`Hello, Angel~`

11:11 `The Wish`
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Hello, Angel~ [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2] CHAPTER EIGHT [/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3]

The sky gave you everything
And this world gave you to me
I wanna place you next to me so you can’t go back to the sky
I wanna hold onto you, I wanna shut you in, I will hug you

— `Heaven` (EXO)

Kai’s POV

Such a beautiful day today! Thanks to that emergency faculty meeting, our practice is cancelled and the best thing is that I can even have a glimpse to Seohyun. How I wish I can see her somewhere. I am currently in the cafeteria with Sehun to have a taste of break outside the basketball gymnasium for the first time. It totally that this year’s routine is just school gym – home – school gym – home and so on. I ordered a meal while Sehun just got an iced Americano.

Everyone’s busy with their own thing but they still noticed my presence and they stuck their eyes on both of us. That’s the thing I hate about school, once you became a heartthrob, you would gain a lot of fans but they see me as a playboy. What the hell! Should I blame my parents for having this playboy image? Oh God. We were looking for a good spot to eat.

"Yah, unnie! Give it back!"

"Never!"

I smirked hearing the silliness of the students. "It felt so good to be out of the dungeon." I told Sehun and he just smiled at me. Just then, something happened. My food stained my shirt.

"Omo!"

‘What the! My get up was ruined.’ I thought as I stepped back by the sudden hit.

"Are you okay?" Sehun asked somebody. I was too carried away to what happened and was about to make a complain when I saw my girl got hurt. Yes claiming her already.

I sudden looked away for a moment, pretending I didn't see her. But it was no use because I felt butterflies in my stomach and can't help it but to smile a bit. Her sitting position is way too cute.

Hearing Sehun asking her if she's okay is getting me jealous because she already knew him unlike me. Now, I remember again what happened in the gymnasium that night. Anyways, it's good she's alright. If she doesn't, I'm sure gonna kill the one who cause her to slipped!

I thought of what happened to my shirt and pretended that I was angry. Sehun helped her to get up and she apologized to him. TO HIM! Forgetting the fact that I was the one who got really bothered. She sure felt so much of embarrassment that made her to react cutely. I find everything so cute about her.

Catching her surprised expression, I reacted, "Aissh! What the! This is my favorite shirt." And finally, she noticed me. She turned to me and bowed several times. She even tried to wipe out the stains on me.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It was all an accident. I didn't mean to--" 

She apologized but I played cold enough, "Forget it," I interrupted her and looked away as if I'm totally mad even I was just trying to control myself not to get caught blushing.

"Neh?!" She asked.

"Oh, that plain white shirt is expensive." Sehun said with a slight of tease. I raised a brow.

'Wait, what?! What is he up to?' I thought, my insides were jumping out of irritation.

"Really?!" She reacted innocently and Sehun just nodded. He gave me a 'hyung-just-play-along-with-the-situation' kind of look.

"I can wash it for you, mister--" she offered me. How kind.

"I told you, forg--"

"Can you imagine how much it costs?" Sehun cut my words once again. I looked at him then to her. She looked scared now. You're crossing the borderline, Sehun! But I still don't want to get caught being too soft for her. I'm going to play it cool until I finally confess at her. If... I can.

"How much it costs, then?" She asked bravely.

I was about to answered that but Sehun had given her a reply. "100,000 won." He said but it is actually a guess because we both don't know the exact cost of it. My sister's fiancee only gave it to me as my birthday present. If I could remember, my sister said that guy was so rich that he doesn't even want to buy things with a cheaper price. Rich kids be like.

"W-what? Uhh… I can pay for it but instalment. Can it be?" She asked, unsure.

"No." I replied firmly.

"Uhh... I can borrow you another shirt from my friend." She lowered her head as she suggested.

"You should have looked your way so that nothing happens," Sehun said.

I really wanted to act like "It's okay. There's nothing to worry about." or just "Sure. Just wash it for me." But what the hell am I thinking right now? I can't even make a move.

"So what are you going to do with my friend’s shirt?" Sehun added. She looked behind her, maybe asking help from a friend. I took a glance to recognize who she was looking and caught her friend just stuck out her tongue and even more.

She apologized for the third time. "I’m sorry, okay? I didn’t see this coming. I’m sorry. I was just trying to catch my ugly friend." Sehun just laughed at her. I must stay disappointed no matter what.

I sighed heavily, pretending to be irritated, "Enough with that. It’s no use." She looked at me innocently.

"Hey, I’m not g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter