Prologue

Christmas Vacation - vixx neo

November 30, 2016.

It was a very chilly day, the sky was grey, people were holding their coats and scarfs as if their lives depended on them. Today was the last day of November; meaning Christmas is right around the corner.

Hakyeon put his hands on the pockets of his long black winter coat. He forgot to wear his gloves. He chuckled, white smoke forming in the air while he done that. You can tell how cold it was already.

You are wondering why Hakyeon is outside in the freezing cold of a November day. Well Taekwoon and him had been planning a trip for Christmas and he still had some things to buy for it. He thought it be great to spend this holiday somewhere not as cold as it is in South Korea right now. Somewhere warm and nice; away from this freezing hell.

Hey, he loves winter but sometimes, after seeing the snow so many times and the cold weather getting a lot worse each year, it was time for a change, for once. Also Taekwoon did not mind when he brought up the idea. In fact, he was the one who chose the destination.

They would be taking a flight to Miami, Florida and from there they will take a cruise to a few tropical islands. Hakyeon liked the idea, he had never been on a cruise and even though, it kind of scary for him. He is still excited for it.

Right now, he needed to stop staring at the store's front door. He shook his head, telling himself that he looked dumb because he stood there, doing nothing, just staring at the door like a crazy person.

He entered the store and he is greeted with Christmas music. He ped his coat a bit since the store is a lot warmer than he thought it would be. He picked a shopping car and walked towards the travel essentials.

Once he arrived, he looked for travel toothbrushes, toothpaste and mini shampoo and conditioner. He knows there is shampoo and conditioner provided by the cruise but he likes to use his own.

He got the other things they were missing and went to the cash register to pay. The cashier was ringing his items when she said to him, "Going traveling this holiday I see."

He chuckled, "Yeah, you could say that." The cashier put the items on the bag and asked him, "Are you going alone?" she added, "Your total will be ₩23,000."

"No, I'm going with my boyfriend," he responded, handing her the money. The cashier put the money in the cash register, gave him his items and his receipt. "That's awesome! I hope you have a nice day, also have a wonderful Christmas!" She said, adding a wink at the end.

Hakyeon laughed, bit her a goodbye and left the store with the items on his hand. Zipping his coat back with his other hand since he forgot to do it before he left the store. 'Seriously, I can't wait until we are at the cruise; away from this cold' he thought while he made his way towards his and Taekwoon's apartment.

He just wanted to curl up next to Taekwoon, with a blanket covering them, hot chocolate in both of their hands and watch Christmas movies. He didn't even cared if it is still 25 days till Christmas.

He was going to do just that, the packing of their luggages for their trips could wait another day. And that is exactly what happened that night. No luggages were made, just a couple cuddling in the couch in front of the tv, drinking hot chocolate and watching Christmas movies.