`Hot issue`

11:11 `The Wish`
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Hot Issue [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2] CHAPTER ELEVEN [/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3]

I was studying my previous lectures then I was reminded by Sehun's confession. He likes me? Oh my. There's no way he will like me back. Or maybe he was just pressured because of what happened earlier this day. I felt my heart was racing just by thinking about it. I never felt this kind of feeling before. But couldn't he be my secret admirer? No way. I just shrugged the thought off and went to bed.

The next day, everyone seemed to have their eyes on me. I felt so awkward and I just really want to shrink just like mushrooms do. I wondered what's going on. I fastened my pace to get in the classroom immediately and ask Yeonra and Luhan. I was walking with my head down and suddenly bumped into someone. Looking up to see who it was, it was him. Again! The unknown tutee of mine that always pop in out of nowhere.

"It seems like you're trying to hide from me, hm?" He uttered with a proud look. He was with Sehun again and another good-looking guy. I think I met him before. I guess?

I straightened up and sighed heavily, "Move." They didn't move an inch. He only hummed and leaned closer to my height.

"I said, move!" I yelled. But it confused me because he suddenly laughed as well as the other lads.

"What's funny? Do I look like messing around?" I raised a brow.

"Did you just yell at us?" He asked and chuckled.

"I did so you can understand me." I replied, giving them a stern look.

"I just have proven that being a femme fatale doesn't suit you at all," My tutee commented and the two agreed on him. Then I thought for a second.

'Femme fatale?! Do I ---- Gosh, I'm on the headline!!!! My nightmare just came true. The heck I'm ed up!' I screamed internally and mentally face palmed myself.

"You're maybe attractive enough for men to fall for you but it doesn't seem you can totally seduce us. Even when you yell, you look like a cute little grade schooler." Sehun added and it kind of insulted me. Just a little bit though because he actually said 'cute little grade schooler'.

'But really? Do I really look like a grade schooler to them? The hell he insulted me on that part!'

I breathed and gave them a glare, "That's it! I'm so done with you all!"

Then I suddenly grabbed my tutee and Sehun's collar and warned, "Don't you ever insult me again or else I'm going to peel both of you alive!" I pushed them back hard.

It startled them but managed to let out a chuckle as they fixed their neckties. "Try doing it but make sure to pay your debt first so everything would be settled." My tutee said back.

'Screw that expensive shirt! The hell I've got acquainted with these jerks. I thought Bomi's article insults are the only ones I can barely take and surpass.'

"As if she can do it, hyung. She only has 3 days to pay for it." Sehun added.

“No. One day had been wasted. Two days to go,” he replied and tucked his hands inside his pockets.

“I’ve offered her for instalments but she never agreed on it. Maybe she has her own plans.” My tutee boasted.

I was speechless the fact that they even teamed up just to turn me down when it's obvious that I am no match with them. I sent them glares and was wearing a full on crease on my forehead. I felt that I was about to cry but thank God the bell rang indicating that classes will start.

I shoved them aside forcefully and made my way. As I passed by the other good-looking guy, I stopped. He seemed to be cold to talk at but I put up my courage to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter