Chapter 10

Reconstruction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s

 

Jeon Jungkook gulped.

He saw the report by the text that his friend sent him by email on his phone.

Yoongi’s phone activity record.

Jungkook  glanced at Taehyung who’s busy reading some letters and agreement. “I’m sorry… Taehyungie..” Jungkook closed his email and placed his phone back to his pocket.

 

**

 

Jimin tried to sleep but having Yoongi back-facing him on the same bed was never a good experience. The elder is already warmed up at him a little more but Jimin still miss the old moment where they cuddled all the night.

Jimin bit his lips and poked Yoongi’s back his half his face covered with blanket.

“Hyung…” whispered Jimin.

Yoongi opened his eyes. He isn’t sleep yet. Just too tired to open his eyes.

After waiting for Yoongi never-coming-reaction, Jimin sighed. He felt lost. He felt guilty. He felt like having a deep hole in his chest and it pained him. To have Yoongi ignoring him and acting cold at him threw him away. Even Jimin never really finished his meal. Hoseok scolded him several times for wasting food but Jimin only apologized and Hoseok let it go because he knew if he pressed Jimin even more, the younger might broke down.

Jimin gulped as he held himself back from hugging Yoongi from behind. His eyes started to get hot and Jimin closed his eyes, preventing the hot tears to stream down in his cheek. Jimin hated crying. But holding back his tears felt harder these days since Yoongi came around. He knew it was his mistake from the beginning, he hid the truth and produced lies. Jimin don’t quite understand what caused Yoongi to treat him indifferently.

 

Maybe part of his memories back?

 

Jimin exhaled as the more guilt eat him alive. He turned back again back-facing Yoongi and mused over his stupidity.

 

I shouldn’t have do that..

Hoseok hyung is right, bitter truth is always better than any sweet lies…

Now I’m facing the reality.

Suga hyung must be remember a little of his past and he might me hate me.

Not that I’m complaining tho.

My fault.

Everything’s my fault.

I deserve this… I deserve all of this…

You’re the worst human being, Park Jimin.

You hid the truth from such a great person.

So selfish…

So selfish…

So self-

 

Jimin eyes widened as he felt a hand circled his waist and a warm chest pressed to his back. He could feel a hot breath behind his nape and Jimin gulped.

“Don’t cry”

Jimin blinked. He unconsciously lifted his hand and touch his cheeks. They’re all wet. He isn’t realize he’s crying while thinking about his fault.

“Hyung… I- I’m sorry…” Jimin felt his chest is about to explode. He knew he missed Yoongi’s hug but he almost forgot that Yoongi’s hugs was the warmest and when the warmth conducted to his skin he couldn’t take it anymore.

“H-hyung…” Jimin choked a sob and the hug tightened.

“Sshusshh… don’t cry. Just… sleep, okay?” Yoongi’s hushed voice felt so gentle in his ear and Jimin really missed it. When was the last time he saw Yoongi smile? Or laughed with his gummy smile appeared?

“I’m… I-” Jimin felt Yoongi pulled him back.

“Look at me, Jimin”

Jimin did that, he turned back his body and stared at Yoongi’s chest. Yoongi sighed and lifted Jimin’s face. Jimin met with the same warm eyes like before, only there’s no smile on the elder lips.

“Listen. I don’t like when someone’s crying, so stop it, will you? You’re bothering me” Yoongi pulled the blanket higher to their nose.

Jimin sobbed one last time before buried his face to the pillow. He thought Yoongi would comfort him or at least tell him not to cry. But no, to him, Yoongi just added more knife to stab his poor little heart by telling him that he’s a burden.

Jimin finally looked at Yoongi. He saw Yoongi already closed his eyes. Another heavy feeling creep in his heart. He wanted to leave. He wanted to go somewhere but beside Yoongi. He felt like he’s no longer wanted.

 

The kiss means nothing, isn’t it?

He just carried away with the feeling.

He doesn’t love me.

 

Jimin chuckled bitterly.

 

Who do you think you are? Park Jimin?

He doesn’t even know you,

What do you expect, you idiot?

 

Jimin felt another hot tears streamed down on his cheeks. Now that he knew Yoongi hate a crybaby, he was no longer sobbing but only letting the tears fell.

It was the only way he expressed his feeling.

Jimin sighed as he let the guilt engulfed him alive and turned back-facing Yoongi again. He felt Yoongi moved from behind him and decided to close his eyes. Maybe sleep was a good option.

“Sorry, Min”

Jimin’s eyes shot open.

“I know you aren’t sleep yet. But please listen to me. I only said this once”

Jimin nodded, he’s still back-facing Yoongi.

“I was never good with words. I talk a little. And I’m not the Suga hyung you used to know. Yes, I’m sorry for not telling you but my memories back. Completely”

Jimin’s eyes widened and his mouth slightly open.

“I’m sorry for treat you like a piece of . I hate liars. But I don’t know… I couldn’t find myself blaming you or hating you like what you think”

At this, Jimin turned to look at Yoongi. Yoongi smirked.

“I know how your mind works, you stupid”

Jimin found a little hope in it, so he smiled a small but genuine smile.

“I’m sorry for yelling at you yesterday. I’m sorry I caused you lost some weight. I know that, your ribs sometimes peeking from your tees” it’s Yoongi’s turn to feel guilty. He accidentally saw Jimin changed in the room and the younger’s ribs a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter