Chap 18

Who am I to you?

 

“Key, are you ready yet!?” Jonghyun annoying asked.

“Just give me few more minutes!” Key hurriedly fixed his tie.

“Hurry up, will ya!? Or we’ll be late!”

“Ya..ya.. I know. Let me just add one final finishing touch!” Key said as he sprays his already perfect hair.

“How do I look?”

“Dashing, as always. Now, let’s go! The girls are waiting!”

 

“Sul, you look fantastic!” Krystal praised Sulli as soon as she saw her coming.

“Hehe.. Thanks. You look beautiful too.”

“Where’s Amber unnie?”

“Oh.. She is getting ready in the fitting room.”

“I bet she’ll look stunning in that white gown we helped her choose.”

“Definitely!”

“Hi, Sul! Hi, Krys!” Minho greeted them as he mischievously slid his hand over Krystal’s small waist.

“Hi, Minho oppa! Oh.. I think I just heard someone called me. Better get going! See you later Krys!” Sulli winked at Krystal and happily skipped away from them.

“Oppa, someone might see us.” Krystal blushed as she tries to remove Minho’s hand from her waist but fail as Minho tightens his grip.

“Why are you being shy all of the sudden, Krys? We are officially a couple now.” Minho flashed his sweet smile.

Krystal blushed even more upon hearing Minho’s words before the two of them head to the hall.

 

“Here come the brides.” Sulli whispered to Jiyoung. (Sitting arrangement: Minho-Krystal-Sulli-Jiyoung-Nicole-Jay)

“Jess unnie looks so pretty.” Krystal sniffed.

“Donghae looks amazing too.” Minho commented.

“Well, they should be. But Amber and Luna unnie and Key and Jonghyun oppa looks great too.” Jiyoung uttered.

“Yeah..I’m so happy Jess unnie wants them to be their bridesmaids and bridesmen.” Krystal said before blowing her nose.

 

The wedding ceremony went on smoothly.

“Unnie, have a wonderful honeymoon!” Luna bubbly wished Jessica.

“And unnie, don’t forget bout my gift!” Krystal chimed in.

“Aish, this girl! Relax, I’ll not.” Jessica responded by ruffling her hair.

“Unnie! My hair!”

“And Donghae, don’t forget to makes lot of babies.” Jonhyun playfully nudged him.

“Dude, you don’t have to remind me that.” Donghae winked to the blushing Jessica.

“Okay, bye everyone! See you guys soon!” Donghae said before entering the car and drive off with Jessica to the airport.

 

“Amber baby, you look beautiful. I wonder when it will be our turn to walk down that aisle.” Key is admiring Amber’s beauty as she is wearing hair extension and a white gown that emphasize her figure.

“Aww.. Thanks Key. Hmm.. I don’t know. Maybe in two or three years time.”

“What!? That long.” Key pouted.

“Well, if you can’t wait that long, you can always marry another girl.”

“Hmm.. That’s a brilliant suggestion.”

“Yah, Kim Kibum!” Amber crossed her arms before turning her back on Key.

But she melted when Key hugged her from behind.

“Baby, you know I’ll not do such thing. Even it’s for a million years, I’ll wait for you.”

“Sweet talker!” Amber smiled and turns her body to face her lover.

“Baby, I love you.” Key whispered.

“I love you too, boo.” Amber whispered back and their lips met.

 

THE END

 

 

yeah!!! It's Amber's Bday 2day!

hepi 19th (international) / 20th (lunar) Bday Amber!

hehe..sory 4 making u guys think that keyber is getting married..

but hey, we all know deep in our heart keyber is real & will eventually get together someday soon..

just have faith 4 them..

d last chap..

hope u guys enjoy it!^^