Chap 15

Who am I to you?

 

Things got really awkward between Amber and Minho afterward.

“Amber?”

“Hmm?”

Minho and Amber are having their walk at the park after lunch one afternoon where there is only the two of them.

“Will you become my fiancé?”

Amber stops walking upon hearing the words.

“Minho, I..”

“I know that you can’t forget bout Key yet but I promise I’ll help you all the way.”

Minho makes Amber to face him and opens a small red box revealing a silver ring.

“Please say yes?” Minho pleaded closing his eyes hoping to hear the answer that he hopes for.

Suddenly, a man wearing a mask appears at his back lifting a baseball bat.

“Minho, watch..”

Before Amber can finish, the man already knock poor Minho down.

“What..what do you want?” Amber shuttered as the man step closer towards her.

“A sweet reunion.” The man smirked before causing Amber to pass out with a blow to her head.

 

~Hello, hello
Nareumdaero yonggil naesseoyo~

 

Amber?

Key immediately recognized Amber’s number.

“Hello, Amber?”

“Key..”

“If you want to see her and Nicole alive, come to the old noodle company at Nom yam street A.S.A.P!” A creepy voice speaks up before the line is cut off.

“ Hello!? Hello!?” Key panicked.

Without thinking further, he immediately takes the taxi to the said place.

 

Amber slowly opens her eyes and blinked a few times to adjust to the bright light.

When she fully opens them, she can see the dull surrounding of an empty building.

“Where am I? Argh!” Amber yell in pain when she tries to move her tied hands. Amber then realize she is not alone when there is another girl beside her also hands and legs tightly tied to her chair.

“Nicole unnie?”

“Nicole unnie!? Unnie! Wake up!” But Nicole doesn’t even move an inch.

“Well..well.. Looks like our princess have awake form her slumber.” A voice can be heard.

“Who are you? Show yourself! You coward!”

A figure then appears from the shadow.

“Jaejoong?”

“Yes, it’s me, the charming Jaejoong. Do you miss me, Amber?” Jaejoong moves his face closer to Amber’s.

“In your dreams! You bastard!” Amber spilled as she moves her face to her side.

“Aww..such a pity..coz I miss you so damn much.” Jaejoong slyly smile as he caresses Amber’s face.

“Keep your filthy hands off me! You maniac!” Amber hissed.

“Call me whatever you want, princess. A bastard..a maniac..coz after this, you together with your diva boyfriend and Nicole here won’t have the chance to speak ever again!”

“Key? Do whatever you want to me..but..please..just let them go!” Amber only wants Key and Nicole to be safe.

“You think I’m that stupid!? Hmm..but to think of it, we do have some unfinished business.”

Jaejoong inched closer to Amber.

“What..what’re you doing?”

Without warning, Jaejoong started to rip Amber’s shirt apart.

Amber can only plead him to stop with teary eyes as she cannot defend herself. When suddenly Jaejoong being knocked from the back and fall to the ground unconscious.

Amber can’t see her savior clearly as her eyes are filled with tears.

“Amber, are you alright!?” Amber immediately recognized who rescued her judging by his voice as she can feels her bare upper body being covered by a clothing and her hands and legs being untie.

“Key!” She instantly hugs him when her hands and legs are free.

“Sshh! It’s all alright now.“ Key hugged her back.

 

 

Well, sorry to skipped the previous chap..

i got it jumbled up coz i kinda already wrote a few chaps b4 posting it..

n thanks to RenRSL..

hope dis clarify your confusion..

mianhe..

but hey, double update.. YAAH!!!^^