Chapter Five

Christmas Vacation - vixx neo

December 17, 2016

"Baby, wake up!" Hakyeon says, softly patting his boyfriend's . It is Saturday today and they normally will sleep in and cuddle all day. Kind of like a tradition they have but they are on vacation. It is time to explore this new place before they go to the cruise.

"No," Taekwoon mumbles in his sleep, wrapping himself with the blanket so the sunlight didn't bother his eyes. Hakyeon sighs and yanks the blanket away from Taekwoon. "Get up you sleepy head," Hakyeon says getting up from the bed not before slapping his boyfriend's . Then he made his way towards the bathroom.

As he closes the door he can hear a shuffling sound of blankets and he can already tell Taekwoon is already awake. Chuckling, he takes off his baggy t-shirt and boxers and lay them aside. Turning on the shower, checking if the temperature was okay, he gets in. The warm water helping his sleepy muscles, relax on the water.

He reaches for the soap when he hears the bathroom door open. Thinking is just Taekwoon wanting to brush his teeth, he forgets about it and starts cleaning his body. What he did not expect was Taekwoon opening the shower curtain, already , and entering the shower with Hakyeon.

"Yah! Can't you just wait until I'm finished?!" Hakyeon expresses, looking at Taekwoon. It is not that they haven't shower together before but still Hakyeon didn't see it coming.

"No, I want to shower with you," Taekwoon says wrapping his arms around Hakyeon's waist. Hakyeon can already feel Taekwoon's member up against his .

"We are not doing it now," Hakyeon says, undoing Taekwoon's arms around him. He took the soap and hands it to Taekwoon. "Just shower okay, we need to get going soon," as he says that he grabs his shampoo he brought with him and starts washing his hair.

Taekwoon pouts and starts washing his body but not a single time did he stop admiring every part of Hakyeon's body. Not helping at his growing . Hakyeon closes his eyes and rinses his hair. Taekwoon bit his bottom lip. This is torture for him but also he is the one who decided to shower with Hakyeon. Turn of events it what happened since Taekwoon didn't get what he wanted from the first place.

Hakyeon opens his eyes, the shampoo already off his hair, he looks at Taekwoon and then at Taekwoon's . "You need to take care of that," with that he opens the shower curtain and closes it behind him so the water doesn't get out. Hakyeon takes a fluffy white towel and wraps it around himself. He walks out of the bathroom so Taekwoon can take care of his not-so-little problem.

Taekwoon sighs and looks down at himself. Looking up at the ceiling he groans to himself, "Well I just have to do it myself then," and that's what he does.

Meanwhile Hakyeon is getting ready. He takes out his outfit of the day from his luggage. They didn't unpack since they will be leaving for the cruise in a few days. So they didn't see unpacking as a problem once they arrived at the hotel.

Hakyeon takes out a white and blue stripes long sleeves shirt, a blue button up short sleeves shirt and some cream shorts. He takes off the towel that was around his waist and starts to dress himself. Once he finishes putting up the second shirt, Taekwoon walks out of the bathroom. A towel around his waist and his little friend not pocking out.

He sits on the bed and watches Taekwoon take out his outfit from his luggage. A white long sleeves shirt and some white shorts. When the boy is not wearing black, he wears white. Hakyeon eyeing his boyfriend's choice of clothing says, "At least put something that is bright," and that's when Taekwoon takes out a yellow jacket. Hakyeon chuckles but let's Taekwoon dress himself.

It is a bit chilly here but it is not as cold as in Seoul. So they only wear long sleeves or a jacket with some shorts and they're fine for the rest of the day.

Taekwoon finishes and dries his wet hair with the damp towel. Not actually helping much. Hakyeon stands up from the bed and walks over to the shoes he was using when he got here. They match with his outfit so he didn't take out some from his luggage. Taekwoon does the same and with that they took their belongings and walk out of their room and went down to the buffet area, where they were serving breakfast.

Taekwoon is the one out of the two who actually served himself more than one place. Where is Hakyeon only got one plate and it was only filled with waffles and bacon. Since he did not want to try the oatmeal again. He just didn't like how Americans prepared their oatmeal; with water. That's a no, oatmeal that is prepare with milk tastes a lot better. So that's the reason he didn't dare to even try it again.

They sit by a table and start to eat. A waiter came to take their order if they wanted anything that wasn't on the buffet. Hakyeon says no while Taekwoon decides on ordering a latter because he needs it. They continue to eat, Taekwoon already on his second plate when his coffee arrived.

When Taekwoon drank almost half of the coffee already, it is when he asks Hakyeon where they are going. "To Magic Kingdom! You know, we are already here! We need to go!" Hakyeon exclaims, smiling all big towards Taekwoon. Taekwoon chuckles, not really expecting to actually go to Disney World.

But look at him now, on a taxi, on their way towards Disney World. The look of excitement of his boyfriend's face when they cross the gates that read 'Walt Disney World' was memorable. So he thinks to himself that he might as well just enjoy this magical moment with his boyfriend. Enjoy something that it will be a first for them. Since neither of them have been to Disney World, it will be a new experience and now Taekwoon is ready to make some magical memories with the love of his life.

 

 

A/N:

Your girl needs sushi! i have been craving it for two days now ;-; also i have been lazy lately ( you vacations, you make me lazy) so that is why i havent been posting the chapter quicker, so sorry for that. Today i was distracted on what selca i should use for starlight selca day today on twitter. Self-promo time: follow me on twitter is @MonicaRiivera (hey now you know my name :D) if you want me to follow you back dm me telling me you are reading Christmas Vacation and I'll follow you!

 

ALSO THIS IS IMPORTANT, REASOSN WHY IS IT IN CAPS! DO YOU WANT THE TO BE IN THE SAME CHAPTER OR ON A DIFFERENT ONE? ALSO IN THE EPILOGUE, DO YOU WANT IT TO BE LIKE THE NEXT DAY OR A FEW YEARS LATER? PLEASE ANSWER THESE! ALSO I WILL HAVE A Q&A AT THE END OF THE ENTIRE STORY SO LEAVE QUESTIONS FOR THE COUPLE  AND FOR ME TOO PLEASE

 

OKAY IM DONE BYE