`Hired!`

11:11 `The Wish`
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Hired! [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2] CHAPTER TWELVE [/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3]

Day 2 of 3

I woke up as early as I can and went to school to stay inside the classroom the whole day. I've no urge to meet my tutee or any of his colleagues. Luhan and Yeonra asked me why am I acting so weird and I told them truth and thankfully they got what I mean. Whenever recess or lunch time, they brought me food. Aww... So touching. That's why I really love them.

My tutee kept on texting me and that he always reminds me with his goddamn shirt. Sorry for the curse but he' so into my nerves and I couldn't comprehend why he is so cruel. Here goes our conversation.

Mock Layout by unfinishe Unknown "Tutee" i 9:15 AM Good morning, dear tutor.   I haven't seen you earlier this day. Where are you?  

 

I groaned, "He's even looking for me! What the hell? Is he out of his mind?" I waited for another message but it seems like he felt my ignorance. But after an hour of being complacent, I received new messages from him.

 

Mock Layout by unfinishe Unknown "Tutee" i 9:15 AM Good morning, dear tutor.   I haven't seen you earlier this day. Where are you?   10:15 AM Still can't make up your mind? Come on just sign the contract~   I promise after the tutorial, you're fully paid and of course, you're freeeeee!   I know you're swearing on me already. I'm sorry. 10:30 AM Stop texting me, you jerk!   I'M NOT GOING TO SIGN THAT "CONTRACT"! NEVER EVER! I'M GONNA PAY YOU NO MATTER WHAT!   DON'T THINK ABOUT TALKING TO ME IN PERSON NOR FIND ME OR I'M GONNA RIP YOU DOWN INTO PIECES! REMEMBER THAT!   11:11 PM Okay. Suit yourself then. Don't forget. On the third day, I'm going to get your payment of ₩300,000. Today's your second day. Better keep going~   Scroll over messages to read more

 

 

I sighed and buried my head on my table. Luhan rubbed my back as he asked, "You okay, Seo?"

I only nodded and sighed noisily. Then he tapped my shoulder telling me that our English teacher has arrived. I was so out of reality during the whole class thinking for solutions on how to get rid of that jerk. Good thing happened to me, I couldn't even think even just one. How ironic. Sighs. Everything happened because of Yeonra but all she did was to blame that picture. Ugh, what a mess. So, it was the picture's fault. The picture should be held responsible. Am i destined to this? This is so not cool. My last resort is to find a job - a part-time job that pays ₩100,000 a day. Does a work like that even exist?

I was snapped out from my reverie when the school bell echoes in the entire school. After our classes, the cheerleading club called on a meeting. The newbies, including me, had been welcomed warmly. It's no surprise that the girl who caused my squad detention was present. If I could remember right, she was called 'Krystal'. But anyways, it won't bother me at all because past is past, though.

The meeting has adjourned around seven in the evening. I'm on my way home alone since Luhan and Yeonra had come home ahead. I messaged Seojoon oppa that I've missed him so much and asking when will he be back from his supposedly 2-day trip but became a 3-day trip. I also mentioned that I was walking home alone because I have finished school stuffs a bit late.

As I walked down the streets, he called telling me that he's on his way home. He said that he'll pick me up and told me to wait at our favorite coffee shop because he was stuck in the heavy traffic on his way. Arriving at the said place

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter