Chapter 1

Reconstruction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If it’s mean to be, then it’s going to be.

 

 

 

 

**

 

Author’s

 

“Sir, this is the report for Myeongdong project”

Min Yoongi darted his eyes to the file on the table.

“Thank you” the architect smile and took the file.

Yoongi opened the file and saw the report. Nothing too serious, just some minor mistake made by the worker. Yoongi scratched some part of the report and sighed. He was so tired. He didn’t get much sleep last night courtesy of the sudden request by his client. Yoongi took the phone.

“Seokjin hyung, could you give me the floor plan of Busan’s art school? I think there’s still some mistake I haven’t check. The drafter seems like forgetting some details” Yoongi examined the floor plan on the table.

“Yeah, I’ll bring it to you now” his partner answered.

“Thanks”

Not long after, a tall, broad shoulder man with blonde hair appeared with a long rolls of paper.

“Thanks hyung. Please sit down. We got to check this together” Yoongi opened the rolled paper on the drawing board. Seokjin and Yoongi took a look on the paper until they both laughed.

“Really…?” Yoongi circled some part of the drawing with red marker. Seokjin did too.

“They made the toilet too small” Seokjin write down several notes at the end of the paper.

“And they forgot to put the janitor room. Seriously… these kids…” Yoongi rubbed his temple and mark the mistakes.

“Chill Yoongi, they’re just college students. They still learning” Seokjin write more notes on the paper before took the other paper and attached it to the drawing board.

“I won’t let my children to be an architect” Yoongi laughed.

“Me too”

 

**

 

“Hey babe” Yoongi ruffled Taehyung’s hair and smiled at the younger.

“Hey hyung. How’s your work today?”

“Same. As usual, correcting some mistake and controlled the project. How’s your feeling today?” Yoongi smiled at the waiter and told his order.

“I’m fine and today is a great day for me! The Han industry accept our offer and we got into agreement. If the project run smoothly, we’ll get so much profit!” Taehyung grinned his box grin and Yoongi melt at it.

“That’s great. Hey, let’s watch movie tonight” Yoongi remembered some dvd that he just bought.

Taehyung frowned. “I can’t promise it hyung. I don’t know when will the meeting ended tonight, and if it’s very late, I might be super exhausted and couldn’t even opened my eyes after arrived home” Taehyung pouted.

Yoongi was slightly disappointed but since it’s not the first time Taehyung went home with crooked tie and droopy eyes, he didn’t really mind it. besides, he knew how tired Taehyung work was.

“Yeah, yeah, sure. Let’s just have a nice sleep tonight, yeah?” Yoongi caressed Taehyung’s arm, making the man smiled at him. Yoongi saw the tired lines on Taehyung face and immediately felt bad for asking a sleepless night.

“Thanks hyung, I think I’m-” Taehyung’s phone rang and he quickly answered the phone. Yoongi watched Taehyung’s reaction.

“What’s the matter?”

Yoongi watched as Taehyung’s brows knitted and immediately knew something gone wrong.

“Yes, yes, sure. I’m on my way” Taehyung ended the phone. “Hyung, I’m sorry, I had to go back to the office, something happened and I need to check on it. I’ll see you at home, bye!” Taehyung grabbed his coat and ran to the exit, leaving Yoongi alone on the table with their just arrived order.

Yoongi sighed and rubbed his temple. Sometimes Taehyung can be pain in the if it’s about his work, he could leave Yoongi right away without a word and Yoongi hated it. The architect stared at the orange juice in front of him bitterly. Taehyung hasn’t even touch it when he left.

 

**

 

Yoongi sat on his studio chair beside the glass wall of their apartment. His laptop laid opened, showing his work together with some reference book. The architect glanced at the city view. He don’t know why but he felt uncomfortable. Like every inch of his body stiff and his mind full of thought. Yoongi took a deep breath and puffed it tiredly. It’s nearly midnight and Taehyung hasn’t back home.

Yoongi was used to being alone in their apartment. But tonight some weird thought creep his mind. He was thinking of how boring his life. He just repeated the same circle each day. Waking up early, went to work, spent whole day on the desk, checking some design that his staff made. On the lunch break he would go to the nearest café with his partner, Seokjin. After that eit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter