Chap 10

Who am I to you?

 

Amber opens her eyes at the sight of Minho’s handsome face.

She slowly stand up trying not to wake him up and realize that she had been sleeping on Minho’s lap the whole night.

She looks around her and found a rather amusing view.

Sulli and Krystal are hugging each other beside them while Jessica and Luna are sleeping on the floor with Luna hugging the microphone to her chest treating it as if it is her teddy bear or something like that.

The television is still on but the screen is blank.

The VCD must have run out. Amber thought as she carefully tip toed to the toilet hoping not to step on Jessica or Luna.

When she is done, she finds Luna is already awake.

“Good morning, unnie.” She greeted her.

“Good morning, Luna. Did you sleep well last night?”

“Do not ever mention it, unnie. My whole body hurts. Thanks to the hard floor.” She complained.

Amber just chuckled.

“Hmm… I wonder where Jonghyun, Donghae and Key oppa slept?” Luna said as she tries to scan the room for them.

“Maybe they fall asleep at the balcony. They did drink there the previous night. Luckily it’s summer now. Otherwise, they’ll freeze to death.” Amber yawned.

“Well, I’m gonna check on my Jongie then.”

Amber follows her to the balcony to check on her friends as well.

Once they are there, Luna and Amber can sees Donghae is sleeping while hugging Jonghyun.

“Donghae oppa, let go of my Jongie!” Luna tries her best to pry Donghae’s arms that are secured tightly around Jonhyun’s smaller body.

“What the…” Both of them simultaneously open their eyes to be terrified upon seeing the position they are in and immediately backed away from each other.

 “Eww…” Jonghyun pretended to be disgusted with Donghae.

“What!? At least we do not end up in the bed!” Donghae defended himself.

 “Hey, where’s Key oppa?” Amber asked when she noticed Key is nowhere to be seen.

“How should I know? Damn! My head hurts like hell.” Donghae stands up holding his head.

“Pumpkin, my head hurts.” Jonghyun whined like a baby as Luna helps him into the house.

“That’s what you get for drinking your out.” Luna scolded her boyfriend.

With that, Amber and Donghae also enter the house.

“Unniee… I’m hungry!” Sulli who is now fully awake is sitting with Krystal, Minho and Jessica on the couch.

“Be patient, Sul yah. Unnie’ll cooks breakfast for you. But, we have to find Key oppa first. This is his house anyway.”

“Let me go find him then. He’s probably sleeping in his room.” Minho offered to find Key.

“Good morning, everyone!” But they are startled when Key pops out from behind them with Jiyoung on his side.

“Key, we’re just talking of waking you up.” Minho slumps his back on the couch.

“Oh, I totally forgot Jiyoung’s here as well. But why is she’s with you, oppa?” Luna noticed something is not right.

“Well, she came up to me and said she is sleepy last night. So, I brought her to the guest room and sleep in my OWN room.” Key anxiously answered.

“Oh…”

Pheww…That was close. Key thought.

“Oppa, can we use your kitchen then. You know, for cooking breakfast. “Amber asked for Key’s approval.

“Sure, as long you guys cook my share.”

“Great! Jessica unnie? Luna? Care to help me?”

“Why, it’s our pleasure. Right, Luna?” Jessica looks over to a smiling Luna.

Luna just nodded her head.

It is not long before the delicious smell of fried eggs and bacons fills the air.

 

 

Sory guys 4 d long hiatus..

it's just tat d net connection in the place i stay now is so low..

so i'll b updating whenever i'm able to do so..

once again sory,,^^