is greeted by Mrs Liu's warm smile.

“Good morning, Minho. Pancake?”

 

“Is Amber still sleeping, Ma'am?” Minho asked as he finish the last bite of his pancake.

“Yes, I just take a look at her a while ago. Luckily Sulli doesn't suspect anything. I don't want to make her worry as she is a having a test today. I think I'll wake her up now.” Mrs Liu is going to make a move when Minho stops her.

“Let me, Ma'am.”

“Alright then, thank you dear.”

Minho opens the door of Amber's room slowly.

Her back is on him and he can sees she is still wearing the clothes from last night.

As he approaches her, she suddenly turns her body towards him.

He now can see her forehead is sweating and is mumbling something.

When he listened carefully, he can hear a faint 'Stop!'.

Minho knew Amber is having a nightmare.

“Amber! Amber! Wake up!” Minho tries to wake her up.

Minho is shaking Amber's shoulder as he looks down on her.

Amber's eyes suddenly opened and screamed “Get away form me!” before pushing Minho and buried herself in her blanket.

“Amber, it's alright. It's me, Minho.”

Amber hesitantly lowered down her blanket to take a peek before spring to hug Minho.

“Oppa, I had a terrible nightmare!”

“Do you want to talk bout it?”

“Well..”

“You don't have to if you don't want to.”

“To tell you the truth, it's quite embarrassing. I dreamed bout someone is kissing me all over my body. I wanted to yell him to stop but my voice as if doesn't want to come out. Then he began to spread my legs apart..but that's when I woke up.” Amber feels her face is getting hotter and stops to study Minho's face. She can see his cheeks is slightly red too after hearing her story.

“Thanks, oppa. For waking me up. I owe you for that.” Amber finish her words.

But little do Amber knew it is not a dream but her past.

In the other hand, Minho is speechless as the closeness with Amber is making his heart beats like crazy.

Amber does not know what is getting into her when her lips make their way towards Minho's.

Minho just stay still and his lips slowly making its way towards hers too.

Their lips met for seconds before Minho suddenly jerked away leaving dumbfounded Amber.

“Break..breakfast is ready. So, do you want to go down now or you want to have your bath first?” Minho shuttered.

“I think I'll take a bath first.” Amber jumps out of her bed.

“Okay. Then I'll wait you at downstairs then.” Minho exited Amber's room but stopped right outside her door.

Damm! Choi Minho! What're you thinking you're doing!? She's your best friend's girlfriend! Minho mentally cursed himself.

 

 

holiday is coming..

so will not b updating next week..