Chap 17

Who am I to you?

 

Key is resting in his bed when Jiyoung barged into his room with Nicole by her side.

“Oppa! Are you alright!? You had me scared to death!” Jiyoung exclaimed squeezing his hands.

“I’m alright, Jiyoung ah..”Key answered her casually.

“Key?” Amber and Minho suddenly appear at the door.

Realizing this, Key immediately pulls his hands from Jiyoung’s grip.

“Oh, looks like you have visitors.  Hi, Nicole unnie, Jiyoung.”

“Hi, Amber, Minho.”

“Minho oppa, Amber unnie..”

“I think we should get going. We just want to check on Key here. Later guys..”

“Amber unnie! Wait!” Jiyoung cry out.

“Yes, Jiyoung?”

“I.. I got some confession to make.” Jiyoung looks down on the floor as she said this.

“Actually.. nothing happen between me and Key oppa that night.”

Everyone gasped.

“Jiyoung, what’re you talking about?” Key demands an explanation.

“Sorry oppa. I’m still a until now. I love you so much and I only want to make you mine that..”

“..you dare to tricked me!? Make me believe we had slept together!?” Key shouted at Jiyoung’s face.

“Oppa.. I’m sorry..” Jiyoung started to cry.

“Do you think by saying sorry you can get away with this!? Huh, Jiyoung!? Key boiled up.

“Key! That’s enough! You’re scaring her! She already said she’s sorry!” Amber hugged the sobbing girl.

“Unnie.. I’m so sorry..I..I..”

“There..there..Jiyoung ah.. I forgive you. At least you have the courage to tell us the truth.”

“Jiyoung, how could you? You had disappointed me.”

“I’m sorry, Nicole unnie.”

“Nicole, give the kid a break.” Minho butted in.

“Young girl, you had a lot explaining to do.” Nicole looks straight at Jiyoung.

“Well, it all started when Key oppa got drunk that night and I helped him to his room. But then, he accidently falls on top of me. He thought I’m Amber unnie and wanna to kiss me..”

“What!?” Key cannot believe he mistaken Jiyoung for Amber and even want to kiss her.

“Key?” Amber glared at him.

“Opps! Sorry.”

“..but he out before having the opportunity to do so. So I had this idea where I undress oppa and myself and sleep together in his bed till the next morning.”

“So, I didn’t do anything to you then?”

“No, oppa. You’re sleeping all that time.”

“So what make you wanna to tell us the truth, Jiyoung? You can always continue with the lie you started. Nobody will ever know bout it.” Minho curiously asked.

“It’s just that I’m touched that Key oppa willing to risk his life to save Amber unnie and I want to see him happy with the person he truly loves. That’s all.”

“So, this means Key doesn’t have to be responsible to Jiyoung anymore and can be together with Amber again now that she regained her memory back.”

“Hmm.. A good point you got there, Nicole.” Key smirked.

“Key oppa, will you forgive me?” Jiyoung begged.

“I will..but only if Amber here will reconcile with me again.” Key playfully answered raising his right eyebrow.

“Amber unnie?” Jiyoung looks at Amber with a puppy eyes.

“I don’t know..” Amber looks over to Minho and he just smiles nodding his head.

“Pretty please!?”

“Well, alright!”

“Yes! Yes!” Key shouted excitedly.

“Ouch!”

“Hey, go easy there cowboy.” Nicole commented.

With that, everyone laugh.

 

 

another update..

and as a sneak peak..

preview of d last chap:

 

 

“Key, are you ready yet!?” Jonghyun annoying asked.

“Just give me few more minutes!” Key hurriedly fixed his tie.

“Hurry up, will ya!? Or we’ll be late!” 

 

 

“Where’s Amber unnie?”

“Oh.. She is getting ready in the fitting room.”

“I bet she’ll look stunning in that white gown we helped her choose.”