`Achievement 101: Cheer Leading`

11:11 `The Wish`
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Achievement 101: Cheerleading [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2] CHAPTER FOUR [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

‘She looks adorable at all angles.’

"Hyung,"

"Hyung!" Sehun called that made the other lad jolted from his seat.

"Why?!"

"I’ve been calling for your attention for about a hundred times!" Sehun said exaggeratedly and he only said sorry.

"You’re looking at her pictures again. Are you even an admirer or a stalker?" He glared at him.

"I’m not. I’m texting Kris hyung, can’t you see?" He excused. But the truth is, he really is looking at Seohyun’s picture and texting a prank to someone on his contact list. Sehun just hissed.

‘When will I get your number, Seohyun-ah?’ he thought.

"Ah, Sehun-ah, have you gathered some information about her?"

Sehun looked at him in awe,"You sounded like an FBI agent. You're like going to arrest her for stealing your heart." Then he laughed a bit.

The lad just glared at him as he took a sip of his coffee,"Yah! Watch your words!"

Sehun smirked, "Do I look like even your private investigator?" and he raised a brow.

"Definitely, a yes. Though you’re pretty popular in school but you still can walk around unlike me,"

"So, you’re saying?"

"My point is, I don’t want to be involved to rumors especially to be linked with Krystal Jung. She’s not my type. You know that. Rumor . I really hate it. They said I have this playboy look that’s why I’m avoiding everybody even her. I hide behind those flowers." He sighs, frustrated. Sehun just scoffs.

"You're not paying my job, anyway. So what's the sense?"

The guy faked a laugh,"So you're taking back our deal?" And gave Sehun a smug look. Their deal is about who will be the first one to get Yeonra's phone number without having an interrogation session with her.

"Okay, okay. Don’t worry if I have some time, I’m going to talk to Yeonra. I think she’s her best friend. I can ask her about Seohyun. I know she knows a lot." Sehun replied in defeat and the other lad smiles in satisfaction.

‘Hope to meet you soon, Seohyun-ah.’ He thought.

As they took the last sip of their coffee, they went out for their Saturday basketball practice. Sehun went to the counter to buy some snacks before finally heading out. The other lad went his way out as he bumped into Seojoon who was talking on the phone.

"Oh, I’m sorry, hyung-nim." He said and bowed.

"Ah, it’s okay. My fault. I’m sorry too." Seojoon replied with a smile and bowed before heading in. The two men finally made their way to their school.

"Oppa, buy me my favorite coffee. Don’t forget." I said happily on the line.

"Omo! Are you spying on me? Where are you?" Seojoon acted as if he’s looking for me.

"Nooo~ Why? I’m at home waiting for you! Why did you ask?"

"Because… I am actually entering the café shop. How did you know?" Seojoon smiled.

I chuckled, "Eh, really?! It’s called superpowers!"

Then I added, "You always buy anything for me before you go straight at home. That’s why. "

He hummed, "Ah, I see. I see."

"Got your pattern there, oppa," I laughed and so did Seojoon.

"Oh, I’m cooking for lunch. Mom will be out from work late in the afternoon. I guess we’re going to eat together," he said.

I pouted, "Eh? Why is that?"

"Oh, I’m sorry, hyung-nim." I heard from the other line.

"Oppa!" I called.

And I heard Seojoon replied, "Ah, it’s okay. My fault."

"Oppa, who are you talking to?"

"Oh, hello? Ah, someone just bumped into me. It’s my fault because I’m talking to you and I didn’t look to where I’m going. Anyway, where are we?" He chuckled.

"I’m asking you why eomma is going home late,"

"Mm... I don’t know either. She only told me that she’ll be late and that I should cook for you."

"Omo! Should I invite Yeonra Unnie to come over and have lunch with us?" I asked him as I flipped over on my bed, lying on my back. Seojoon hummed in response as he pays for his orders.

"Yes! Oh, oppa are you still in the café?" I smiled evilly. I’m thinking about how excited Yeonra will be the moment she hears the news.

"Yes, and I’m paying for your coffee now. Would you like to add something more?"

"Ne. Buy Yeonra unnie a red velvet cake and the same coffee you bought for me. She would definitely love it." I laughed, thinking that Yeonra would blush madly if she knew Seojoon is the one who bought it.

"That’s all, baby?"

"Ne. I’ll hang up now. I’m going to call unnie. Bye. Be safe driving home." I said and hung up the phone. I immediately dialed Yeonra’s number and told her to come over.

"Omo! Sounds great! Mom and Dad are out for a date. Whoo! What a good timing. I’m going to see Seojoon oppa!!" She squealed. I just shook my head. My brother is her ultimate crush! Nailed that! I, being the "supportive" one, keep on teasing her to my brother up until now that we are all grown up.

"So you’re not going to see me but rather my Seojoon oppa? Wow. What a nice friend of mine! Then don’t come over. I’m taking it back. Stay at your home!" I blurted out as if I’m frustrated.

"Hey! I was just joking, you silly. We always see each other in school, don’t we? I only meet Seojoon oppa once in a blue moon!"

"Once in a blue moon but you were here just last Wednesday, aren’t you?"

She frowned, "Okay. Okay. I’m coming for you. Are you happy to hear that?" And she rolled her eyes.

"Good. Anyway, I asked Seojoon oppa to drop by your house and pick you up. Sounds great right? Be proud of me! I’m a supportive best friend. You owe me three." I laughed evilly.

Then I heard her panics, "Omona! Are you really out of your mind? That’s too embarrassing! And it’s such a burden you know. Where did he go?"

"He went from his girlfriend’s place," I giggled lowly as I .

"Idio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter