`Femme Fatale`

11:11 `The Wish`
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1] Femme Fatale [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2] CHAPTER TEN [/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3] Mock Layout by unfinishe Unknown "Tutee" i 9:30 AM Annyeong   How are you?   Hello there   Have you come up with a decision?  

I scoffed while reading his messages. I ignored it and just continue what I'm eating. I was with Yeonra and Luhan but they're both kind of busy with some stuff.

"You look so pissed early in the morning." Yeonra commented as she took a sip of her coffee. Luhan managed to glance at me and he only smiled, "Cute."

"Why wouldn't I be this pissed early in the morning when you are greeted with such a jerk?!" I said irritated.

"Your tutee?" Luhan asked. I nodded in response.

"Err... he's so full of himself! Really! I want to burn him!" I overreacted the fact that he crossed the line of that stupid contract.

"Calm down. Calm down, little princess." Luhan said with a smile. This guy really calms me down because his voice is too soft. If only I can ask God why did he create such a beautiful creature like him?

But Yeonra reacted, "Princess?" as she sent death glares to Luhan.

"What's the matter? Aren't you the queen, Shin Yeonra?"

“Oh, right. I’m the queen.” She got flattered.

And she added, “That’s what I really like about you.” Then she pinched his cheeks. I just rolled my eyes. The two kept on talking about that things and stuffs and they kept on giggling with each other.

‘Where the heck can I apply for a part-time job that pays 100,000₩ per day? There’s no such job like that. A night club entertainer? Aww~~~’ I shrugged the thought off upon hearing my phone beeped twice.

Mock Layout by unfinishe Unknown "Tutee" i 9:30 AM Annyeong   How are you?   Hello there   Have you come up with a decision?   9:45 AM I just want to remind you about my shirt. Day 1 starts today^^  

“YAH, STUPID JERK!!!” I shouted right in front of my phone and that made the two to freeze in their spot, seeing my dark aura.

“Oh god, she’s Buttercup.” Yeonra commented with a frightened look.

“I like her when she’s Bubbles.” Luhan stated as he blinked his eyes.

“Yah, isn’t ‘stupid jerk’ too redundant?” Yeonra asked but I buried my head on the table and started to scream feverishly. I couldn’t bare my anger so I just let it out. The two panicked because I was getting more agitated. But they still managed to let out a chuckle as they went beside me and tried to calm me down.

“Hey Buttercup,” Luhan started.

“Buttercup, my foot!” I yelled at Luhan with a glare and went my head back on its buried position. Yeonra couldn’t hold in her laughter and started to hit Luhan’s arm several times.

“Yah! Instead of laughing, do some talks with her.” Luhan whispered as he pushed Yeonra nearer beside me.

“Oi Buttercup, oh no, Bubbles! Who is that stupid jerk you’re talking about? Let him experience my mixed martial arts skills.” Yeonra exclaimed and started laughing again.

“Mixed martial arts, my face! You even put me in this situation!” I glared up but Luhan covered it with his hands and reminded, “Don’t forget. Yeonra’s still a year older than you.”

I sighed in defeat. ‘Aish~ I’m such a softie, Luhan-ah. Stop it.’

“It’s not my fault that you slipped!” Yeonra exclaimed and chuckled. Luhan hit the back of her head lightly and stated, “You’re supposed to calm her down not to provoke her.”

“Yah!” She reacted but Luhan gave her a look and added, “I’m way older than you, Shin Yeonra.” Yeonra hissed while scratching her head.

“I’m going.” I said and walked away, leaving them.

“You finally admit that you’re old, Gramps.” Yeonra teased, whispering to Luhan’s ear. Having no response from him, Luhan just flicked her forehead a bit hard and started to walk away.

“Ah!” Yeonra winced. “Yah, let’s go together!” and she followed Luhan.

Mock Layout by unfinishe Luhannie ♥ i 9:55 AM Bubbles, where are you? Class starts in 5 minutes. :)     10:00 AM Calling me ‘Bubbles’ is offending. I hate you. Should I call you ‘Buttercup’ then?    

        It stopped there because I called him to make a reply. “That’s even more offending. I hate you to the finest level!” I yelled.

“Is that how you respect me as your older friend?” Luhan asked. I kept silent. He got me there so I hung up and replied with a message.

Mock Layout by unfinishe Luhannie ♥ i 9:55 AM Bubbles, where are you? Class starts in 5 minutes. :)     10:00 AM Calling me ‘Bubbles’ is offending. I hate you. Should I call you ‘Buttercup’ then?     ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Sorry T_____________T

I love on how this guy handles such things. I sighed and uttered, “If only my tutee can be like him,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter