`Perfect Match`

11:11 `The Wish`
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Perfect Match [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2] CHAPTER FIVE [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Hey, Good morning Little Nana! I've seen the results of your cheerleading. Of course, I'm expecting that you'll get in. Waaaa~~ you should treat us ice cream. I'm actually craving for it. ㅋㅋㅋ See you in school. 

Lulu | 07:05 A.M.

 

I was on my way to school; Seojoon oppa drive for me. Oppa was talking to someone on the phone when I received a text from Luhan that made me to chuckle.

I sighed, "What a good day to start." Then I made a reply.

 

 Gomawoyo, Luhan-ah. I prefer cakes than ice creams. ㅋㅋㅋ

Be there in school in fifteen. See you ^^ 

Seo baby | 07:15 A.M.

Then, a few minutes later, I arrived in school. I saw a familiar figure waiting for me at the school gates. I smiled knowingly and happily skipped my way in school.

"Luhan-ssi, annyeong!" I said as I waved my hand. He smiled and bowed to me.

"How long have you been there standing alone?" I joked.

"Oh, I think about 3 hours?" Then we shared a laugh, knowing were just lame as  ever.

"I just arrived when I saw you hopping out from your boyfriend's car." He stated.

I only laughed when I heard that 'boyfriend' thing. Everyone who knows me but doesn't know I have a brother thinks that Seojoon oppa is my boyfriend. Yeah, we don't look like siblings because I am a small girl whenever we stand together and he spoils me a lot. Seojoon is very old. Like, he's 25 already. Duh. But everyone had mistaken him as my boyfriend. My Seojoon oppa, why are you so handsome?

"Luhan-ssi, Seojoon oppa isn't my boyfriend. He's my brother."

He looked a bit shocked upon hearing it and then he commented, "I thought he is. How old is he?"

"He's 25. Too old, right?" Then I laughed.

"But he still looks like an 18-year-old-boy." He replied but I only nodded agreeing to him.

We walked together to our class as we talked a lot of things. I must say that Luhan is quite fast adopting his new environment. As we entered our classroom, we were met by Yeonra who was very excited seeing me. The reason is because of that I got in the cheerleading. My number one supporter!

It's our afternoon break. As we were walking down the hallway to the cafeteria, everyone seems to be very busy finding their names on the bulletin board as the results came out. Last week's audition and try outs were for the basketball and volleyball varsity and the cheerleading squad.

Yeonra, as usual, made her way in front of it very excited, knowing that she'll see my name on it. And I only followed her path. I'm happy that I got into the club. Cheerleading's my life since middle school although I always sprain my ankle. Seojoon oppa really wanted me to stop joining the cheerleading but I only ignored it not until I got a waist injury. I really need to rest, though. Seojoon oppa didn't let me join it again and then he finally forbids me. So, yes, that's my story and now, after four years of being injured, I'm back on the track.

"Omo! Seohyun unnie, you got in!" One of my classmates cheered for me.

"Krystal Jung would definitely be more competitive now that Seohyun's part of the team. She would be so into Seohyun, probably." I overheard from behind.

'Krystal Jung? Who is she? What are they talking about?' I thought and just shrugged that thing off.

Then, I finally came back from my senses when someone grabbed on my shoulder and shoved me aside. I was a bit shocked which I stepped back on Yeonra. Yeonra looked at me but she had noticed the girl and that made her to change her mood.

"Yah!" She called. mode on. Why all of a sudden? Then, the girl, I guess she is the Krystal they're talking about, looked at her from head to toe.

"How dare you shove my best friend like that, hm?" Yeonra asked sternly and gave Krystal a look.

She just raised her brow and asked back, "Why? Don't I have the right to do that? She's blocking my view." I was speechless. She's too much, eh? Shall we transform to the real us? Tss. Can she just excuse herself in order to see? That's so rude of her.

Yeonra flipped her hair to the side then she suddenly grabbed Krystal's hair, "Yah! Don't even speak to your senior like that." Krystal held her hair as she was being pulled by Yeonra.

I was startled by that incident and tried to calm Yeonra down, "Yah Yeonra Unnie, stop it! Yah!" I tried to release her grip from Krystal's but it's no use; it tightened. Then Krystal's hands found its way to Yeonra's hair then it worsen the scene. Heol~

No one even dare to help me stop them. Gosh! Why are they so into fights like they watch it like a movie scene? Here I am, still stuck on getting these two away from each other. Aish... They're too strong, eh? Help? I kept on stopping them, yelling at them to stop but it was really no use. It only made the commotion more complicated and attention-seeker.

Until Luhan finally came on the scene, he had separated the two. But it didn't stop there. Yeonra kept on nagging Krystal, saying a lot of out-of-this-world words. I don't know where it came from. She still wants to fight with her that she kept on pushing me aside. Now, Luhan's the one holding back Yeonra and I just asked Krystal to leave. I bowed to her several times while apologizing. She was fixing her uniform and was about to leave when someone came and had everyone to immobilized.

"Ms. Jung Krystal, Ms. Park Seohyun, Ms. Shin Yeonra, and you, Mr. Lu Han, please see me at my office. Right now." Mr. Shim Changmin, our school principal, said and walked right to his office.

Krystal clicked her tongue as she crossed her arms. I and Luhan just looked at each other in disbelief while Yeonra straightened up and fixed her uniform, giving Krystal a smug look.

'Gosh! I hate detention. This is my first time to be sent at the Principal's office. Yeonra, this was all your fault.' I blamed in mind.

As we walked our way to the office, they were still bumping into each other.

"Yah Unnie, stop it. Will you?" I yelled. Luhan just held my arm. He knew t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter