`Rumor Has It`

11:11 `The Wish`
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Rumor Has It [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] CHAPTER TWO [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] 

From that day Lu Han arrived in our school, Yeonra and I toured him around the campus and made such funny memories. He even joked around as he felt comfortable with the accompaniment of the two of us. It didn’t take too long for him to adjust with his new environment, of course, with the help of us. He gained friends in no time.

He became the hot topic during his first two weeks of stay in our campus because of his pretty boy look. And I, being one of the beauty and brains, have been rumored that Lu Han is dating me. What the heck! I sounded more like a celebrity. Then, it even reached the faculty which my professors started teasing and shipping me with Lu Han. As rumors said, they often see me eating together with him in the cafeteria and that we always shared a laugh. Of course, we’re friends you know. And maybe the time they saw us, Yeonra’s not with us because there are times that she’s really busy with the school organizations. That’s why they came up with that conclusion. Well, that didn’t bother me at all because it wasn’t even true as well as with Lu Han.

 

 [BREAKING] PARK SEOHYUN AND LUHAN SPOTTED DATING IN THE CAFETERIA

[+98, +102] Oh my goodness! They’re so sweet.

[+110, +212] Finally! The Campus Royalties ❤ are here…

[+95, +113] What the ! Lu Han’s mineee…

[+85, +121] Wow he’s new but he moves faster than a lightning.

[+69, +111] Lu Han-ssi, be prepared. Yeonra’s her manager. Kekeke Love you, Yeonra-ssi ❤

[+66, +365] I must say they look good together.

[+78, +223] Lu Han-ssi, don’t you even dare to touch my girl.

[+65, +112] As long as Yeonra isn’t dating anyone, I’ll be fine.

 

"What the hell are they doing? Can you please explain this to me?" Yeonra reacted with so much frustration as she scrolled the article, reading the comments that have been posted in the campus site. Both of us, Lu Han and I chuckled at her cute, annoyed reaction.

"Here goes our manager," I stated as I glanced at Lu Han.

I snatched her phone and also read the comments, "Omo! Look!" Lu Han went beside me and I pointed out the comment that caught my attention. Both of us laughed hard, ignoring Yeonra’s presence.

"I shouldn’t have been letting you two go together," she stopped as she turned to us who are currently laughing.

"Oi! What are you two laughing at?" she asked with a crease on her forehead.

"Oh, sorry. Are you saying something, Unnie?" then I laughed again. She just raised a brow and got her phone back.

"Omona! Unnie, I envy you. You have so many fanboys. Daebak! I’ll give you the crown back. You’re really the queen!" I commented and laughed once again.

"Finally, you gave me such evidence." Lu Han chirped.

"Eh?! Stop making fun of me, you idiots. You two are the ones I’m tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter