`Expect The Unexpected`

11:11 `The Wish`
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Expect The Unexpected [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2] CHAPTER THREE [/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3]

Unnie, I’m out for a audition in the cheer leading squad later at four in the afternoon.You can just come at the soccer field and watch me perform my skills. HAHA Bye.

Yeosin | 02:30 P.M.

Hey Lulu! Good luck on your soccer tryouts. Fighting! I think we’ll be on the same place for our tryouts. Shall we meet? Kekeke~

Seo baby | 02:30 P.M

I informed Lu Han and especially Yeonra unnie. Informing Yeonra what, when, and where I’m going is somewhat became my routine on everything because she ridicules whenever I’m out of sight. I told you, at home, Seojoon’s my manager slash bodyguard slash beloved brother while Yeonra is my brother’s counterpart in school. Aren’t they meant to be? Anyway, Yeonra is on her vocal class while Lu Han is out also for a tryout in Soccer along with Xiumin.

I decided to drop by the library remembering that I need a reference for my research papers. The tranquility that meets me in the library makes me want to stay there for a long time; if only that cheerleading is nothing, I wouldn’t go. As I enter, I went straight to the History books section. When I found the book I need, I grabbed on it but someone was also trying to get it.

"Oh?! Omo!" I said as I tried to pull the book.

"Yah! I got the book first!" He stated and grabbed another pull. Both of us kept on pulling the book until he finally let it go. I got out of balance that made me to fall due to the heavy force. Luckily, someone had caught me on time. Phew~

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Oh, Lu Han-ah," I smiled. "Thank you."

"What are you doing? Be careful next time, okay?" He said humbly as he helped me to stand properly.

I replied, "Ah, I will. It’s just that stupid guy that tries to get this book from me. I thought you’re in a soccer tryout?" Lu Han didn’t get to answer your question when the other lad interrupted.

"You!" The guy shouted as he was nearing me. Both of us looked at his direction and Lu Han walked up in front, covering me. I blushed the moment he stepped in front to cover me. I don’t know what to feel but my heart skips a beat.

‘What the! This is the first time I feel like this. What should I do?~ Did I just shiver? I feel so protected.’ I thought.

"Oh, hey there! Is there something wrong?" Lu Han asked nicely.

"Nothing with you, but something with her!" He replied.

Lu Han just gave him a smile and said, "Ah, is it the book you’re talking about? Well, we can just—"

As I peeked from behind, something had hit me that I have seen him a few weeks ago. "He looks so familiar. Yes, I think I have seen him before. Think. Think. Think. Hm..." I murmured and a small crease on my forehead was formed as my lips pouted. I got surprised when I finally remembered him, "Hhh! No way..."

When he saw me, he remembered the same thing. His eyes widened as he saw that it was really me, "You stupid little brat, are you afraid to face me? Come and show me yourself." He boasted.

Lu Han turned to ask me, "Do you know him?" I just shook my head and gave the other guy a glare.

The lad grinned, "Yah! I will forget everything just give me the book. I got it first."

And now that I am irritated with him, I step in front, "Oh yeah? As if something had happened with us. I don’t even know you." Lu Han got really confused about the situation. He thought that I might know the guy and I’m just in denial state or the other way around.

"Yah! You bumped into me a few weeks ago that made my documents scattered and you didn’t even bother to say sorry or even bow at me. You just ran off quickly." The lad stated and crossed his arms, grinning.

I hissed, "Oh, so you just want an apology from me? Okay. I’m sorry. Are you happy? Now, the book is mine." Then I smiled widely.

Just then, when he was about to reply, someone cleared a throat, "What’s with the small commotion here, students? Did you forget that you are in the library and that you must keep silence?" asked the librarian, Ms. Bae Joohyun or popularly called as Ms. Irene. I really thanked God that our new librarian was indeed a good and kind-hearted one unlike what we had last year. The former librarian was really a terror one that we can almost hold our breaths when she caught one making noise inside the library.

"He started it," I told Ms. Irene as I pointed towards the boastful lad. He hit my hand and I reacted childishly.

"Yah—" Lu Han stopped me from reacting back.

Ms. Irene just shook her head in disbelief and told us, "Whatever your problem is about, please settle it outside before going back here in the library. You see, everyone’s busy studying. So please students, compose yourselves first. You’re disturbing everyone." Then she smiled genuinely.

We bowed and apologized in return. The guy did the same as well as Lu Han who tried to clear things up in a good way. As Ms. Irene went back to the counter, the pathetic lad grabbed my wrist and tried to drag me outside. Lu Han held the lad’s hand tight, suggesting to let go of my hand. But the lad really is quite pissed at me so he ignored Lu Han and dragged me outside instead.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Let go of me!" I said as I was being dragged outside the library.

The lad turned to face me and held his hand out, "The book."

I raised him a brow and crossed my arms, "Woah! Who are you, mister?!" I asked.

"Ah… Nana, why don’t you—" Lu Han really tries to settle our situation but I just can’t help it but just to fight back.

I interrupted Lu Han, "Oppa, I got it first. There's no way, I’m giving it to him. I so badly need this." Then the book is being snatched from my grasp.

"Got it." The lad grinned, teasingly. Then I suddenly attacked him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter