Chapter 5

Reconstruction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s

 

“One mooorrreee please…?? Ahjussiii? Ehe.. hehehe”

“Aigoo this kid…”

“Pleasee one more one more one more” Taehyung pouted as he slammed the glass on the bar for hundred times.

“You’re drunk kid. Too much liquor won’t be a good thing. Go home” the barista frowned with annoyed expression at Taehyung.

“I don’t ugh… I don’t wanna go hooome… no Yoongi hyung there. I hate being alone… huhuhu… Yoongi hyung where are you?? Taetae miss you…” Taehyung now spun the glass on the bar. The barista sighed, he needed to prepare if Taehyung broke the glass.

“Give me your phone! Quick! I’ll call this Yoongi hyung then” the barista took Taehyung’s phone but couldn’t find Yoongi’s name on dialed call list. There’s only some staff and Jungkook’s name. He decided to call Jungkook since it’s the most showed name on the screen.

“Hello? Jungkook-ssi? I’m the barista at 66 club. Your friend’s here lost his consciousness. Too drunk to go home. I think you should pick him up before he broke the glass from our bar. Yes. Yes. Thank you” the barista sighed again and placed the phone on Taehyung’s shirt pocket. The young CEO is almost asleep.

“Yah, wake up kid. Your friend is coming here to pick you up” the barista slapped Taehyung’s shoulder with the napkin. “Wake up. I need to clean this place. It’s almost closing” he nearly lost his temper.

Then a young man with black sweater and jeans came inside the bar.

“I’m Jungkook. Are you the one who called me using Tae’s phone?” Jungkook bowed at the barista.

“Yes, sir. Now could you please bring your friend? This bar is closing and I still need to clean up” the barista looked tired and Jungkook smiled apologetically at him.

“Sure, I’m sorry if my friend troubling you. Thank you for calling me” Jungkook then put Taehyung’s hand on his shoulder and piggyback him.

 

“What are you doing, Tae? I’ve never see you lost control” Jungkook took out Taehyung’s car keys from his pants pocket and opened the lock.

“Hmm…. I’m tired let me sleeeeppp!” Taehyung nearly yelled and Jungkook shook his head. He placed Taehyung on the passenger seat and closed the door. He quickly entered the car and started the engine.

“Let’s go home”

“DON’T WANNAAAAAAAAA! I DON’T LIKE SLEEPING ALONEEEE! LET ME OUUTTT! I HATE YOU!!” Taehyung started crying and banged on the car window. Jungkook was surprised seeing this kind of Taehyung. He never met the drunk Taehyung before because he knew Taehyung was never drunk.

“Why are you being like this, Tae? You’re not usually lost control like this” Jungkook drove the car to Taehyung’s suite.

“Yoongi hyuuuung… huhuhu… I want Yoongi hyung” Taehyung scratched his car seat and sobbed. “I missed him.. please bring him back to me… I hate sleeping alone!” Taehyung sounded broken and Jungkook have no heart seeing his bestfriend like this.

“Fine. I’ll stay the night. Just remember I’m not Yoongi hyung. We’ll found him, Tae. Now please be quiet and behave” Jungkook last sentence made Taehyung nodded although he still pouting.

 

“Ouch….” Taehyung massaged his throbbing head.

“Oh, you’re awake. Good” Jungkook popped out from the door of Taehyung and Yoongi’s bedroom.

“Jungkookie? When did you arrive? What happened last night?” Taehyung rubbed his eyes and sighed when the headache still there.

“You’re drunk. Why are you so stupid for letting yourself drunk that much?” Jungkook shook his head but he approached Taehyung and handed the boy aspirin. Taehyung took it and gulped the water Jungkook brought.

“I was drunk? Oh…” Taehyung recalled what happened that night and groaned. “I’m so done. I think I miss Yoongi hyung too much and it affected my performance at the meeting. I didn’t lose the cooperation but they said they’ll think about it. They said they would think about it, Jungkookie! I never fail to get what I want. It’s the first time of my life some company said they’ll think about it instead of ‘yes sure!’ and we work together with me buying half of their stock” Taehyung looked depressed.

“Come on, you can fix the other meeting Tae, what’s already done is done. All you have to do right now is collect yourself together and go back to the undefeated Taehyung before” Jungkook rubbed Taehyung’s back. Sad to see how broken Taehyung is.

“Yeah… oh, how do I got here last night?”

Jungkook gulped.

“I.. I don’t know. Maybe you called a cab?” Jungkook laughed nervously. Taehyung seemed to buy it.

“Oh, when did you get here? I didn’t hear any door closing sound” Taehyung yawned and got up. Followed by Jungkook. Jungkook stared at Taehyung from behind and bit his lips.

 

“Jungkoookieee don’t goooo! If you go you’re just like Yoongi hyung! He dump me he dump me I hate him!!” The drunk Taehyung clutching Jungkook’s sleeve like a kid.

“I won’t. Now go to sleep you baboon” Jungkook took off Taehyung’s shoes and laid the boy on the bed. He untied Taehyung’s tie and covered the boy with blanket. He then proceed to the door when he heard Taehyung cries.

“Don’t leave me…” the drunk boy sobbed. “Don’t be like the others…” Taehyung sounded so broken and Jungkook wondered if Taehyung always feel lonely all the time. But he has Yoongi hyung. Why should he feel lonely?

“Sleep, Tae. I’m in the living room if you need anything” Jungkook was about to close the door when he heard Taehyung yelled his name.

“Stay here Jeon Jungkook!”

Jungkook’s step halted and he was hesitate at first, it was Yoongi hyung and Taehyung’s private space. He don’t want to be an and stole the place. But in the other side, he couldn’t let his bestfriend being this miserable. The tears that flew down on Taehyung’s cheeks didn’t help and Jungkook just wanted to wipe them. Making sure no more drop coming from it.

“Fine. I’ll stay here” he then slipped into the blanket and let Taehyung buried his face in his chest. jungkook sighed and also buried his head in the mop of brunette hair. As he inhale the citrusy scent from his bestfriend’s hair, he fell asleep.

 

Jungkook sighed at the memory.

“I came here before you wake up, stupid. Now sit down and I’ll make you bacon” Jungkook pulled the minibar chair and Taehyung sat.

“Thanks Kookie, you always remember my favorite!” Taehyung giggled from behind him and Jungkook smiled bitterly.

 

Stupid Taetae, how come I forgot about your favorite?

 

**

 

“Good morning sleepyhead” Hoseok greeted Yoongi and the latter just chuckled.

“Where’s Jimin?” Yoongi sat and poured himself milk.

“He’s out to the lake. Maybe fishing, he brought the rod” Hoseok said with sandwich between his teeth. Yoongi only nodded.

 

“What are you doing here alone, Chim?” Jimin nearly jumped on his . Yoongi chuckled. “What if you accidentally slipped and drown in the lake and no one knows?” Yoongi sat beside Jimin with basket of snacks and beverages.

“A…A…I-I.. I was just.. just-”

“Hey, relax” Yoongi held Jimin’s head, causing the younger cheeks to blush instantly. “If you’re still confuse about my confession last night. Then don’t think about it. just… just let everything flow naturally, yeah?” Yoongi pinched Jimin’s cheek and the younger seemed taken back to reality.

“I-I’m sorry hyung. It just that I don’t expect you to confess… it’s not like I don’t like you but I-”

“Oh so you like me too?” Yoongi grinned mischievously.

“I didn’t say that!” Jimin denied although his face now all red like boiled shrimp.

“You did. You said ‘it’s not like I don’t like you hyung’ there it is Chimchimie…” Yoongi impersonated Jimin’s tone, making the younger scrunched his nose.

“That wasn’t my voice”

“That’s yours. It’s high-pitched, soft, and flowy” Yoongi make a wave gesture with his hand and Jimin slapped the hand.

“Stop teasing me hyung” Jimin pouted.

Yoongi chuckled before fell silent for a minute.

“I’m not teasing y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter