Chapter Three

Christmas Vacation - vixx neo

December 10, 2016.

"Babeeeeeeeeeee!" Hakyeon whines. He has been on the floor with two suitcases and neither of them where nearly done. They leave in three days and yet they haven't prepare anything yet.

"What?" Taekwoon asks, looking from the door frame at his distress looking boyfriend on the floor. He chuckles; Hakyeon's blond hair is a mess and around him is a bunch of clothes gather around, not neatly put. He walks towards his boyfriend and sits in front of him, making sure not to step on any piece of clothing.

"Babe! I don't know what outfits I should bring to the trip, this is a lot more difficult than what I imagine," Hakyeon exclaims, putting two shirts he has in his hands on the floor. Hakyeon looks at Taekwoon and pouts, he is getting frustrated and Taekwoon isn't helping at all.

Taekwoon chuckles and says, "Baby, just chose anything comfortable to wear. You look hot either way," he stands up and walks towards their share walking closer. Hakyeon looks at him, he can see Taekwoon is looking for something but can't see clearly what yet.

"Woonie, what are you looking for?" Hakyeon asks, eager to find out what it is. He sees Taekwoon taking out two large black bags that had hangers on them. Taekwoon walks back to where Hakyeon is and puts the bags on the bed next to Hakyeon.

"For Captain's night," Taekwoon says, opening the zipper in the bag that Hakyeon failed to notice. Once open, Hakyeon looks inside and see it is the tuxedo Taekwoon wore for his sister's wedding a couple months ago. So that means mine is in the other one, Hakyeon thinks.

"That really doesn't help me decide what to wear though," Hakyeon pouts and Taekwoon laughs and replies, "At least, it is one outfit down out of thousands you will probably bring," and it is true. If Hakyeon continues being indecisive; he will just bring a bunch of clothes and then decide on their destination. Something that Taekwoon is familiar with when he brings his boyfriend with him on business trips.

"Okay, enough about my outfits, for now. What about your luggage? You don't have anything out," Hakyeon exclaims while putting 5 pairs of socks into his luggage. "I will do it later, I need to put your Christmas present there and you can't see it yet," with that Taekwoon kisses Hakyeon's forehead and heads out of their bedroom.

Hakyeon pouts and yells, "What about Coffee?" He receives a short reply from Taekwoon that he couldn't make out. He sighs, "By the way, where is that cat? Coffee!" He says, calling out for their caramel brown cat.

A few seconds later, Coffee shows herself underneath their bed, meowing at Hakyeon, "There you are, you silly cat," Hakyeon says, chuckling while reaching out to grab the cat. He gently grabs her and puts her in his lap, slowly caressing her puffy soft caramel brown fur.

He remembers when he first got her. He got her as a present for Taekwoon for their two years anniversary. He knows Taekwoon's love for animals, children and food and since they have only dated for two years, Hakyeon didn't think adopting a baby was a good idea. So he decided on adopting his boyfriend a cat was a lot better.

The face Taekwoon made when he saw that little kitty with a bow on her neck, a face of happiness that was. He chuckles at the memory when he told Taekwoon he could chose her a name and the first thing he said was "Coffee," when Hakyeon asked him why he had chosen that name, Taekwoon responded "She reminds me of my favorite drink, Caramel Latter so Coffee it is!"

"Oh Coffee, what are we going to do with you? We can't let you here alone in our apartment," Hakyeon says to the cat as if the cat could actually understand what he is saying.

"Coffee will be staying with Wonshik," Taekwoon says now standing in front of the doorway of the bedroom door. Hakyeon looks up at him and smiles, "Did Wonshik agree at this?" He asks, letting go of Coffee, who walks towards Taekwoon. Taekwoon grabs her and scratches her head. "If he did or not, Coffee will be staying with him," with that Taekwoon left towards the living room with Coffee still in his arms.

Hakyeon chuckles at the thought of Wonshik when him and Taekwoon appears at his apartment door with Coffee and her things. Looking back at his luggage, he puts inside some underwear, a towel and the essentials things he bought a week before. He decides to choose his outfits later.

He stands up and walks towards their walking closer and grabs a purple luxury looking box. He smiles at it and walks towards their in-suite bathroom. Closing the bathroom door behind him. Putting the box on top of the bathroom counter. He takes off the lid of the box and smiles, "Will Taekwoon like this?" He asks himself, taking out the content of the box.

He slowly takes out his clothes and looks at the lingerie in front of him. He bought this a few months back but never actually dare to wear it for Taekwoon. But now, he thinks the occasion is just right? You could say that. He touches the black lace lingerie and smiles, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure Taekwoon will love it," he then puts it on, looking himself in the long mirror. Hakyeon nods to himself, "Will totally love it! I forgot how nice my looks in this," he says to himself. He models in front of the mirror a few more minutes before taking it off and putting it back into the box. He then decides to take a shower because he just felt like it.

Meanwhile, Taekwoon notice Hakyeon is in the bathroom and knowing him, he will take his sweet time in there. So he decides it is his time to pack his luggage and also put Hakyeon's gift in there. He slowly walks towards their walking closer, choosing his already planned outfits and a little box and walks towards his luggage. Slowly taking out the clothes out of their hangers and putting it inside the luggage; Taekwoon finishes in a matter of ten minutes. Taking out the little box he hid next to him so if Hakyeon decided to come out of the bathroom before he usually do, he wouldn't be able to see it. He opens it and looks at it the small little thing inside then closing it and putting it between his clothes so it wouldn't be noticeable.

At the sound of the bathroom door opening, he closes his luggage, looking up seeing Hakyeon with a towel around his waist, clearly without any clothes on him. "Oh you finished already?" Hakyeon asks while he goes to one of his drawers and takes out his underwear. Taking off his towel, throwing it aside he puts his underwear on. Obviously, Taekwoon doesn't look away, admiring his boyfriend's body.

"Y-Yeah, I did," Taekwoon says and he suddenly feels hot. His face must be red because when Hakyeon sees him, he couldn't help himself but laugh. Hakyeon puts on some sweatpants and walks over to Taekwoon, deciding to put a shirt later on. Hakyeon sits on Taekwoon's lap and wraps his arms around Taekwoon's neck.

"Sadly, you have to wait for Christmas but that doesn't mean I can't tease you," Hakyeon smirks then kisses Taekwoon on the lips. Taekwoon kisses back, putting his hands on Hakyeon's waist. Damn I can't wait for Christmas, Taekwoon says into the kiss and that is how the spend the rest of the day. Kissing, cuddling and Hakyeon getting frustrated while he finishes his luggage.