Chapter 3

Reconstruction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s

 

“Hyung, we’re going to work. Are you okay being alone?” Jimin made sure Yoongi alright at home. It’s Yoongi’s second day there and he was now used to being left to work by the two brothers.

“Yeah. It’s fine. A little bit boring actually” Yoongi smiled awkwardly. He needed to do something to spend his time with.

Jimin and Hoseok looked at each other first before Jimin nodded. Hoseok smiled to Yoongi. “Hyung, since you have nothing to do in here, why don’t you come with us? If you’re interest, you can be one of our cashier. Actually one of them resigned yesterday and we’re searching for a new cashier”

Yoongi’s eyes lit up and he smiled. “Sure! Good idea. It’s fun to go to work together too. And I’m not left alone wandering the house like a ghost” Yoongi felt a relief. He now have things to do and moreover, he was glad helping the brothers.

 

Jimin thought Yoongi how to use the cash register and barcode scanner. How to greet customers and another work things. Surprisingly Yoongi learned fast and Jimin bit back his smile. Tried to hide his blushing cheeks whenever Yoongi chuckled happily at him after succeeded on practicing using it.

Jimin went back to his office as the supermarket manager and Hoseok went to put his vest as the supervisor. Yoongi watched some workers started to put the apron and Yoongi found one under the paper bag stall. He put it on and get ready for work.

“We need to talk, Min” Jimin saw Hoseok entering his room. Jimin closed the document and sighed.

“Is this about Suga hyung?” Jimin looked guilty and Hoseok’s tone turned softer. His brother couldn’t hear a higher tone a bit. He would cry if Hoseok tone moved an octave higher.

“Yes” Hoseok sat in front of Jimin.

“What about that, hyung?” Jimin bit his lips.

“First. Why did you call him Suga?”

Jimin smiled a little and answered, “It’s kind of stupid but… everytime I saw his skin… I always thought of crystal white sugar. It’s very white. Just like Suga hyung’s skin” Jimin shoot Hoseok an apologetic smile.

“Tell me your reason why did you refuse to tell him his real identity? Please be honest, Jimin” Hoseok folded his hands in his chest. Jimin sighed and looked down at his table.

“It’s kind of complicated hyung, but I’m afraid he’s going to leave if he remember who he was. And… and I don’t want him to leave. The moment I saw his face when we found him in the crashed car, I couldn’t think of anything but wanting to keep him with me” Jimin ended it with slightly glassy eyes. He always turned emotional everytime Hoseok remind him that Yoongi sooner or later would leave.

“But you know he’s going to hate you once he gained his memories back, don’t you? I think it’s the best for us to tell him the real situation, at least he won’t hate you for hiding the truth. He also might consider to live a little more days with us instead of storm out from our house because of anger. Isn’t it the best for us if he remained our friend instead of enemy?” Hoseok gave Jimin his wisest opinion. Jimin seemed to think about it, but in the end he couldn’t agree with Hoseok.

“I don’t mind being hated by him”

Hoseok snapped his head at Jimin.

“It won’t make any difference if we told him the truth or the lies. He’s going to leave, anyway. For now I just wanted to spend my time with him before he leave” Jimin choked a sob and Hoseok sighed.

“Why are you doing this, Min?” Hoseok whispered, loud enough to be heard by Jimin. Hoseok observed Jimin for a second before chuckled bitterly. “You like him, don’t you?”

Jimin laughed. “Is that really obvious?”

Hoseok didn’t say anything and just shook his head. He stood up and opened the door.

“If one day he remembered everything and left you alone, please don’t bother my sleep at night with your cries” Hoseok smiled and Jimin nodded his head, grinning.

 

Jimin drove the truck, switching with the tired Hoseok. Yoongi sat in the middle of the two and hummed a song. He don’t remember where did he know the song but he liked it.

“How’s your first day, hyung?” Jimin smiled his crescent eyes smile and immediately affected Yoongi. The elder smiled too.

“It’s good. The people really understanding and patiently let me do my work. I even got to chat with an ahjumma, he told me he never saw me before, and I told him maybe because I left this village several years ago and change my appearance. The ahjumma then laughed and wish me a great day” Yoongi explained, played with his fingernails.

“That’s a relief. You’re doing great hyung!” Jimin giggled and Yoongi chuckled. “What do you want for dinner, guys?” Jimin turned left at the end of the road.

“Uh… I think a stew will do. Been dying to taste yours again. Oh! Yoon-uh.. Suga hyung!” Hoseok shared a panic glance at Jimin who’s eyes widened at the slip. “Suga hyung, Jimin made the best kimchi stew in the Korea. You should taste them!” Hoseok promoted his brother proudly.

“Sure, that sounds great, and Jimin, if you needed help, please don’t hesitate to call me or find me, I’ll gladly help” Yoongi patted Jimin’s head, making the younger blushed.

“O-Okay hyung” Jimin nervously replied.

 

**

 

“IT HAS BEEN TWO DAYS!!”

The furious and frustrated Taehyung slammed his palms on the table. Causing several things jumped.

“It has been two days since we started to questioning where Yoongi hyung was!” Taehyung walked back and forth in his room. Jungkook sat on the sofa, sighing at his frustrated bestfriend.

“I know, then what’s your plan?” he couldn’t think of anything, too dizzy seeing Taehyung walked non stop.

“I think we needed to asked his staff where did he go that time. I only got to asked Seokjin hyung. Maybe the other staff knew. Come on Kookie” Taehyung grabbed his coat and car keys before stormed out of his office.

 

“Uh… I’m not sure sir, but the last time I remember he went to one of our project in Busan. He hasn’t came back since then” the staff talked to Taehyung.

Taehyung suddenly blinked like he remembered something before he grabbed his head and sighing.

“Thanks…” Taehyung sat on the chair.

“What is it? why are you clutching your head?” Jungkook sat beside him, patting his bestfriend’s shoulder.

“I forgot! That day when Yoongi hyung leave, he called me if I wanted to come with him but I rejected it saying I got a meeting where… where actually… I went somewhere with my friends, drinking… and I remembered he told me he went to Busan” Taehyung felt guilty. If only he accompanied Yoongi, he don’t need to feel frustrated by the disappearance of Yoongi.

“Wha-?! With who?!! Why didn’t you tell me?!” Jungkook asked in disbelieve mixed with disappointment.

“With my co-worker. We were celebrating our company’s success and since I’m the boss, I treat them all drinks. Sorry, I didn’t tell you” Taehyung pouted. Jungkook sighed.

“Fine. Forget it. Now we need to move on and if you want, we could go to Busan and checked if Yoongi’s there” Jungkook offered. Taehyung looked at his bestfriend for a moment then nodded. He handed Jungkook his car keys.

 

**

 

Jimin was busy packing some food and Hoseok helped him with the homemade french toast. Yoongi is packing some beverages and the fishing rod. They’re going to the lake, fishing and picnic since it’s Monday and their supermarket closed at Monday and opened again at Tuesday. It was Jimin idea to let the worker have some free time with their family.

“Hyung, you ready?” Jimin approached Yoongi with his usual sunshine smile and Yoongi instantly smiled back.

“Yeah, let’s go”

 

Hoseok spread the picnic mat and Jimin jumped on it like a kid which made Yoongi giggled. The eldest placed the food basket and took out some beverages before they started fishing.

“Hyung, did you bring my pink fishes hook?” Hoseok asked as he opened the fishing chair and prepared the rod.

“Yes, yes, it’s on the white box Hoseok” Yoongi answered while munching his sandwich. Hoseok rummaged the white box then grinned when he found the hook.

“Whoa, you’re a great help hyung! Jimin always forgot to put my pink hook inside” Hoseok stucked his tongue out at Jimin who puffed his cheeks in annoyance. Yoongi laughed at the two.

“It’s not my fault hyung! You should prepare your own belonging! Old duck” Jimin muttered.

“Hey! Who do you call old duck! We’re just a year apart!” Hoseok threw his sandal at Jimin who easily dodged it and laughed. Yoongi watched in amusement at the two fighting sibling. Seems like they’re so close to each other. Yoongi wondered if he had any siblings like that.

“Hey guys, do I have any siblings?” Yoongi tried to remember his previous life but he couldn’t remember anything. His head hurt when he tried to remember something.

Jimin and Hoseok looked at each other. “I don’t know hyung” Jimin was the one who answered.

“Really? But you said that I lived beside your house before” Yoongi raised his eyebrows. Hoseok gulped while continuing fishing.

“I don’t know hyung, we-you know, me and Hoseok hyung always went early for work and came back late, that’s why we rarely saw anyone in the area. We’re busy with our supermarket, that’s why. Maybe… maybe you have but we never meet them. Or maybe you were live alone. I don’t know” Jimin didn’t dare to look at Yoongi’s eyes.

Yoongi who didn’t notice Jimin’s nervousness, just nodded and sighed. “I wish my memories back sooner, so I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter