Chapter One

Christmas Vacation - vixx neo

December 2, 2016.

Today is Friday and Hakyeon is sitting with his legs crossed in the couch watching the news. It is only the second day of December and there's already so much snow on the streets. Don't get him wrong, he loves the snow, so cold and pure looking, but he misses the warmth of summer. Now he is craving Taekwoon's warmth since he can't actually get summer to come back so quick.

That is how he spends a few hours, waiting for Taekwoon to come back from his work. Taekwoon works all week, he only has Saturdays and some Sundays off. Since Taekwoon is the CEO of his own company he needs to be there most of the time, if not every damn day. Hakyeon sighs, he only works from Monday through Thrusday as a choreographer at Taekwoon's company.

Though they did not met like that, through work. They met in the last year of university when Hakyeon was on stage of the university theatre practicing his dancing and hasn't notice someone entering; that someone being Taekwoon. Taekwoon entered the theatre just so he could be at peace for a few hours until his next class. The theatre is usually empty but not that day. Taekwoon being amazed how Hakyeon moved with ease and his moves looked as if it was speaking to your soul. Once Hakyeon finished, he walked over the corner of the stage to grab his water bottle and his bag. When he turns to leave, that is when he notice Taekwoon staring at him.

Hakyeon chuckles at the memory. He would not have known he will fall in love with Taekwoon. For him, Taekwoon was just too quiet and reserved for his outgoing self. But they actually did make it work. Taekwoon did eventually started opening up more, making Hakyeon fall for him even more. It's weird we haven't met before, Hakyeon thought at that time. They bought where studying under Arts but Hakyeon was into more dancing and Taekwoon was more into singing and composing. That's why they never cross path until that time and he was so glad that they did because right now, he couldn't see his life without Taekwoon.

The sounds of keys and the door opening awoken Hakyeon from his daydream. He turns to look towards the door to see a tired looking Taekwoon in his navy blue suit with his black suitcase in his left hand and the house keys in his right. He smiles at Hakyeon once he sees him, closing the door behind him, leaving the suitcase on top of the dining table, he walks over to Hakyeon. He flops next to him and wraps his arms around Hakyeon's waist, kissing him on the lips.

The kiss was short but full of warmth and sweetness. Just what Hakyeon needed in that moment. "How was your day babe?" Hakyeon asks, looking at his boyfriend's eyes. Oh how he loves Taekwoon's eyes. He loves everything about him.

"Exhausting as ever but I'm glad I get to have you here every time I come back from work," he answers, kissing his boyfriend on the corner of his lips.

Taekwoon is always so needy once he comes back from work. He just wants to stay with Hakyeon. Giving him kisses and cuddling with him. With some occasionally deep make out sections but overall, he just want to be with Hakyeon. And Hakyeon does not mind at all of his boyfriend's behavior when he comes home back from work.

"We should start packing, we leave in 10 days," Hakyeon says standing up, going to the kitchen and starts preparing some hot cocoa. Two days into December and he is already into Christmas spirit. In fact, he has been like that since Thanksgiving ended. He just loves Christmas so much, just not the cold weather it comes with it.

"Let's do it tomorrow, I'm tired and we still have time," Taekwoon responds, looking at his boyfriend working in the kitchen. Looking at his boyfriend's body he couldn't stop thinking how he'll look without those baggy clothes he is wearing. He snaps out of his thoughts once he has a mug of hot cocoa in front of his face.

"Stop checking me out," Hakyeon chuckles and he adds, "Not to tired to think about that huh?" He sits beside Taekwoon with both mugs on his hands. Taekwoon takes his, which has a kitty drawn on it.

"Sorry babe," Taekwoon says drinking his hot cocoa from his adorable mug. Hakyeon chuckles and drinks from his simple yet cute mug, which was white with gold polkadots. "Just wait, maybe I'll have a surprise later in month," with that Taekwoon didn't say anything else. Just thought over and over again on what Hakyeon might have plan for the future.
 

A/N:

Well I don't know if I should add some into this, you guys tell me haha
Also sorry it is short, the chapters will get longer!