`The Contract`

11:11 `The Wish`
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] The Contract [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2] CHAPTER NINE [/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3]

The next day, I was quite in the mood and woke up earlier than usual. I don't know what's so special this day but I find it to be interesting. Yes, I admit it. I found it weird, though. I went to school just in time and my 2 friends got so startled.

Yeonra poked me, "Yah, what's gotten into you today? Seems like you didn't oversleep." She said, emphasizing the word "oversleep".

I snickered, "Nothing~~" and she gave me a look. Luhan just smiled and shared his food with us.

My day was going well without any interruptions not until Sehun, my crush, my oh-so-beloved Mr. Oh #12, entered the frame and made me remember that punk! I haven't known his name yet but will do soon enough since I am now his tutor. Actually, I've forgotten about that tutor thing today because you know I didn't oversleep. Funny but unusual, right? Well, I don't know either what has gotten into me and be on the mood. Anyways, Sehun ruined everything in just a single snap.

Sehun went over to our classroom, making a small interruption. "Seonsaengnim, may I excuse Ms. Park Seohyun for a minute?"

I was busy jotting down notes written by my teacher when I heard a familiar voice asking for me. I have ignored it but Luhan nudged me, telling me someone's asking for me.

"Park Seohyun, someone wants to talk to you. You can go." I bowed in response and looked back at Luhan before leaving my seat.

'What could it be? Did that punk asks for something again and made my crush his messenger? Aigoo'

Upon seeing him, I called, "Sehun-ah,"

'Sehun-ah? Waah! Are we even close? LOL.'

As he turned around, I was greeted with a kind of aura that will definitely make you bow down on fours and nosebleed. Am I too overreacting or maybe he is just my crush? But I managed to smile back and greeted him.

"Noona, Kai-hyung--"

"Noona?!" I cut him in between his words upon hearing the word.

He gave me a confused look and asked, "Why? I haven't said anything wrong."

I rolled my eyes and said, "Yah, you're way older than me. You're my oppa! OPPA! Arasseo?!"

He chuckled at my reaction as he tucked his hands in his pockets. "Oppa? I know you’re older than me. I think, two or three years like that." He said. I pouted and looked away.

"Or do you mean..." He was about to continue but I cut him between his words, getting his point.

"No~ Not boyfriend. What I mean is like a brother. Like a brother, okay? Nothing else." I responded hesitantly.

"Don't tell me..." But he still continue teasing me and I furrowed my brows in frustration with my lips pouting.

"Yah, don't think the other way! That's not what I meant. Believe me!" I debated. He suddenly leaned his face closer to mine which made me frozen on my spot.

'Why do tall guys have to do this kind of thing? It... It... It really makes girls' heart flutter.'

"By any chance, do you really like me?"

Competing with how he looked at me, I retorted, "What if I said I --- do like you"

I paused, hearing a clearing of throat. Sehun straightened up so I got the chance to look at who was it.

"Oh, hi." I greeted the guy I'm going to tutor.

I went back to Sehun and asked him once again, "What had brought you here, anyway?"

But the other guy had answered it, "He just wanted to remind you about our tutorial thing so he came."

I managed to had my revenge and stated, "Ah really?" then I crossed my arms and continued, "Maybe you're the one who really likes me? You can just text or call me but you still manage to make time to come and visit me just for a reminder." Sehun just smirked and the other guy cleared his throat again. I wonder what's in his throat.

"Don't assume that I like you too." Sehun retorted with a smug look.

"Aigoo, this guy. Be thankful you're my crush so you won't get your face ruined. And to be honest, I did like you because of your playing skills and not anything else besides it. You're not that handsome anyway. Stop assuming also that I'm getting head over heels for you." I said irritated and the guy with him chuckled.

"Yah! Watch your words, knucklehead." Sehun reacted with a crease on his forehead.

Then, his friend suddenly hit his head and said, "Yah! You're the one who better watch your words."

I was taken aback at the sudden move. Well, the hit was kind of hard. The lad then turned to me and said lastly, "Meet me at 1 PM in the cafeteria."

"No way! I don't want to!" I replied. The unknown guy looked back with a dark aura. He looked so scary. But, it was weird that both of them came to me just for that. I was left puzzled.

"I was just joking," I screeched and looked down then up, hoping for him to be convinced but hellno.

He was staring at me with a dark aura surrounding and that really frightened me so I snapped, "Ah, arasseo. Arasseo. I'll come." and shove them away. A smile crept his face upon hearing it. I clicked my tongue in disappointment as I went back to my class.

After morning classes, I told Luhan and Yeonra that I'll be meeting my tutee. They cheered me up because they knew that I really hated the thing about the tutorial. They even buy me food pack before sending me off. I feel like I was going to the military.

When I arrived at the cafeteria, my tutee was there already waiting for me. I breathed in heavily before meeting him.

"Oh, you're here. Have a seat." I did what I was told and looked at him blankly.

"What's with the face? Is there any problem?" He asked as he took out a piece of paper from his big shoulder bag – the one being used by varsity players.

"What's your name, by the way? We haven't greeted each other formally." I said. He only smiled at me.

"That's not important today. This is more important." He said as he presented me the paper.

"Ah, what is this?! How am I supposed to save your number if I haven't known your name? Aigoo, you are really friends with Sehun. You're also so full of yourself." I stated and crossed my arms. He smiled only to me once again and tapped the paper in front of me. He really wants to get into my nerves.

"Aish~ What is this, really?" I asked as I read what's written on the paper.

"It's a contract that we both have to sign." He said as he took a sip from his coffee.

"A contract? What a nonsense!" I was about to crumple the paper but he grabbed it from me.

"Yah! This will serve as concrete evidence that we both have agreed upon each other what has been stated in it." He said as he flattened it and presented to me.

"That's pathetic. I am not working with something or what. I'll be just your tutor." I complained.

"Don't you call it a work?" He questioned with a sly smirk. That made me to quiver inside out of irritation.

"Of course n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter