Chap 7

Who am I to you?

 

“Amber, I can’t.” Minho tries not to look Amber in the eyes.

“Why, oppa?”

“It’s just that I..just forget bout it!”

Amber is sure that Minho has some feelings for her but cannot understand why he is rejecting her when she had the courage to confess.

“Oppa! Look me in the eyes! And..and tell me you don’t like me!”

Minho did what he is told to.

“Amber… I..I..do like you..but give me some time to think bout this whole thing. Okay?” He does not have the heart to reject her because he knows his action will just hurt the both of them.

“I knew it, oppa. Okay. Just take your time. I’ll wait for you.” Amber responded as she hugs him.

Minho bitterly smiles and he slowly hugs Amber back too.

“And Amber?”

“Yes, oppa?”

“Don’t tell anyone bout this. Okay?”

“Sure, oppa. Anything for you.”

Amber. One day, you’ll regain your memory back. And at that time, you’ll forget bout your feelings for me.

 

“Amber, where have you been?” Nicole asks when Amber finally shows up after like half an hour missing with Minho behind her.

“Minho oppa and I just getting some drinks from the kitchen. See?”

Indeed, Amber and Minho each carried a handful of cans of carbonated drinks in their hands.

“What? You guys took so much time just to grab those drinks?”

“Well, oppa complained he’s hungry. So we ate some chips first.” Amber lied.

“Talking bout hungry. I’m starving.  Amber, where’s the cake anyway?” Jonghyun impatiently asks.

“Oppa! You’re embarrassing yourself! Amber unnie, I’m extremely sorry.” Luna blushed.

“It’s nothing, Luna. Jonghyun oppa is right. We should cut the cake now. I think everyone is here already.”

In the meantime, Key keeps his eyes on Amber and Minho’s every action.

Hmm… What happen? They’re acting pretty normal. Damn! I should stay to listen to Minho’s response. I can’t ask Minho or Amber. They’ll surely know that I eardrops their conversation then. Looks like I just have to wait and see.

 

Amber is getting some fresh air at the veranda when Key joins her.

“Oppa, don’t move.” Amber suddenly commanded him.

Amber’s face inches closer to Key’s making his heart beats vigorously.

Is she going to kiss me?

Then Key can feels Amber’s delicate fingers on his cheek.

“Key oppa, you got a little frosting there.” Amber chuckled.

Key can sense his cheek getting hot.

“Oppa, your face is red.”

“Oh, maybe because of the beer Jonghyun force me to drink. You know how he is. Haha..” Key nervously explained.

“Hump! Jonghyun oppa can be so meany sometime!” Amber puffed her cheek.

“Aww… So cute.” Key cannot stand but to pinched her chubby cheek.

“Oppa! That hurts!”

“Hehe… Sorry, Amber yah. But you’re just too cute just now.”

After that, the two of them just stand in silent until Key speaks up.

“Amber?”

“What it is, oppa?”

“Do you ever remember anything from your past?”

“So far, no. But every time I tried, my head will hurt like it wants to explode.”

“What!? Don’t force yourself then!” Key look at her worriedly.

“Oppa, I’m fine. Why are you asking anyway?”

“Coz..never mind.” Key answered as he looks down at his shoes.

Amber, when’ll you remember bout ‘us’?”

 

 

Back to school mode!^^