Chapter 12

Reconstruction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s

 

“Thank you and have a great night, ahjumma” Jimin bowed to the last customer in his supermarket. He sighed and moved to rolling door to close it.

“Min, let’s have dinner together, my treat” Hoseok appeared behind him.

Jimin bit his lips.

 

Min…

 

It’s one of Yoongi’s nickname for him. Jimin was drowned in his own thought for minutes. Hoseok sighed as he realized what he just did. He wanted to tell Jimin that he needed to move on and continue his life because for the past weeks, Jimin has been super silent and Hoseok often found him staring blankly at the lake. It pained Hoseok to see his brother like this but he also knew he can’t do anything about that since Jimn is much stubborn and the younger needed some lone time for himself to heal.

“Jimin, let’s just go home” Hoseok touched Jimin’s shoulder. Jimin looks like just woke up from the dream.

“Ah… I think I’m going to finish some works here hyung, I’ll be dropping you home, okay?” Jimin took his brother hand and smiled. Hoseok opened his mouth to say something but Jimin already knew it, “Don’t worry hyung, I’ll be fine”

Hoseok closed his mouth and finally nodded. He ruffled Jimin’s hair and they walked to the car.

 

**

 

Jimin placed several new stock on the shelf. He don’t know why but he feels like staying in supermarket a little longer. Jimin felt a tight feeling in his chest and gulped. He didn’t know how much tears has he shed for Yoongi but he was sure none of them are a waste.

He felt dull. For almost everyday since Yoongi been gone. He woke up alone. He ate alone. He mused alone. Everything he did was always by himself. He wondered how come he endure everything before Yoongi came. Jimin tried to acted like normally before Yoongi came but he knew he failed and he felt guilty for making his brother worry all the time.

But Jimin wasn’t stupid. He’s not the suicidal type if it about life. He knew that action gave him nothing but more guilt by making his brother live alone and their grannie sad.

Jimin returned the basket after making sure all the goods placed neatly and was ready for tomorrow. He then took his bag and locked the rolling door.

He stared at the rolling door once more. Remembering that he used to lock it with Yoongi and Hoseok who waited in the truck.

 

Stupid hyung… if only I could see you once again…

 

Jimin let out desperate sigh and turned his heels to drive home.

Only to have his eyes widened.

 

“Chim”

Jimin stood frozen in his spot.

“Y-You….” Jimin stared wide eyed at the figure in front of him.

“I’m sorry it takes weeks for me to come back”

Yoongi smiled at him. Jimin observed Yoongi and found several fatigue lines in his face. Yoongi looks different.

“W-What are you doing here?” Jimin avoided Yoongi’s eyes.

“Finding my own answer of course. I’ve been thinking about this since the day I stepped out from your house.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter