`Ohana Means Family`

11:11 `The Wish`
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Ohana Means Family [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2] CHAPTER SIX [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

As we entered the gymnasium, we were met by such a mess. It was really all messed up. It didn't look like this when I was here a while ago. Oh well, this is destiny.

'Oh, they're here.' Kris thought.

The varsity players were sitting in a corner, glancing at us while they fixed their things. I was looking back at them, finding the good-looking Mr. Oh number 12. When I finally saw him, I immediately ran across the gymnasium where Yeonra unnie was.

I poked her, being mischievous all of a sudden. "Unnie! Unnie!"

"Whyyy~~"

"Yah, Yeonra unnie!" I continued poking her.

"What? What is it?! Can't you see I'm in a hurry. We—"

"I saw a handsome guy over there." I interrupted her.

"Omo! Where?! Where?!" She reacted immediately upon hearing the word 'handsome' and turned to see where I was pointing.

"Promise me. He's mine." I joked.

"Aigoo~ Let me see him first." She said.

"There! Mr. Oh number 12. Can you see him?" I pointed him without stretching out my arms, avoiding to be caught.

"Heol~ Oh Sehun?"

"Oh, you know him?" I asked and she nodded.

Luhan caught us in act of fangirling and so he went in between and suddenly whispered, "I thought you were in a hurry yet you're still standing there, fantasizing over those men."

It made us to jolt in shock.

"Oh, you surprised us! Yah!" And because of that, Luhan received a slap on both of his arms.

He cringed and said, "Don't you think you're too obvious fangirling over them?"

"Are we?" He hummed and crossed his arms. We blinked our eyes several times.

"They're handsome, though. But I'm still hotter and MANLIER than them." He emphasized the word and felt so proud to himself.

We only shook our heads and went back to our work. As I went across the gymnasium, Yeonra suddenly shouted, "Sehun-ah! Seohyun has a crush on you."

Then everyone goes, "Oohh~" some whistled and they teased Sehun. Their coach was getting along with the flow.

"Unnieeee!!" I yelled back at her. Yeonra can't stop laughing, seeing my cute reaction, looking back and forth.

"Ah! I'm sorry. It's not true. We'll go back cleaning now. I'm sorry." I waved my hands in front. I'm in denial state. I bowed.

"So, you find our Sehunnie ugly?" One player shouted.

"Oh, no~ He's handsome." I smiled awkwardly and bowed. Then I received the same expression of them a while ago.

"Don't worry, Seohyun-ah. Sehunnie will stay a little bit longer. We'll wait for you to finish everything." Another player shouted. I covered my face as I felt it's burning red and went to the other side of the gymnasium. I can still hear Yeonra Unnie's laugh and the boys still murmuring with each other about it.

'Ha! Just wait until we get home. It's my turn to tease you with Seojoon oppa!' I thought while laughing evilly in my mind.

I just shrugged it off and hurried up cleaning the whole gymnasium. This was totally tiring plus Yeonra unnie got me into this situation. Ugh. Look. They can't get over with it.

One hour later, we were almost finish cleaning up. The boys started to pack up and rounded the whole gymnasium for a checkup. So I guess Mr. Shim informed them about us. Oh, what a shame.

"Yaaaaaah!" Yeonra screamed that echoed across the closed space. Everyone turned their heads and saw that the already full trash can was bumped by Kris and it was scattered again on the floor.

"Oh, I'm sorry. My bad." He smirked. Yeonra curled her hands into a fist, feeling so much irritation, and she glared at her.

“Yah. Don’t you dare mess up with me. Just so you know, I beat up men too.” She warned him.

'Be thankful; I am not in the mood for having a fight with you. Be thankful that Seojoon oppa is more important than you. Jerk!' Yeonra thought. She exhaled heavily and just picked up the pieces of trash from the floor as she still can't get her glaring eyes from him.

Kris just walked away and called the others.

'Kris Wu, number 00. You're the second person on my death note. First is Jung Krystal and now you. Noted!' Yeonra thought.

I was at the main door of the gymnasium and they were heading out. This day is full of embarrassments. Everyone gave me a teasing look as they glanced at Sehun. My head was just lowered down, avoiding them while picking up the pieces of trash. Then, Sehun went near me. I looked up and was flabbergasted. He is really handsome up-close.

"Thank you for telling me, I'm handsome. These boys are really jealous of me now." He thanked me and pinched my left cheek. I literally turned red with that. I just bowed and they left.

We headed out the gymnasium as soon as we settled everything. We like to take a walk this day though we're actually in hurry. Seojoon oppa can wait. We dropped by the nearest bakeshop to buy Seojoon Oppa's birthday cake and his fifty-second candle, I mean, twenty-fifth. We were halfway to our house when I remembered I forgot to pick up the flowers posted on my locker.

"Omo! I forgot my flowers. We shall go back to school." I panicked.

"Yah~~ I don't want to go back. We're halfway there already! I'll just go ahead. You can go back alone if you want."

I clicked my tongue, "Okayyy~."

"Hey, I'm coming with you. We'll take the bus." I hummed. Yeonra went ahead.

As we went back to school and entered the hallway where my locker is, Luhan saw someone posting new flowers again. He tried to stop him but he ran already. Seeing the familiar figure, it's Sehun.

"I didn't get to see his face. We lost him." Luhan said.

"It's Sehun." I said and untaped the flowers from my locker and got the sticky notes.

'I'm hoping to meet you soon but not for now.' written on a sticky note along with the pink camellia flowers.

'I'm more handsome than Sehun. We'll meet someday.' It says on the new sticky note with yellow carnation flowers.

As we got off the bus back to our way home, I saw Yeonra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter