Chapter 11

Reconstruction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s

 

“J-jimin I’m sorry, I..” Yoongi said no more and ran out from the room.

“Hyung!” Jimin chased the elder.

 

He’s going to leave me! he’s going to leave!

 

Jimin went panic and he quickly jumped to the front and blocked Yoongi from touching the doorknob.

“Jimin? What are you doing? Please move” Yoongi looked surprised.

“No, you can’t leave hyung, please…” Jimin still blocking the door.

“Why?”

“Because I don’t want you to, I need you here hyung, please… from what you told me earlier your fiancée sounded like he doesn’t need you. Why would you come back? I can provide you a better life and.. and a better lover…” the last part was a whisper but Yoongi could clearly hear it. The architect sighed.

“Jimin, listen to me” Yoongi came closer and Jimin had to hid his face because his eyes already wet.

“No”

“Jimin”

“No. just… go back to your room, please…”

“No, Jimin, look” Yoongi took the younger chin and lifted his face. Jimin’s eyes look anywhere but Yoongi’s eyes and it kind of annoyed the elder. “Look at me, now” demanded Yoongi. Jimin finally let a single tear fell when he darted his eyes at Yoongi.

“Look, Chim. There’s lot of things that need to be done before I decided what should I do, I think the time has come. I need to go back to my place. I admit I really happy being here. Having you and Hoseok care about me without any condition and I really love your company, really. I… I also grew a feeling for you but this isn’t right, Jimin. Let’s not hiding the truth anymore. My reason to go back was not only because Taehyung, but I have work to do, I have company and hundreds worker that I need to feed. Please understand, Min” Yoongi stared deeply at Jimin’s brown orbs.

Jimin said nothing but Yoongi knew he understood. So, Yoongi took Jimin’s hand that still clutching the doorknob, caressed it and kissed Jimin’s forehead before opening the door.

 

“Why can’t we entered your house?! It’s not like you have something to hide.. is it?!” Taehyung took a step closer and Hoseok blocked the path.

“It’s my house and I have full authority about it. now please back off and wait. Beside, we know nobody named Yoongi in here” Hoseok bit his inner cheek. Lying was never easy.

“You lied! I know you knew him! Maybe you hid him inside! What did you do to him?! You kidnap him don’t you!” Taehyung accused Hoseok and Hoseok brows furrowed.

“I never kidnaped anyone, you little rascal. Coming to someone house without permission, forcing to brag in and throwing impolite manner, who do you think you are?! Just because you have money doesn’t mean you can do whatever you want!” Hoseok shouted.

“I’m sorry Mr Jung, but I need to remind you that we are able to sue you under the accusation of kidnapping someone and hiding the truth. Please consider your action before-”

“No one is going to sue anyone, Jeon Jungkook. And close your mouth because you know nothing about what happened here”

Jungkook, Taehyung, and Hoseok head snapped at the source of the voice.

There stood Yoongi, leaning on the doorframe with the most stoic face Hoseok ever seen.

“Yoongi hyung!!” Taehyung’s mouth fell open. Jungkook’s eyes widened.

“What are you doing here Tae, I told you to not mess up with people. Now look at you and your little friend here, disturbing someone’s house peaceful evening” Yoongi stepped slowly, his expression remain unchanged.

“I… I-“ Taehyung chocked a sob and ran to hug Yoongi. “Hyung where have you been?! I missed you! Why don’t you tell me where you were? At least you could send me a text saying that you’re fine” Taehyung buried his face in Yoongi’s neck.

Yoongi sighed and patted Taehyung’s head.

“I’m fine. You don’t need to find me. Now let’s go back. Lots of problem need to be done” Yoongi let go Taehyung and Taehyung nodded. He headed to the car with Jungkook.

“Hoseok” Yoongi approached Hoseok who stared at the ground, somewhat felt guilty.

“Hyung, I-”

“It’s fine, I’m not mad at you” Yoongi patted Hoseok’s shoulder and the latter smiled a little.

“Will you be alright, hyung? In the city?” Hoseok sounded worried and Yoongi grinned. “Wait, that stupid. Of course you’ll be fine. That’s your truly nature after all” Hoseok chuckled.

“I’m going to miss you so bad, Hoseok” Yoongi ruffled Hoseok’s hair.

“Thanks for ‘visiting’ us, hyung” the younger smiled widely.

“Hey, it’s not like I’m going forever. I can visit you once in a while and…” Yoongi looked unsure at the door.

“Jimin?” Hoseok smiled. “I will make sure he’ll be alright, but I can’t promise you he won’t cry everynight” Hoseok looked at the direction Yoongi’s eyes landed.

“Can you tell this to Jimin?”

“What is it?”

 

**

 

“Dude, he’s gone. Come on, stop crying” Hoseok closed the door.

“I’m not crying” Jimin sighed and got up. He has been sitting near the door all the time.

“Now let’s move on. He’s gone but he promised us a visit next time”

“It’s not really necessary. I will get over it and I will be fine again” Jimin got up and wiped his eyes. He walked to the room and closed the door, locked it.

Hoseok only stared at the door and sighed.

 

**

 

City.

8 a.m

 

“OH MY GOD IT’S CHIEF MIN!” one of the employee whispered-yelled at his friend.

All the heads snapped at the front entrance if the office. Gasped of shocked could be heard from every cubicle and Yoongi passed them casually.

“Good morning everyone. Now let me see the past month attendance report” Yoongi talked to his secretary.

“Sure, chief”

Yoongi could heard lots of groan from the worker and he smirked.

 

“Jesus why are they so stupid” Seokjin grumpily scratched some correction on the working paper.

“They’re not stupid, Jin, just a little uneducated”

Seokjin’s eyes widened and he quickly looked at the door.

“The …” he cursed. Yoongi smirked at him from the door and entered his work desk. Seokjin stood and grabbed all the paper in his table before stormed angrily at the black haired man beside his table.

“WHERE-”

Seokjin slammed the work on Yoongi’s table, quite scaring his friend.

“HAVE-”

He now slammed the marker and ruler.

“YOU BEEN?!!” now he slammed his hand.

“Jesus Jin, you’re going to give me heart attack” Yoongi touched his chest and exhaled.

“Heart attack?! You’re a pain in the , Min Yoongi, why are you coming back without tell me?! don’t you know how many double work I have to done?! See this things?! It’s a ing dark eyebags and it’s Chanel!” Seokjin pointed at the bluish area around his eyes.

Yoongi laughed.

“Goddamnit Jin. Come on sit down” Yoongi pulled a chair and dragged Seokjin down to sit. “Done yelling?” Yoongi smirked gleefully at his bestfriend.

“ you I miss you” Seokjin sighed and crossed his hand in front of his chest.

“Yeah I know, sorry for disappeared suddenly. But I’m back and as I promise, a full week off for you and your husband, Namjoon. I already called my assistant and he already told Namjoon. You’re free from the day after tomorrow until next week” Yoongi took the paper and put on his glasses.

“A week?” Seokjin pierced his eyes at Yoongi.

“Why?” the elder looked up from the paper.

“, you were gone for six months and I only get a week? Yoongi are you sure we’re bestfriend?” Seokjin was so ready to burst again and Yoongi grinned apologetically.

“Sorry, a month? Fully

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter