Chapter 2

Reconstruction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s

 

“Hyung! Look! The car is speeding towards the rock!”

A young boy with silvery hair pointed at the white car that is running with high speed straight to a huge rock.

“Oh no.. please no!” the brother with honey brown hair widened his eyes and went panic. He drove their truck faster. “NO… NO NO NO!”

 

 

CRAASSSSHHH!

 

 

“! Come one Jimin, we need to help whoever is in the car!” his brother quickly shifted the gear and they drove faster to the crashed car.

The shorter boy with silver hair, Jimin, jumped out from the truck and ran to the car together with his brother that just turned off the engine of their truck.

“Hyung! He’s bleeding!” Jimin banged on the window to crash it but he’s not strong enough.

“Move, Min. Let hyung do it” he then elbowed the window hard several times before it broke into pieces. He quickly opened the driver door and pulled the poor man out.

“Whoa… he’s bleeding much” Jimin took out his handkerchief from the pocket and wiped some of the man’s blood. “Hoseok hyung, are we going to bring him home or bring him directly to the clinic?” Jimin helped Hoseok put the poor man which is Yoongi to their truck.

“I don’t think he’s going to survive that long, let just take him home first, we need to bandage his wound before bring him to the clinic. Now helped me hooked his car to our car so we can removed it from the road. I think there are lot of working paper in this man car. We couldn’t let him lost them.

“Okay hyung!” waited until Hoseok moved their car to back-facing Yoongi’s car before hooked their car together. Jimin then jumped to the passenger seat, beside Yoongi who’s fainted. Hoseok started driving to their house.

 

On the way home, Jimin couldn’t stop staring at Yoongi’s face. He found himself fell into adoration at the man’s calm aura (It’s not literally calm because Yoongi just got into car crash and he still unconscious). Jimin stared at the elder’s glowing fair skin. Jimin was never saw someone so fair in his life. Everyone in the village got more tanned skin due to the direct sunlight that hit their skin during workdays as farmer and fisherman.

He smiled at how cute Yoongi look when the architect’s lips slightly open. His lips isn’t thick, but not thin either. It curved beautifully in a nice proportion of his face. His cheeks aren’t as chubby as Jimin but Jimin knew he could squeeze it well. Yoongi’s lashes aren’t long, he got a masculine feature on his eyes. Short but quite thick lashes. Very very sharp eyes and nice eyebrows. Jimin unconsciously smiled and he could feel his heartbeat quickened.

“Min, we’re arrived” Hoseok voice dragged him back to reality and he blinked. Hoseok get off of the truck after placed the crashed car near the lake behind their house.

“Hyung, help me, he might look thin but he’s not that light” Jimin puffed his cheeks after trying to carry Yoongi. Hoseok chuckled and help his brother carrying Yoongi inside. They placed Yoongi on Jimin’s bed and Hoseok quickly ran to get first aid kit.

Jimin stared again at Yoongi’s face and brushed the man’s bangs. He clipped it upwards, waiting for Hoseok came back with the first aid kit. Jimin took out some items from his bag. It was Yoongi’s wallet and phone. Jimin sighed once he noticed Yoongi’s phone is one of the most expensive one in his country.

Jimin opened the wallet and took out Yoongi’s ID card.

“Min Yoongi…” Jimin then glanced at the birthdate. “Oh, Min Yoongi hyung” Jimin smiled and put it back to the socket. Jimin smile fell once he saw a photo inside. He took it out and saw Yoongi smiling and hugged a big boy with brunette hair and boxy grin lips. The boy looks younger than Yoongi and he clinging to Yoongi’s waist. Jimin saw at least 3 photos of Yoongi with the same boy.

“What’s that?”

Jimin’s head snapped upward at the voice. Hoseok came in bringing first aid box and a bowl of water and soft cloth.

“It’s this man wallet and phone. His name is Min Yoongi. He’s 27 years old” Jimin mentioned and place those things inside the drawer.

“Oh, he’s older than me by three years and you by five years” Hoseok wet the cloth and dabbed it to Yoongi’s dried blood before cleaning his wound. Jimin watched as Hoseok treating Yoongi’s wound one by one. Put the bandage and finally took off the hairclip. Jimin stood up and pulled the blanket to cover Yoongi.

“I think we should call his family, Min. Does his phone died?” Hoseok placed the utensils into the box.

Jimin bit his lips and gulped. He remember it still on after accidentally pressed the lock button. “Yes, it died. I think he didn’t bring the charger and we don’t have that kind of charger here” Jimin lied. Hoseok just nodded and went back to the bathroom.

Jimin let out a relief sigh after Hoseok vanished from the room. He looked at Yoongi who’s now look much better. He turned Yoongi’s phone off.

 

Let’s see what will happen in the morning, shall we?

 

Jimin nodded to himself and exited the room. He’s going to sleep with Hoseok tonight.

 

**

 

Seoul

 

“Has Yoongi came back from Busan?” Seokjin asked their secretary.

“I think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter