Chap 1

Who am I to you?

 

“Unnie? Amber unnie!? Wake up!” Amber groaned as she feels her body being attacked by the coldness of the morning as she is only wearing a singlet and a short to sleep the previous night.

Amber open her eyes slightly to peek and saw Sulli had pulled her thick blanket onto the floor with a satisfied look on her face.

“Sulli, what're you doing? As long as I remember today is Saturday and that means no class! So what the hell are you waking me up this early!?”

“Unnie, don't you remember? We're going to the amusement park with the others later. You wouldn’t want to keep Key oppa waiting right?”

“Aish! I forgot!” Amber mentally slapped her forehead and jumped out of the bed before heading to the bathroom.

Amber then went down to have her breakfast wearing her favorite cap as she know it is going to be a hot day along with a simple tank top and a baggy pants.

In the kitchen, she can see her mom making toasts as breakfast while Jackie and Sulli are sitting on the table eating theirs.

“Good morning, Josephine. Why, aren't you early today?”

“Good morning, mom. Yeah, Sulli and I were going out with our friends to the amusement park.” Amber said as she munched on a toast.

“Aww... My little sister is going out for a date.” Amber shot a glare to her sister.

“Jie, I swear I'll make sure Danson know that you are seeing your ex secretly if you're going to open your mouth again.”

“You wouldn't dare... Mom!?”

“Amber, be nice to your sister. Remember, she is still older than you.” Jackie stick her tongue out at Amber.

“Jackie dear, are you cheating on your boyfriend? You know that it's not a wise action.”

The morning went on as Mrs Liu lecture her older daughter with Amber watch her sister while eating her breakfast with a smirk on her face.

 

~do it do it chu it's true it's true it's you~

It is Amber's phone and she knew who it is by looking at the caller ID.

“Yo Dino, where are you?”

“I'm outside your house. So hurry up! And don't ever call me that again!”

“Whatever.” With that, Amber hung up.

“Sulli, Jonghyun is here.”

“Mom! We are going out now! Bye!”

“Bye! Auntie!”

“Bye! Be careful and make sure the two of you're home before dinner okay!?”

“Okay!” The two of them simultaneously replied.

Once they approach the car, Amber can see Luna is sitting in front with Jonghyun and Key at the back smiling to her.

“Morning, Amber unnie! Morning, Sulli!” Luna happily greet them as they are getting into the car.

“Morning, Luna!” Amber greet her back as she sit beside Key.

“Morning, Luna unnie!”

“How bout me? Key pouted before Amber have the chance to say good morning to him.

“Morning, boo.” Amber gave Key a peck on his cheeks and he returned them back.

“Eww... Enough with the mushy stuff already.” Jonghyun make a disgusted face.

“Mushy eh? Who's the one that is french kissing in the car while waiting for me earlier?”

“Oppa!” Luna blushed.

“Hey! And who's the one that is taking hours to get ready?”

“Yah, Kim Jonghyun! Stop talking and start driving already!”

 

After a mouthful comments of Jonghyun's driving skills from Amber,they finally reached the amusement park.

“Thanks God we finally arrive..safely.”

“Yah, Amber Liu! I can't stand you anymore!” Jonghyun is about to launch an attack on Amber when a voice interrupted.

“Hi, guys! What take you guys so long?” Donghae asked while hugging her girlfriend, Jessica. Krystal, Jessica little sister and Minho, Key's best friend trailed behind them.

“Krystal! Minho oppa!” Sulli cheerfully skipped over to them.

“Blame it on our Prince Charming here.” Amber purposely pointed toward Jonghyun.

“Why you!?” This time Jonghyun is really pissed that Luna can see he gripped his fists tightly.

“Oppa, calm down please.” Luna hold him from attacking Amber while she hide behind Key.

“Okay, I will. But only for this once. If she does it again, I swear I'll..” Jonghyun do not finish his words.

“Hey, Key!” Minho gave Key a hi-fi.

“Hi, Minho!”

“Yo, Minho!” Amber pushed Minho's shoulder slightly with her knuckles.

“Oh, hi Amber.” Minho awkwardly greet her back and went back to Krystal and Sulli.

“Told you he's weird.” Amber whisper to Key.

“Maybe he's still shy with you.” Key whisper back.

 

The group spent their morning playing the games in the amusement park and stop for lunch.

They are now sitting on a large table enjoying their food.

“Say ah!” Donghae is feeding Jessica since they started eating earlier.

“Hyung, can you guys stop that. I think i'm gonna be sick.” Jonghyun commented.

“Kim Jonghyun, can you please mind your own business!?” Jessica being the Ice Princess she is shot a dead glare toward him.

“So..sorry.”

Everyone laugh at the scene that happen in front of them.

 

“Key, let's play that!”

Key felt his feet become jelly when he saw Amber is pointing to a ferris wheel.

“But..” Before Key finish, he and Amber are already sitting in one of the small compartments of the gigantic wheel.

Amber knew Key is afraid of height as he once screamed like a little girl when they first ride it together as a couple a year ago.

Amber can see Key began to shake of fear even though they are still on the ground.

“Don't worry, mouse yah. Your lizard is here.” Amber playfully patted Key's head.

 

Key's face is as white as chalk once their feet touch the ground again.

“I think I'm gonna puke.” Key murmured to himself as he run as fast he could to a public toilet.

Amber just casually sat on one of the bench outside the toilet waiting for him to throw out all his lunch.

 

 

D 1st chap!

It's mainly bout d characters though..

Troubles will b up soon enough..^^