Chap 8

Who am I to you?

 

 “Amber unnie, have you think of what to buy for Key oppa’s birthday? I think I’ll buy him a watch, a pink watch. What do you think? Will he like it?” Sulli keep talking since they both arrived at the mall the next evening.

Amber just stares at her with a bewildered look.

“Aish! Sorry, unnie. I forget to tell you that it’s oppa’s birthday on this 23rd.” Sulli explained.

“It is? Luckily you told me that. I don’t know Key oppa and mine’s birthday just a few days apart. What should I buy for him?”

“Well, anything will do..I guess. As long it’s pink. It’s oppa’s favorite color if unnie notice that.”

“Now that you mentioned it, oppa did like to wear pink just like a girl do.” With that, Amber and Sulli erupt into laughter.

After a whole tiring day, Sulli successfully bought a pink Casio watch while Amber a pair of white Nike shoes with pink stripes on it.

Sulli even bought a cute white dress to wear to the birthday party and persuaded Amber to buy an elegant black dress.

 

Key is eyeing the front door for quite a moment now as he is waiting for Amber and Sulli.

“Where could they be?” Key whispered.

“I think they’re on their way, oppa. You know how Sulli is. She could take forever just to choose a pair of heels to match her dress.” Krystal dramatically said upon hearing Key’s whisper.

Right after Krystal’s reply, the door bell rang.

“Finally!  I think that’s them.” Key went to open the door.

Standing in front of his doorstep is a bubbly Sulli and… Amber? Wow! She looks hot! It’s been a while since the last time I saw her dressed like that.

“Oppa! Happy birthday!” Sulli said as she plants a kiss on Key’s cheek.

“Thanks. By the way, you look cute in that dress Sulli yah.”

“As always. Haha… Just kidding! Unnie, what’re you waiting for?” Sulli deliberately shoved Amber that is standing right next to her to make her tripped over into Key’s hug.

Hmm... I miss the smell of her delicate skin. Key thought as he helps Amber to get back on her feet again.

“Thanks oppa.” Amber blushed.

“And happy birthday! This is my present for you. Hope you like it!” Amber wished him as she flashes the sweeted smile that she can managed.

“Thanks”, is the only word Key blurted out as he is mesmerized by her smile.

“Hi! Amber unnie! Sulli! Key oppa! What’re you waiting for!? Let’s cut the cake!” Jiyoung suddenly interfered by dragging Key to where the cake is.

 

It’s already 11 pm but the party at Key’s house is still on as both his parent left for a business trip that morning.

Most of the guests went home already and what is left are Key’s closest friends.

They decided to sleep over to accompany Key and their parents seem to agree as the next day there is no school.

Nicole went home with Jay as she complained her stomach hurt and let Jiyoung stay when Jonghyun promised to sent her home the next day.

The boys were drinking at the balcony while the girls and Minho, who does not drink were karaoke-ing at the living room.

After a while, Key need to go the toilet and decided to take a peek at Amber but what he sees broke his heart. Amber is singing a duet with Minho and they even hold hands while singing with the girls cheered loudly for them.

After he rejoins the boys, he gulped down an entire bottle of beer hoping to forget what he just saw.

 

The girls are enjoying the song Amber and Minho is singing when Krystal suddenly gets up and walk towards the kitchen.

Sulli can sense something is wrong and follows her.

In the kitchen, she can sees Krystal is looking gloomy holding a glass of plain water.

Krystal forced a smile when she saw her coming.

“Krys? What’s wrong?” Sulli asked as she takes the sit beside her.

“Nothing. It’s just that I’m thirsty.” Krystal lied and takes a sip of the water.

“Krystal, I know that you’re unhappy. Is it because of Minho oppa?”

Krystal slowly nodded and Sulli patted her back to comfort her.

“Well, he and Amber unnie is just singing. It’s not like there’s really something between them.”

Krystal signed.

“But Sul, they looked happy together. I..maybe I’m just jealous.” Krystal admitted.

“Don’t worry Krys yah. Amber unnie’ll get back with Key oppa. By then, Minho oppa’ll give up on her. Now, where’s the tough Krystal Jung that I knew!?”

Krystal slowly smiles upon hearing her best friend’s words.

“That’s my little ice princess! Then, what’re we waiting for!? Let’s go outside! We can’t let them have all the fun for themselves, right!?”

With that, Sulli and Krystal skipped to the living room only to be bombarded by Luna’s abruptly powerful voice.

 

 

Hi guys!

d update 4 d week!

something came up, so will x b updating 4 d next couple of weeks!

mianhe..^^